72

{early chapter because well...youll see at the end of this}

Namjoon carried Jin into his room, the other five getting to work. Taehyung followed Jimin and Jungkook to the other rooms in their dorm, confirming that nothing else had been touched nor broken. Walking out, Yoongi and Hoseok were each on the phone, face's serious.

"...yes, yeah. Yoongi's hyung is talking to the police," He heard Hoseok say.

"Should we order some food?" Jimin got his attention, the younger two looking at the blonde.

"We can't. Jin hyung can only manage soup," Jungkook reminded the three of them standing in the kitchen.

"Soup...do either of you know how to make soup?" Taehyung hummed.

They both shook their heads. Frowning, they glanced at one another. Taehyung scratched the back of his neck with uncertainty, "We can order something as long as we order soup?"

"That works, let's start looking," Jimin smiled, all three pulling out their phones to search. Taehyung stopped halfway, leaving the kitchen and walking to the older two, "Hyungs, what should we get? Jin hyung needs to drink soup..."

"There's a restaurant. Called ******," Yoongi spoke up, Jimin typing away.

"Ah! Found it, thanks hyung,"

The doorbell rang, Yoongi dissapearing for a second, before walking back in with Sejin hyung and two police officers.

The dance line bowed to the officers, who bowed back. The taller of the two, spoke up, "A break in?"

"Yeah, we returned back from the hospital because our oldest member had been staying there for a while. The door was unlocked and in his and Yoongi hyung's room, things are trashed and broken," Hoseok explained guiding the three adults down with Taehyung tagging along, as Yoongi stayed with the other two. They pushed the door open, Sejin gasping at the sight, "there's vandleism in the bathroom too. Words like slut, whore, and a nickname for Jin hyung,"

The shorter officer walked in, looking around the room with straight lips, "I'm going to call a detective. Is there destruction elsewhere?"

"No," Taehyung spoke up, "Jimin, Jungkook and I checked everywhere else. This is the only room touched. It makes sense, especially if it was Sijeon hyung,"

"Can you give us an insight on why?" The taller police officer asked.

"Sijeon had been abusing Seokjin for five months. The idol didn't tell anyone because he was being blackmailed. We only found it was Sijeon yesterday. When we tried to find him, he was missing," Sejin explained as they left the room again, the short officer walking into the living room while talking into her walkie talkie.

"Can I meet the victim?"

"He's in my room," Taehyung informed, biting his tongue to avoid revealing Namjoon and Jins relationship. They were still idols after all. The group walked towards the room.

Knocking twice, the singer opened the door, "Namjoon hyung? Jin hyung?"

"Mm? We're here," Namjoon's voice responded.

Taehyung walked in, smiling softly at the sight. He then informed, "The police want to talk to Jin hyung,"

Jin and Namjoon sat up, the police giving a small greeting, "Officer Kwan,"

The two bowed with their heads as they were sitting. Namjoon smiled, "I'm Kim Namjoon,"

"Kim Seokjin," Jin smiled politely, the police returning it briefly.