6

July 28: 7 pm

Walking past a few staff and various doors, the male slowed down as he neared the front of a door he had become close with. Taking a deep breath, he looked down at his legs, the limbs aching more than they ever had in years.

"I'll just...ask Kook to give me another message, " He muttered under his breath.

Adjusting the strap of his black bag, the new pink-haired male knocked on the door. He felt his heartbeat race as footsteps approached the door.

The door clicked, handle turning. The wooden plank was pulled open and a male with black hair, with a cleanly shaven face opened the door. Golden rimmed glasses sat on the bridge of his nose, covering his dark eyes. Once this dark orbs settled on himself, the man smiled.

"안녕 석진, " The man greeted sweetly and Jin couldn't help but swallow dryly as the deep voice hit his ears.

They had been acquainted on June 13th and Jin's first impression was judged off that sweet greeting. Oh, how mislead he had been.

Bowing politely, Jin greeted, "안녕 Sijeon,"

Sijeon motioned him to enter, stepping aside. Jin glanced behind, confirming none of his bandmates had followed and entered the room. He could feel the older man's eyes follow him. He didn't know why he felt so scared. He didn't understand why he was so wary of the male.

Perhaps it was the atmosphere that filled with tension when it was just the two of them. Or maybe it was the horrid pain that had flooded his legs after he had left the room. Or maybe, just maybe, it was the harsh words the man would spit at him.

"How have you been?" Sijeon smiled at him, but Jin knew better than to allow himself to feel a sense of safety from that smile.

He wanted to say he was doing good, but he had learned his lesson. In this room, he didn't have any power. In this room, Sijeon was the male that could do anything to Jin.

Reciting the words he had been ordered to say for the past month, Jin's lips moved, "Horrible. But now that I'm here, I feel much better,"

The man smirked and Jin felt a shiver crawl down his spine. Sijeon walked past Jin, leaning on the mirrored wall with a proud expression.

"Lets do I Need U, " The man ordered and Jin dropped his bag near the wall.

One thing about this man Jin had learned, He made all the rules and Jin had to follow them. One rule, was not questioning Sijeon's decisions. For example, Jin couldn't stretch before dancing.

Taking a deep breath, he looked at his teacher and asked carefully, "D-do I sing?"

"Sing?" The male laughed, "It's not like you have anything to sing, "

Jin grimaced not able to help but react. He was losing to this male, slowly. He just wasn't aware of it. Holding back a comment, Jin laid down on the ground, closing his eyes as the music started.

He did the whole dance, without falling or slipping, but by the glare on Sijeon's face...he didn't do good. When the music ended, Jin waited.

The male was frustrated. Jin could tell. Sijeon's jaw was clenched, eyes narrowed. The tension thickened and Jin didn't have time to breathe before his teacher spat, "Have you even been trying!?! That was horrible! You haven't improved at all, useless idol!"

Jin slipped into acting mode, his face reflecting understatement but on the inside he felt disappointed with himself.

"Stupid. It's a shame, Seokjin, really, " Sijeon fake pouted, "Such a pretty face is wasted on such a useless being,"