1

{BTS Jin reported dead from suicide}

{Videos taken by fans at BTS Jin's suicide go viral}

{ARMY's in tears over the death of Jin and videos of members breaking down}

{Kpop Idols send words and tearful condolences upon hearing the news of BTS Jin}

{TXT, Got7, EXO and more upload a tearful video messages for BTS and BTS Jin}

{BTS Jin continues to trend even after his birthday}

{Fans all over the world use money to post memorials for BTS Jin}

{BTS will show first public appearance since the death of oldest member Jin's at his funeral today}

December 7:

They were all over the news. ARMYs and Haters all over the world now had videos of the six breaking down and crying. Screaming and sobbing.

But then again, they hadn't even stopped crying.

It was horrible. The food Jin had bought for them. The sudden I love you. The claim for a new champion? They understood it all now.

"Where's Jungkook?" Hoseok's voice brought Namjoon back to present.

Namjoon looked at his friend before sighing, "His room..."

Hoseok frowned, looking over at the other three, who watched their leader with knowing gazes. None of them could sleep without waking up and crying. None of them could sleep alone anymore. They were all suffering, but two of the members were more...mentally effected.

"I'll go get him, " Jimin whispered, his voice a bit sore from sobs.

When Jimin left the room, Yoongi walked over to Namjoon, placing a hand on the younger's back. Namjoon felt himself about to break right there, quickly bring in his hands to cover his face.

"I can't believe he's gone..." Taehyung broke their silence.

"None of us can..." Yoongi sighed.

"Jungkook's here, let's go, " Jimin said entering in the front room with the maknae following behind.

Jungkook normally bright eyes, we're dull. They all could see it. Jungkook's shriek was all over media, fans expressing their heartbreak once hearing the youngest's pleads and begs.

Shaking his head, Namjoon stood up, the six of them leaving their dorm for the first time since December 3rd. When they walked out, they saw their manager and bodyguards waiting for them. Without speaking, the six climbed in, their manager following after.

It was a heavy silence. If you couldn't see their tears streaked faces, you'd think they were off to a formal event with the suits they had on. The funeral was two parts. The private one where they got to see their hyung's body once more, and then the public one at the memorial with the media.

Arriving at the venue, the boys looked at all the cameras and lights, eyes squinting at the flashes.

"I know you haven't been out...but you have to now, " Sejin, their manager, spoke calmly.

Namjoon opened his door first, the camera flashes suddenly speeding up. Stepping out, Namjoon didn't even wave. Instead, he turned to motion the others out.

Yoongi and Hoseok exited, after the leader, the maknae line following them. Namjoon looked over his members, seeing the younger three the most uncomfortable. Touching Hoseok and Yoongi, he motioned to the younger three. Getting the signal, the older boys each held onto one of the youngers.