33: 14 days left

{The next- 14 chapters will be sort of short. Because It's going to have a bunch of time skips and will be written as journal entries. We won't be focusing on BTS that much, mostly Jin. So...I basically apologize for all the pain I'm about to cause :)}

October 1:

Jimin's birthday.

That was when I would be returning home. At least, the last day of my hiatus. I would return the following day. I had barely begun my break yet I had already counted the days.

Today was the first day of my hiatus.

The first day I woke up in his house.

The first day I woke up in this much pain.

Yesterday, when I had arrived, he had given me a good beating. Just a beating. Then he told me to go shower and then sleep. 

No dinner. I don't get dinner.

I woke up today in pain. My body was sore and my stomach was begging for food. Food, that I could not give.

I mostly waited in my room, to worried that I'd do something wrong and get punished. And when he first came in, it was noon. The dance teacher had brought my lunch.

No breakfast. I don't get breakfast either.

Just Lunch. Just enough to keep me alive.

I had brought my laptop and after begging him and getting a mini beating, I got permission to use my laptop. Now, I had things to do. I could game and watch videos.

It was enough to make me forget the pain.

☽☆☾

When night came, I had already gotten a total of four beatings. My arms were aching and my legs hurt. I had taken a shower four times, a fifth one coming up as he had ordered me to be ready. Ready for what?

Well, he wanted to be pleasured.

But he had to wait, since I had informed him of the promise to my bandmates. It was something I used as an escape. As a small ray of light in the dark. They were what kept stopping me from jumping off the balcony in the front room.

Yes. I had thought of it.

I pulled up my hood, snuggling into the blanket, which would be tainted after tonight. I answered the facetime, call, grinning widely as my dongsaengs all screamed, "HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"내 아기들!" I smiled as real as I could, ignoring the way my cheeks stung.

"Hyung! Guess what we had for breakfast?!" Jungkook smiled brightly.

I struggled to keep the smile on, as my stomach churned at that very word. Shaking my head, I spoke, "What did you have?"

"Nothing," Yoongi laughed, "We woke up near noon!!!"

I gaped at them, "You what?!"

They all smiled sheepishly. Hoseok then spoke, "But at least it was a day off! I think the agency knew we would be a mess in the morning!"

I bit my lip, "Maybe I should-"

"NO! Hyung, you wanted to rest!! You look like your resting comfortably," Jimin cut him off.

I couldn't hold the smile this time. Instead I looked around the room and nodded, "Yeah, I'm doing great,"

"Babe!" Namjoon called and I snickered at my needy Koala.

"Yes, Joonie?" I responded with a fond smile.

Namjoon pouted, "I love you,"

I smiled, "Love you too,"

"Oh my god, hyung, Namjoon hyung is the most bipolar bitch ever!" Taehyung suddenly complained, "He keeps whining about how much he wants to kiss you and hug you, but then starts saying he so's happy your getting rest!"

I wasn't sure if I should blush or laugh. So I did both, watching as Namjoon playfully shoved Taehyung and then whined as Jungkook and Jimin began to imitate him.

"Oh! I miss my Jinnie so much!" Jungkook mimicked voice three octaves lower, "But I'm soo happy he's getting rest!"

"Jinnie!!!!!! Oh wait He's not here!" Jimin did the same. I was rolling over from laughter. Jimin's voice was so deep, it was hilarious. It was even better as Jimin pouted yet kept his deep voice, "Now how am I supposed to cope?"

"SHUTUP!" Namjoon threw a pillow at both of them, " I don't do that!!!!"

I yelped in fear as I fell of the bed. I groaned, "OW...."

"HYUNG!!" My dongsaengs yelled in concern. I took a shape breath, before pushing myself up, hissing as my arms were sore. Rolling back onto the mattress, I managed a weak smile, "I'm okay,"

They all sighed in relief. Yoongi gave me a gummy smile, "So, what did you do today hyung?"

I lowered his head, "Just stayed here and was either gaming or watching Kd-"

I heard the front door slam open. I looked up and quickly muted myself. I pushed myself up, just listening to the sounds outside. I heard the others call me confused, "Hyung? Hyung are you okay?"

I nodded, before showing unmuting my mic, "I think something fell in the front r-"

The door opened, "Uh- I have to go! Something definitely fell,"

"Fell? What do you mean fell? What would fall?" Hoseok frowned.

I saw him walking towards me, anger contored on his face. I paled as the bed dipped from behind the computer. I gulped and gave the best smile I could muster, "Call you tomorrow, bye, get sleep and eat breakfast! Yoongi set an alarm! Okay, bye!"

And without hearing them, I ended the call and scrambled backwards and farther away from the male in front of me. Back hitting the backboard, "H-hyung.."

"I had a bad evening, now you're going to fix it," he growled and I didn't have time to think before I was pulled forward.

Becoming even more of a fucking whore.