10

{this is a short chapter because we get some juicy information. I've literally prewritten so many chapters. I mean like, I finished writing chap 26, I think, today! Anyway, enjoy,

also, tell me if you want the gifs in further chaps or not}

August 30: 6am

"And you're positive he doesn't have a schedule?!" Namjoon asked his roommate, Taehyung releasing an annoyed breath of air.

"Yes, hyung!" Taehyung answered, turning towards the kitchen where Yoongi and Jungkook were cooking.

The youngest and oldest in the dorm, frowned as they heard Taehyung's answer. Footsteps walked into the front room, Jimin and Hoseok having concerned looks.

"Nothing. His phone is gone plus his bag, " Hoseok informed.

"I don't understand! He would never leave without at least a note!!?" Jungkook whined.

Taehyung watched the younger with a troubled expression. He didn't understand Jin. 

Not at the moment.

 Not why he had taken his life. 

And most definitely not these past three months....

Taehyung's eyes widened, lips parting. Sudden waves of memories hit him. Nira. Jin. Death.

"Oh my God, we're so stupid!" He spoken aloud startling the others.

"Why are we stupid?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Because it seems you kids forgot how much time you have, "

They all turned to see Nira. She looked the same as always. Beautiful but translucent.

"what do you-"

"Hyung it's been three months. We have three months, actually less to try and save hyung!" Taehyung broke, his eyes swelling up.

They can't lose him again.
They wont lose him again.

"W-we don't know what's wrong! He won't tell us!" Jimin remarked, but panic was clear.