19

Hoseok's eyes widened in surprise. It seemed the other five also were taken back by the question, completely stunned. Jin glanced at them with curious eyes, "Are you all okay?"

"Yes," Namjoon broke them from their trance.

Hoseok opened his mouth to add, but instead it stayed slightly parted as a female ghost appeared behind Jin. Nudging everyone except Jin with his leg, the idol saw Nira, watching with confusion and surprise.

"W-what about time travel?" Jungkook asked, moving the conversation to avoid Jin from seeing Nira.

"Well...I've been having the strangest senses of Deja Vu for various occasion. Like, the first time I met Sijeon hyung," Jin hummed, "I always felt really strange! L-like I knew him or something,"

"Oh?" Jimin commented confused, "Well, what does time travel and...butterflies have to do with a dance teacher,"

Jin drummed his fingers and hesitantly said, "I've been having really weird dreams...the days I get good sleep anyway,"

"What do you see?"

"The first time, I was writing something..." Jin frowned, eyebrows knitting together, "They were really heartfelt things to...oh, I think they were letters! For my family...the second one was a bit more...random,"

"How so?" Hoseok questioned, getting worried as he spotted the absolute shock on Nira's face.

Jin leaned back in the chair and crossed his hands across his chest, "You six were there! A-and playing...Mario Kart? I think.."

"Mario Kart?" Taehyung chuckled, "We haven't played that game in a long time, hyung,"

Jin shook his head, "But you were! All of you were sitting and playing. I came out and you asked me to play...and shockingly, I denied! A-at least I think it was me...everything felt weird,"

"Hyung..." Yoongi spoke fearful of the next, "dream" Jin had had, "What happened next...?"

"I left..." Jin recalled, "The dorm. Got a taxi and went to the, post office? Yes! And I mailed three letters! Oh! Then I asked the driver to take me my favorite cafe! I sent some texts too! They were long, but I coudln't tell who I sent them to or what they said,"

Hoseok stopped breathing. Memories of December 3rd flashed through his brain. The suicide. The funeral. Everything. Finally, he looked at Nira, who's face was paler than she already was. Jin was recalling his death.

"T-then.." Hoseok pushed, glancing at the others. It seemed only Yoongi and himself had realized, the second eldest sending him a worried look.

"I thought I was gonna eat something, but I just walked in and went to the roof top? But i didn't even stop it was so strange. I climbed onto the next rooftop and..what did I do?" Jin pondered before going on, "Oh, yes! I think I went on Instagram live! I don't remember anything, because it went by so fast! I heard some muffled words, but soon the live ended..."

"W-why were you on a rooftop?" Jungkook's voice wavered and Hoseok knew then, that they all had figured it out.

Jin's body slumped and the eldest's eyes looked at them with pain, "I-I didn't get it...I...I thought I was playing around when I walked along the e-edge...but then you six came screaming at me...t-to stop? I didn't understand anything!!!"

A tear.

A tear passed the eldest's face as the other six fought back their own tears. Memories flooding, no. Memories drowning them.

"W-what ha-happened?" Taehyung barely got out.

Two more tears fell and Jin whispered, "I jumped..."