5

{in honor of Namjoonies bday!!! Update!!!}

June 14: 6am
"Wake up!!"

Jimin groaned, lifting his head up tiredly. Glancing at the male, he found Hoseok staring at him with un-amusement. Sighing, Jimin sat up, "What?"

"We have to go to the company, apparently something's happened and Manager hyung wants to talk to us about it," Hoseok informed with a frown, "Even Namjoon doesn't know what it's about,"

"Oh," Jimin hummed, kicking off the covers.

Entering their bathroom, the pink-haired male, glanced at himself in the mirror. Knowing he would have to redye his hair back to blonde soon, he decided to wash his hair for maintenance. Not that he didn't always, it was required when they had to keep bleaching and dyeing their dark hair colors.

Finishing a quick shower, Jimin wore some skinny jeans, his black ankle boots, and a gray knitted sweater-shirt. Checking his appearance, Jimin smiled, adjusting the bracelets and rings on his hands as he left. Grabbing his phone, Jimin joined the other members at the table. Slipping into his seat he asked with a sad frown, "Am I last?"

"Yeah, you drank till your hearts content once the camera shut off," Yoongi snorted.

"Jimin!" Jin scolded and the younger gave him a sheepish grin.

"You passed out! What was I supposed to do but not take adva-"

"If you value your life you will not finish that sentence Mr. Park," Jin seethed and Jimin paled, giggling nervously before stuffing food into his mouth.

"I wish I had Jin hyung's power to do that," Hoseok grinned and the other six all shook their heads vigorously.

"Please, you being in Choreographer Jung mode is scary enough," Namjoon shivered.

Hoseok laughed, "I'm sorry, but it's for your own good,"

"You think the dances would get easier as we go on," Jungkook joked, "They don't,"

"Welcome to my world," Jin scoffed.

"But you've improved a lot!" Taehyung countered.

"Eh," Jin shrugged, "I feel the same,"

"Please, your voice and dancing is amazing," Namjoon gushed and Jimin just sent a smirk to Hoseok, who was holding back a large grin.

"Jimin, why are you smirking like that?" Yoongi caught him.

Jimin grinned and winked at Namjoon, "Because,"

"Park Jimin shut up!" Namjoon whined.

"I don't get it, " Jin stated and Taehyung gave the elders shoulder a gentle squeeze.