26

The room remained silent other than Jin's cries, which had muffled, by burying his head in Namjoon's shoulder, the rapper only holding Jin. Jungkook was watching with teary eyes, his one hand holding his oldest hyung's, while the other was gently rubbing circles on Jin's back.

Sejin had just walked in, completely startled. Taehyung, was tightly holding Jimin, who returned the hold, while Hoseok and Yoongi watched with eyes of pain and worry. Mr. Son and Sijeon were discussing with the manager, explaining the entire situation that had occurred.

"I-I think he's stopping," Yoongi's voice cut through the atmosphere like a knife.

Jin's body had stopped shaking and the sobs were noticeably quieter. Jin slowly, very slowly lifted his head, but gave up and just stayed against Namjoon.

"Jinnie," Namjoon spoke very softly, "Can you tell me what happened?"

Jin let out a sob. Sejin walked over. He bent down, gently touching his oldest idol's head, "Seokjin-ah, can you tell us?"

Jin lifted his head and the managers heart broke. Jin looked like a child. Sniffling, Jin gathered the little strength he had and pushed himself to sit properly. Though, neither Namjooon, nor Jungkook let go of his hand.

"S-she..." Jin choked, "S-she's in sur-surgery.."

"What?" Hoseok gasped.

"Surgery?" Taehyung repeated, "I thought she was okay,"

Jin began to cry again, "S-seizures. S-shes been having t-them. Hy-hyung and Ap-appa di-didn't..."

Jin began to hyperventilate. The other four members rushed forward, surrounding their hyung for comfort. Jimin spoke sweetly, "Follow me..breathe hyung...deep breath,"

Jin took a deep breath, exhaling at the same time Jimin did, who smiled, "That's it, again. Deep breath........exhale,"

"Your doing great, do you feel better?" Taehyung smiled and Jin coughed, giving a small nod.

"Jin-ah, I think you should take some time away from work-"

"N-no!" Jin protested, "Why?! I wont mess up! I-I'll work really hard hyung-"

"I know you work hard, but this is something that deserves your time and attention. I don't want to overwork you," Sejin frowned, "You work so hard, but I truly want you to rest,"

"No!" Jin cried, "P-please don't make me stop! Please, please!"

Sejin's eyes softened, looking at Namjoon with concern. Jin was stubborn. If Jin could go home, he would. 

"I'm calling Shiyuk," Sejin sighed.

"N-no!" Jin complained.

"Jin...he cares about you. Regardless of your boss or as a friend. He deserves to know. He'll decide with you, something," Sejin spoke calmly, already pulling out his phone.

Jin began to cry again, curling up. Namjoon stroked the boy's hair silently, as the other five all surrounded each other closely. Jin was in the center of their strange yet protective circle. Jimin was laid on Hoseok's lap, the dancer, gently rubbing Jin's knee. Jungkook and Taehyung were also laid down, Taehyung's head on Namjoon's leg, while Jungkook laid on Jin's. Yoongi was beside Namjoon, giving comfort to their leader by rubbing his back gently.

Turning to the door, Jin let out a small whimper as Bang PD walked in. The CEO was quick to be met by Sejin, Sijeon, and Mr. Son, the three explaining and looking back at the seven idols.

"Babe?" Namjoon whispered, "You know it's okay to let it all out, right?"

Jin nodded, hands going to stroke Jungkook's hair softly, "I don't...I don't know what I'm supposed to do,"