53

October 26

"This is such a bad idea, " Jimin hissed but was left ignored by the brown haired male.

The two walked into the living room, where the others -except Jin - were watching TV. The oldest had a private schedule today. Including a private photo shoot and some interviews he had missed during hiatus.

Walking in, Taehyung cleared his throat, "What would you do if I invited...five people over?"

"I'm sorry, did you say Five?" Namjoon didn't even miss a beat, everyone looking at the two.

Taehyung nodded slowly.

"Who did you invite?" Jungkook frowned.

"Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai, " Jimin sighed, "Because Taehyung needs to talk to Soobin apparently,"

"He told me the same thing yesterday, " Yoongi commented.

Jimin eyed Taehyung suspiciously, the second youngest now seeming very uneasy. Jimin knew right away, something was bothering him.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Jimin frowned.

Taehyung looked down.

"Tae?" Hoseok called.

"Jin Hyungs gone right? For his schedule," Taehyung said quietly.

"yes..he left a while back," Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

Taehyung sucked in a shaky breath, "The day...the day Jin hyung found out about aunty. In the recording studio...Soobin and Jin hyung were really close. Hugging and talking with one another,"

"Yeah?" Yoongi muttered, "So?"

"I...I'm not sure if I heard correctly. But they were talking- whispering to one another. Jin hyung was begging Soobin to...to not tell people something. Soobin looked upset- he looked hurt," Taehyung gulped, "Jin hyung told him, As long as you keep that day a secret, no one will get hurt,"

The five males stared at him in absolute horror.

But Taehyung went on, "I heard Soobin say some concerning this too. Stuff like, he's hurting you. hyung, and how much longer are you gonna let him...do that to you?"

"Jin hyung then agreed. Confirming that it hurt him, but he would rather take it all than have anyone else suffer..." Taehyung cleared his throat, "He said Soobin almost got hurt and that Soobin promised Jin hyung he would keep quiet,"

A very heavy pause hung in the air.

"AND YOU KEPT THIS TO YOURSELF, WHY?!?" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung looked away, "because I didn't think I heard it correctly! But then I noticed how Jin hyung acts whenever Soobin or TXT is brought into the conversation,"

The doorbell rang, bringing them out of their thoughts. Hoseok stood up, giving Taehyung a small hair ruffle, "It's okay. You told us now,"

The dancer walked to the front door opening it up to reveal five very shy, yet very excited idols. Hoseok immediately smiled.

He opened the door wide and announced, "Welcome to the Bangtan Crib!"

The five laughed, walking inside giving polite bows before slipping off their shoes. Hoseok led them to the front room, where the other five smiled brightly.

"AYYYYEEEE!!! It's TXT!!!!" Jimin cheered.

Jungkook stood up, "MY DONGSAENGS!!!!" And ran over, hugging each of them.