7

August 9: 8am

Holiday. It was rare for people in their line of work, but their manager pushed aside all their schedules to give them three days off. Why? Well, he said he felt they needed the rest and Namjoon couldn't be any more grateful.

It wasn't only that he felt nice to have three days off, but what those three days off did for one specific member. Jin didn't sneak out for those three days and he was the most energetic they had seen him since June.

Waking up early, it was the day back they headed back to work. Namjoon finished his shower and walked into the kitchen where the clattering of pots and pans, along with a soft excited humming.

Dimples on full display, Namjoon leaned against the wall, watching Jin cook. Jin, dressed in the most simplest of outfits, pink hair bright as the males smile. The notes the older was humming sounded ethereal, just like Jin.

Not being able to hold himself, Namjoon walked forward behind the older. Not speaking, he wrapped his arms around Jin from the back, laying his head on the older's wide shoulders.

Jin let out a surprised curse before laughing his melodic laugh and smiling shyly, "Morning Joon,"

"Morning my beautiful hyung, " Namjoon teased, loving the flustered blush he would cause.

"A-aish.." Jin said.

Chuckling, Namjoon glanced at the food, "Are you done?"

"Mm..basically, " Jin nodded, "Why?"

"Because I wanna give you a kiss"

were the words Namjoon wanted to say, but what he actually said was, "Because I happen to like the way we're standing,"

Jin's face flushed red and Namjoon didn't need to have 148IQ, to know the older's heart was racing. Hearing footsteps, he groaned but lifted his head. Deciding to go for it, Namjoon placed a soft kiss on the older's neck and cheek, before completely letting go.

Yes, he almost certain Jin was the color of a firetruck.

"What happened here?" Taehyung questioned as he walked in, glancing at the leader, who gave him a small dimpled smile.