60

"NO NO NO!!!!!" Namjoon screamed, "DON'T YOU DO THIS TO ME KIM SEOKJIN!!!" 

Jimin scrambled over placing his ear over Jin's chest. He ignored everyone else, listening for-

"He's breathing! And beating!" His mouth spoke the second he picked up on the faint thumps of Jin's heart.

"Ambulance is almost here, I'll take him, you six," Sejin spoke, the older males gently rushing forward, "Give them to t-"

He stopped talking as Jin's phone rang loudly from his bag. Namjoon moved first, running and grabbing it, "It's Seokjoong hyung,"

"Tell them, Sungdeuk, take Seokjin to the ambulance. Tell them who he is, ask for private. We have to keep him out of public view, go," Sejin ordered, Mr. Son taking Jin in his arms and rushing out of the room.

Namjoon answered the call, pressing it to the ear. Before he could say anything, he heard Jin's brother's excited voice, "Seokie! Seokie!! Good news!!! Eomma woke up!!!"

Namjoon's eyes widened.

Then weakly he choked out, "Seokjoon hyung...It's Namjoon,"

"Namjoon? Where's Seokjin! He's going-"

"Hyung.." Namjoon called weakly again.

There was silence, "Namjoon...please tell me nothing happened..."

Namjoon looked down, "Hyung," He swallowed lump in his throat, "Jin hyung is in an ambulance, on his way to the hospital. He fainted during practice, turning pale and couldn't breathe. He was coughing up blood, fuck, hyung I'm sorry,"

Namjoon felt arms wrap around him, the leader hugging his youngest member tightly with one arm. He waited for Seokjoong's answer. He got a choke, "No, no, fuck!! FUck!!!"

Commotion on the other line, "No! It's Seokjin!! Yes Eomma, he's still at Seoul- no, no! Namjoon just told me he fainted! He's going to the hospital,"

Namjoon bit back a sob, "Hyung, I'm sorry, but I have to go and get to the hospital,"

"Yes, yes, go. Eomma will be discharged in a couple of days after scans and checkups. We'll head straight to Seoul," 

"Great, I'll tell you if something happens," Namjoon promised and ended the call.

He threw the phone in Jin's back. Everyone grabbed their bag, the second Namjoon ordered, "Sejin hyung, hospital,"

"Let's go," Sejin nodded.

The idols and manager ran out of the practice room. Getting into a van, Sejin drove them to the hospital, while the boys grabbed masks just in case. The ride was nerve-racking. The six of them thinking the same things.

They were too late.

"I'm scared," Taehyung's suddenly announced, "W-what if something is re-really wrong? Hell, something is wrong!! God, why are we all so stubborn and stupid! Instead of figuring shit out, we all got into a fight!" 

Namjoon leaned in his seat as Hoseok choked out, "I don't know, Tae. We were so lost, clueless and desperate. We lost sight of things that mattered,"

"Like Jin hyung...not the problem. God, we were so fixated on the core, we never bothered to try and directly heal Jin hyung," Yoongi realized the six turning sour at the reflection.

"We're here, come on," 

They scrambled out, leaving their bags in the car and only taking their phones. Masks on, the group walked up to the hospital. A nurse was already waiting and bowed, motioning them this way down to the private wards.