66

[my dumbass forgot to update]

{This chapter is going to be nicknamed: Emotions}

"You didn't fail, "

The maknae line pulled back in surprise, the idols glancing to the oldest. Jin was looking up at them with a sad and painful gaze, "Please don't say that,"

Namjoon reached up, about to wipe his tears when Jin grabbed his wrist stopping him. The pink haired male sat up beside Namjoon. Silently, he cupped the rapper's face, Namjoon sighing in comfort, closing his eyes.

Jin gently wiped away Namjoon's tears and repeated, "You didn't fail,"

"Were you awake?" Jungkook frowned.

"Mmm, just since the part where you said Joon thinks he...failed, " Jin paused, glancing at the younger.

Wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck, Jin gave his boyfriend a tight hug, which he returned. Jin sighed, "I'm sorry...you didn't fail. You didn't. I'm so sorry for making you feel that way...all of you,"

Namjoon bit back his own sigh, "Don't apologize. You've done nothing wrong..."

"This is literally my hospital room, " Jin stated pulling back, "Im anorexic, have depression, an eating disorder and- well, you get the idea, "

"Hyung, there's nothing wrong with you. This hyung that has been hurting you, he's blackmailed and used your morals against you, " Yoongi explains calmly, "You were manipulated. He took advantage of your love for us...it was wrong. If anyone's at fault it's him,"

Jin exhaled a shaky breath. Looking down at his fingers, he knew he had to tell them. He knew they were upset...but not to this extent. He never even comprehended the fact they would feel guilty...failure. Even though it was his own fault for not seeing his faults. Pushing away his weaknesses and insecurities. He did this to himself.

"It's my fault, that's the end of the story..." Jin looked at his fingers, "I tried to ignore myself and everything that I was lacking. I tried to pretend I was this cheerful, great, amazing person when that's not the case. It's my fault for being so weak to not fight him before he brought you into the picture..." He paused, glancing at his hands, "It's my fault these lines are on my wrist, waist, and thighs. No one has failed, but me. I failed...being me. I failed in trying to improve,"

"Hyung...no," Taehyung croaked, "You've done nothing wrong. You didn't fail. Hyung, you've improved so much than when I first met you...you work so hard,"

"Please, please, I'm begging you," Jimin begged, "Ignore whatever voice is in your head. Whatever the hyung told you. All the lies they're feeding you with. it's not true....isn't that what you told us?"

Jin gulped having flashbacks in his mind.

Flashback

Jin laid in his bed looking at the ceiling, deep In thought. His door opened and in walked Jimin. The second their eyes met, Jin's thoughts broke, his body grimacing as an image of the younger falling off the bridge hit him like a truck.

Jimin noticed, rushing over, tears already falling down his thin cheeks, "I-I'm sorry! I...I just...you told me to come to you often when I felt bad..."

Jin nodded, opening his eyes and sitting up. Ignoring and pushing his own trauma away, he wiped the dancer's tears, "I'm fine. Have you ate today?"

Jimin nodded sniffling, "Soup doesn't come back up, so Yoongi hyung's been giving me small serving of soup every two hours,"

Jin smiled, "Thats good...I'm proud of you, you're so strong.."