13

September 8: 8pm

"Did they really finish everything?" Jimin asked Hoseok excitingly.

Hoseok nodded, "We finished writing and composing everything!!"

"Are we hearing all of them today?" Jin pried as the vocalists and main dancer walked into Yoongi's studio, or the genius lab.

"Hyungs!! I'm so excited!! Pdogg hyung, Brother su hyung, and Pd nim were really proud!!" Jungkook squealed as he walked in and saw Namjoon and Yoongi, who were in a deep conversation.

"I can't wait any longer! Let's listen and read the lyrics!!" Taehyung bounced up and down, shutting the door.

The hyung line laughed at the maknae line, but everyone quickly sat down or got in a comfortable spot. Namjoon handed them all a piece of paper with the lyrical sheets of each song.

"We decided to keep going with the story of 花樣年華(화양연화) except it's Pt 2," Yoongi began, "So it's another mini album,"

"What's the title track?" Jin asked.

"달려라," Namjoon answered, "But we are calling it in English, so RUN,"

"Let me guess, we're gonna have to run in the music video?" Taehyung snorted.

"They wouldn't make us run much," Hoseok shrugged.

"Anyways, track 1," Yoongi pulled up a track, "Intro; Never mind, it's rapped by me,"

"Yes, get it Suga hyung!!!" Taehyung cheered the other six laughing as Yoongi just smiled fondly.

Yoongi played the song/demo version, which was a very lazy rapping by Yoongi. The group followed the recording on the sheet of paper. The lyrics were truly meant for Yoongi. The members all felt a pride blossom in them. Proud of their composer. their rapper. their friend.

It was like an autobiography, yet a song. Yoongi poured honesty into this. He poured his emotions and thoughts into this. He poured...parts of himself.

"It's a beautiful song..." Jin complimented and then corrected himself, "Rap,"

"You're cursing a lot in it, did PD say it was fine?" Jimin made sure and Yoongi nodded.