32

{I'm sorry....for whats about to happen}

{again. Really, really sorry}

September 30:

"Two weeks?" Namjoon frowned, "Are you sure you don't want to take more rest?"

Jin giggled, in between their kiss, "Yes, Joonie,"

"And you don't want to stay here?" Namjoon pouted.

Jin sighed. He did. He did want to stay, but he knew it wasn't going to work. He'd get in the way. He had bought his own apartment for his family awhile back and would  be living there. At least, that's what he had planned until Sijeon had found out about his break.

"Yes, Joonie. I'll only be in the way," Jin muttered.

"And you aren't going to Gwacheon either?" Namjoon asked something else, his grip slightly tighenting on Jin's waist.

At this point, the other members were just watching the free Kdrama in front of them. Jimin was secretly filming the whole thing and it was great. Jin nodded at Namjoon, "It's one thing to do this. But I still can't break that promise...p-plus. Your mom is there,"

Namjoon thought of another question quickly, "And you don't want us to tag along to...wherever your going to stay?"

"Yes, Joonie. I'll go on my own,"

"And you aren't going to tell us where your living?" 

"No, I'm not telling you guys," Jin snickered as he finally realized what Namjoon was doing.

"Are you-"

Jin pulled the younger down by his collar. When they released, Jin looked into Namjoon's eyes, "Babe?"

"Mhm?"

"I'll be okay. I have to go now, okay?"

Namjoon tighetend his grip and then sighed, finally releasing Jin, "How am I supposed to survive without you for 14 days?!"

"Hyung, we're here too," Taehyung deadpanned.

"Yes, but none of you are my boyfriend," Namjoon pouted.

Jin rolled his eyes, "You'll be fine,"

"Hey," Yoongi nodded as Jin opened the door, his luggage was already in the car.

"Yeah?" Jin looked back.

"Just..text us. Everyday. Okay?" Yoongi requested.

Jin nodded, "Of course, you all can tell me about your days,"

"Jin hyung," Hoseok smiled, "Don't listen to the hate comments, okay?"

Jin sucked in a sharp breath, recalling those after the statement had been released. He nodded. He was about to leave, but stopped and looked back at them.

Grinning, he opened his arms, "Come here,"

They all grinned, running forward and tackling Jin into a warm hug. Jin laughed kissing each of their foreheads, "I love all of you, take care of yourselves. Eat food. Don't skip meals. And please, please, don't get hurt,"

"Yes hyung," They chorused, stepping away. 

Jungkook was the last one to release him, the maknae smiling his bunny smile. Jin ruffled his hair, "Take care of your hyungs for me, okay? They're all idiots,"