51

It was silent.

So very silent.

A graveyard silent.

The dim lights that barely touched the males in the room, seemed cold. Out of place. The two just stared at one another, whatever words they had been saying had gone away. Nothing but shock remained.

"What the hell are you guys yelling about?" A groggy voice cut through the atmosphere.

But only one of the boys glanced at them. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin all were awake, staring at the two. Faint footsteps sounded from behind them, a cute whine gripping the atmosphere, "Hyungs?"

"What's going on?" Taehyung muttered, resting his tired head on Jimin's shoulder.

Namjoon turned away, looking back at Jin. The oldest's eyes were still wide with horror, staring downward. His right wrist was being held captive by his left fingers. Not a word was given back to the five, who had slowly become aware that something, something was wrong.

"Did you two fight?" Hoseok broke the silence, "We all woke up from the screaming..."

The couple didn't answer. At least, not Hoseok. 

But Jin's lips slowly moved, "Oh my god....Oh my god, oh my god!"

Namjoon dropped his hand from his cheek. Gulping, he hesitantly stepped forward, but stopped as Jin flinched away, back pressing against the wall, "Dont! Don't come near me!"

"Namjoon what did you do?" Yoongi asked, the five of them walking into the room.

"I don't know! I'm the one that got hit!" Namjoon exclaimed.

Jin released a whimper, watching as the other five processed. Shock. Pure shock. Jimin looked right at Jin, "You hit him?"

Jin shook his head, "I didn't mean to! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't realize, I- I-"

"Wh-why would you hit him hyung? What were you guys arguing about?" Jungkook stumbled over his words, not ever expecting this situation.

"We were arguing about him," Namjoon turned slightly bitter, "Jin hyung, here, snuck out, again! Was at the company and I called him. He didn't end the call properly so I heard him-"

"SHUT UP!" Jin stopped him, "I told you nothing happened!!!!!!"

"You screamed!!!" Namjoon growled, "You shrieked! I heard you get hit! I heard you mutter something! Jin, I heard you talking to yourself faintly in the car!"

"What?!!??!" The five screamed.

"I don't know what you he-"

"You hit me, Hyung," Namjoon deadpanned, "You would never hit me unless you're that out of it. You-"

"I know!!! I know I hit you!!! I struck you!!!!" Jin shrieked, scrunching his hair in between his fingers, "I FUCKING know and it is TEARING me apart right now!!!"

Namjoon's eyes softened slightly, a sigh passing from his nose, "Just tell me the goddamn truth!"

Jin looked at him. He really looked at him. He then glanced at the other five. He thought about what happened. He was raped. He was beaten. He was almost caught. But now, he had raised a hand against his boyfriend. Namjoon. His dongsaeng. 

The phone buzzed in his pocket. Jin gulped, pulling it out and checking. It was Sijeon. Of course it was Sijeon. He wanted the scale numbers. Jin cursed, "Shit,"

He looked back at the members, all watching them still waiting for an answer.

the truth.