34: 13 Days Left

October 2:

I fluttered his eyes open. I groaned, laying there. My body hurt so much. 

I weakly glanced at the clock, hissing as I realized it was noon. Letting my head fall back against the pillow, I exhaled heavily. I couldn't move.

The door clicked open and I sucked in a breath from fear. 

"Get up," 

I nodded, trying to push myself up. But I couldn't. I was hungry and bruised. Whimpering, I fell back down. A sigh echoed from the male. He walked closer to me , his face leaning to meet my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I c-can't," I tried.

He just shook his head. And the next action shocked me. He hooked his hands under me and with a grunt, I was lifted up. I whimpered, my hands gripping the older male's shirt tightly.

He walked forward, carrying me to the bathroom. Placing me down, he turned on the tub of water, well aware that I was watching him with confusion and fear.

"I'm not drowning you, if that's what you're scared about," He chuckled amused, "I'm helping you. Like it or not, Seokjinnie, you're mine. And I take care of my things,"

I swallowed dryly. 

I was his

I felt arms carry me again. He placed me on the edge of the half filled tub, "Take off your clothes, get in. I'm getting fresh clothes,"

I watched as my dance teacher left the bathroom. I quickly peeled off my clothes, despite the pain. I just didn't need him to see me naked. So I melted into the warm water, gasping as my body stung. Looking through the water, I whimpered at the blemishes on my light skin. Looking around the tub, I grabbed a soap bottle, squeezing it into the water. Mixing around the water, I smiled faintly as bubbles formed and began to hide my exposed body.

"Tch, bubbles? Seriosuly?" He scoffed walking in and placing clothes plus a towel on the vanity, "What are you five?"

"No, I'm 24. Turning 25," I grumbled, "If I was five, I'd be with my-"

I cut himself off. My mother. I hadn't even contacted my brother since the fansign. I didn't know if anything had happened. I sighed, covering my face with my hands, the warm water damping at it.

"Stop weeping," He rolled his eyes, "When you get out, there's a bruise cream near your clothes,"

I looked at the male, "Y-you're giving me that?"

He chuckled, leaning over with one hand on the edge of the tub. Holding my chin with three fingers, the male smirked, "I told you. I take care of my things,"

I yelped as my lips were pecked. He pulled away, standing up and leaving the bathroom shutting the door behind him. I looked at the water, closing my eyes painfully.

Drown.

Everything will be better.

You'll be free.

I leaned back against the tub, staring at the ceiling. 

Then taking a deep breath, I dunked my head underwater. 

Hold.

Stop breathing.

I closed my eyes tighter, before pushing myself back up and gasping in air. I held the tub tightly, eyes wide and mouth open as my lungs sucked in air. 

What am I doing?

My nose was stinging and my throat seemed to itch. Coughing, I stood up, turning off the water. Draining the tub, I stumbled out, grabbing the towel and wrapping it around myself. Shivering, I sank to his knees.

"I'm so sorry Yoongs.."

⚞☽☆☾⚟

I squirmed against the other male, who had roughly pinned me to bed. 

"H-hyung-" I complained when he pulled for air.

"What?" he snapped.

"P-please st-stop. It h-hurts," I cried.

He frowned, "Where does it hurt Seokjinnie?"

I cried more, "St-stomach..."

He gave a small peck, before getting off my bruised figure. Gently, pulling up my shirt to reveal a large bruise on the side of my waist. The sight made him smirk slightly, but he got up. I watched as he entered the bathroom, coming back out with the bruise cream. Sitting beside me, he opened the bottle and began to apply the cream to the bruise.

"Go to bed. No talking to your dongsaengs or anyone," He ordered, closing the bottle and getting up.

"W-what!" I protested, "Why?!"

"Because I said so!" He growled, "You wouldn't want to limp more, would you?"

I shook my head and shifted around to lay down. He smirked, satisfied, and then left.

I looked at the window in the room, "I'm okay...I'm okay"

[A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS STORY AT #1 IN jhs CATAGORY!! I PURPLE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!1]