65

November 3:

Everything Jin wanted to do right now, included leaving his stupid hospital room. He had been officially diagnosed with an eating disorder, depression, and the doctors had hypothesised he might have some post-traumatic stress disorder due to well- only he, Sejin, and the doctors knew.

Every day, he ate little food, only to have it thrown back up again. At first, his dongsaengs couldn't tell if it was on purpose or because of his anorexia. Yes, Jin was also anorexic.

He had been ordered to stay in the hospital until his body sustained enough energy to survive...with the exception of food. But that wasn't what bothered him.

What bothered him was that while he laid in a hospital bed, being treated like some crippled man- his dongsaengs were busy working. One: they had been ordered by the doctor to get rid of any sharp things in his room. Meaning they had to go through everything.

And two: they would always visit him and stay late at night with him. It made his heart hurt. It made his mind scream. It-

"Jinnie~" Namjoon's voice rang through the room, cutting the older  idol from his thoughs. His boyfriend walked in with a bag in his hand, soft dimples kissing his cheeks.

"Hi, Joon, " Jin greeted, turning to sit on the edge it his bed.

Namjoon grinned, placing the bag down. It was a bit earlier than lunch, so Jin was a bit confused why Namjoon was here...but he also wasn't complaining.

Namjoon stood in front of Jin, the two quickly latching lips into soft kisses. When they pulled back, Namjoon nuzzled his face into the side of Jin's the older giggling and hugging back.

"How was your day Joonie?" Jin asked as the two cuddled on Jin's hospital bed.

Namjoon hummed, gently stroking Jin's hair, "Boring and awful. But now I'm here, so it's already becoming better?"

"Why? Did the kids do something?" Jin chuckled.

Namjoon shook his head, "No, I just love spending my time with you,"

"Mm..you make my boring hospital days better, " Jin answered through a blush, laughing into a kiss.

"What about you, my angel? Namjoon asked, "What's happened here? "

Jin sighed, "I threw up- AGAIN!!! I'm sure the doctors are so done with me. Shin hyung is worried I'm going to lose weight so he's trying to come up with a light diet for me to start- oh and apparently, I have to take fucking anti-depressant pills cause that's another thing wrong with me!"

When he finished his rant he looked at Namjoon's frown. Mimicking his own, he muttered, "I'm sorry...I keep causing trouble. For you..for everyone..."

"Jinnie-"

"I got our album pushed back because I couldn't handle the fact my mom was in a hospital, Namjoon, " Jin cut in between, "Then I have a scary two weeks where I start a diet, which is apparently now an eating disorder! As you've probably already guessed- I'm anorexic!! Surprise, surprise, another thing Kim Seokjin has wrong with him!"

"Stop, " Namjoon spoke sternly, Jin shutting up in a second, not being able to stop his muscles from tensing a bit.

Namjoon felt it. The younger sighed painfully, pulling Jin closer, "Im not going to hurt you. And no one is mad at you. There's nothing wrong with you,"

A kiss.

"We're going to be here babe. I promise...I'm not leaving you, ever, " Namjoon smiled sadly, "I love you...to the moon and back,"