56

October 30

Halloween was tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

Are BTS going to celebrate this year? Probably not.

Do they usually celebrate? Yes.

So, why aren't they?

Because there's too much shit going on.

At least, that's what Jimin thinks. The young dancer is standing on the balcony in the early morning. The sun hadn't even risen yet and it might not even show today.

It was a cold morning, where the autumn winds softly traced his skin. It caused unsettling goosebumps on his light skin. 

The thin pajama he had on shook, as a gust of wind circled his body. Jimin tightened his grip on the cold railing, closing his eyes and feeling the wind blow through his hair, ruffling it softly.

Opening his eyes, he let out a soft breath, only to see it due to the cold. Jimin scanned the peaceful morning in the city with his eyes.

Something seemed off today.

The tranquility seemed to be off balance. The clouds seemed purposefully trying to block the sun from reaching anything below. The wind grew colder and rougher as the minutes passed.

Jimin shivered when the wind gave him a hug. But he still didn't turn back into the house, for inside seemed just as gloomy.

Jimin sighed.

How had they become this way?

What happened to their bond?

Those questions streamed in his mind. The young male gritted his teeth in frustration, Just why was everything breaking apart?

He remembered.
Of course, he did.

He knew why the dorm was more silent than death. He just didn't want to accept it. A small tear escaped his eyes and Jimin quickly reached up to wipe it away.

"Damn it Jin hyung, " He muttered to the wind, "Why do you insist on hiding? What did we do wrong?"

A howl of wind seemed to only recuperate his feelings. Jimin heard the soft bustle of Seoul beginning to rise with the dull sun. He listened to the gentle hum of cars and trucks of people who only knew them from a camera. He overheard the wind and its whispers, spilling quiet secrets to everyone it could touch. 

He closed his eyes, sinking into the memory he was still so hurt by.

Flashback:
"We're so dead, " Yoongi growled at them, opening his bedroom door.

"He's going to be back soon! So hurry up and find the journal!" Namjoon urged, the six speeding their movements.

"I can't believe we're doing this, " Hoseok sighed.

"How are we supposed to find it?" Taehyung shook his head.

Jungkook lifted up the mattress and Jimin's eyes widened, "Like that I guess,"

"He put it in the same spot as last time, " Jungkook grunted, grabbing the journal.

"Okay- there's no way we can decode this before he comes-"

"IM BACK WITH YOUR STUPID FOOD!!!" Jin yelled and the six froze.

"Namjoon hyung, " Jimin bounced, "Go distract him! Kiss him or something!! We have to get out of this room with the journal!"

Namjoon left the room while the other five panicked, as they walked to the door.

"Whos room?"