55

Soobin walked out a hand covering his mouth and shutting the door. The leader's eyes widened in shock upon seeing nine people crowding around the door. His team looked stunned, while his seniors looked horrified. Soobin swallowed a lump in his throat as Namjoon lowered his hand.

"What. The. Fuck," He hissed and Soobin looked down.

"Please tell me you crossed your fingers?" Jungkook begged.

Soobin didn't answer. He looked at Jungkook guilt ridden, small tears forming in his eyes, "I'm sorry, sunbaenim,"

"And you can't give us a hint?" Yoongi hissed as Yeonjun took Soobin's wrist, pulling the leader back to the front room, everyone following. 

Soobin looked around the room, "he works at bighit,"

Everyone froze, turning to the leader paler than ever before. Hoseok stepped forward, grabbing Soobin's shoulders, "What did you say?"

"The hyung, that's hurting Jin hyung. Works with all of us...at BigHit," Soobin repeated and then sat down, "I can't tell you anymore,"

"Why not?!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Because I'm scared of him!!" Soobin confessed, "I'm scared of him. Of what he could do to my team. Me. Jin hyung. You six," 

TXT tackled their leader in a tight hug.

"Soobin hyung, why don't you just...call the police?" Huening Kai offered.

"How are they supposed to help if Jin hyung wont accept help?" Soobin sighed, "Plus, it'll be my word against there's,"

They all slumped at the thought. Taehyun  backed up from his team's group hug, "Well...what if...we make Jin hyung angry?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Jimin spoke quickly, "Have you seen Jin hyung angry? It's not a fun sight,"

Taehyun snickered, "Just listen. What if the seven of you get into an argument? Something is bound to slip and...and you might just finally get through to him,"

"Or," Beomgyu spoke up, "This could backfire and they end up actually arguing and something goes terribly wrong,"

Taehyun's face turned awkward, "Yeah, that's the biggest setback,"

"But we're desperate," Hoseok frowned.

"Hobi, this could turn from bad to worse," Namjoon warned.

"But we don't have another idea!" Hoseok argued back.

"Hyung, there's one more idea," Soobin whispered, "But it's bad,"

"Go for it," Yoongi nodded.

"Just break into Jin hyung's stuff when he's out," Yeonjun voiced with uncertainty.

All the hyungs looked at Jungkook, the maknae shrinking under the gaze, "I did once!!! And it didn't end well! We all got into a fight, we're lucky it was resolved. But if we all get caught?!!??"

"But do we have a better idea?" Hoseok narrowed his eyes.

The maknae line gulped at the frustration contorted on the dancer's face. Jimin shook his head, "Why don't we just force it out of Soobin?"

"Because hyung made him swear on his fans," Taehyung sighed.

"He's really thought all of this out," Namjoon grumbled.

"Yes, now are you guys done being nosy?" Jin's voice sneered and all the boys jumped, glancing back.

Jin was leaning against the wall, watching with an unamused expression. The oldest glared at Soobin, the leader holding his hands up, "I didn't say anything!"

"Soobin, Soobin knows, but you won't tell us?" Hoseok hissed.

Jin narrowed his eyes, "I didn't tell Soobin. And frankly, I never wanted him involved, but he stumbled into the hallway, what was I supposed to do? Let him blabber?"

"YES!!!!" The six yelled, the juniors looking back and forth, feeling very caught in the center.

"Ugh! Why are you all so stubborn?!!? Stop trying to figure this out, when it obviously doesn't concern you!" Jin rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't concern us?" Hoseok shook his head and the other five all shared a nervous look, knowing their bubbly friend was already frustrated.

"Yeah, It doesn't-"

"That's you basically saying we don't care about you!" Hoseok cut in between.

Jin chuckled darkly, "And?"

"M-maybe we should go...?" Yeonjun whispered and Taehyung gave an apologetic glance, but nodded.

The five stood up waving awkward goodbyes, before walking past Jin. The older grabbed Soobin gently, leaning up and whispering into the younger's ear. Whatever he had whispered made Soobin sigh, but nod, "Yeah, I know,"

Then he bowed goodbye and left the dorm. The second the door closed, all hell broke loose between Hoseok and Jin.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, AND?!?! WE CARE!!!" Hoseok screamed at his hyung.

Jin just stared with a blank gaze, "No. You're just fretting because my problems are annoying,"

"Yeah! They're damn annoying!" Hoseok growled the other five stiffenings at the dark glare on Hoseok's face, "Damn annoying because you keep pretending- no, acting like everything is okay and then lie to us,"

"then we argue like we are right now. Then make up the next day because that's how we are," Jin shook his head, "I'm over this,"

"No, no! Just give me- us something!!!!" Hoseok dashed forward, grabbing the older's arm, startling Jin.

"Hobi, let go," Jin said softly.

"Not until you tell us the truth!" Hoseok broke into sobs, Jin's eyes widening as the male fell forward and sobbed into his shoulder. Jin wrapped his arm around Hoseok, but kept his mouth shut tight.

"Hyung, something...please?" Jimin's voice squeaked out.

Jin looked at them and then sighed, "Hyung told me the truth. The truth no one ever told me. A truth, that I always knew, but refused to accept,"

Hoseok stood up and Jin cupped the dancers face, wiping away the tears, "Don't waste your tears on me, Hope,"

Hoseok laughed sarcastically and glanced back at the others, "I've cried more times than you can imagine,"

"What truth?" Yoongi got back to the topic.

Jin looked at his hands, "About me. I was so blind and no one, not even you six, bothered to tell me. But I can't be mad, because I love you all so much,"

"What did this...hyung, tell you?" Namjoon asked, noticing how Jin was avoiding the direct answer.

Jin only smiled, "It doesn't matter because I'm already fixing it,"

"What does that mean?" Jungkook frowned.

"It means, you all need to keep your nose out of my things, out of my problems," Jin's voice dropped into a stern tone.

The six sighed. Taehyung stood up and walked away. He passed Jin, not speaking, just going and slamming his door shut, making Jin close his eyes and mutter, "damn it,"

The others also slowly retreated to their room, Jimin and Jungkook cleaning up the snacks. Namjoon stopped in front of Jin, "I'm not going to let this go, you understand?" 

Jin sighed, "But-"

"But nothing," Namjoon hissed and Jin prepared for the worse, only to receive a pained kiss.

"I love you," Namjoon whispered and Jin looked down answering, "I love you so much,"

When Namjoon vanished past him, the older looked at the doors, 

"I love you all so much it's painful,"

{I am scared for the next chapters}

{DOUBLE UPDATE AGAIN}