8

August 10: 7:45pm

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he entered the front room, following behind his leader. The blonde had gathered them all up, except Jin, who was visiting a friend that was visiting Seoul.

"Whats up Joon?" Hoseok asked once Jungkook had sat down.

"Okay, so...this has been on my mind since yesterday, " Namjoon sucked in a breath, "We all know Jin hyung's hiding something from us,"

"Yes...we do, " Jungkook pouted, growing sour at the reminder.

"Well...um...y'know how Jin is pretty...organized?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah..?" Jimin answered.

"Well...I know a way we might be able to figure out what Jin has been hiding from us, "

They straightened up, ears parking up, "How?" Taehyung bounced in his seat.

"His diary, " Namjoon sighed.

"You don't sound very happy..." Yoongi noted before Jungkook could agree with his leaders idea.

"Because it would invade Jin's privacy...and who knows what will happen if Jin hyung ever finds out we snooped through his stuff, " Namjoon expressed his concerns.

and who knows what will happen if Jin hyung ever finds out we snooped through his stuff, " Namjoon expressed his concerns

Jungkook slumped a bit. His hyungs took in the words, also looking dejected. Jungkook knew they had already shut down the only lead they had. The maknae spoke up, "Well let's just not get caught,"

"Kook, hyungs not stupid, " Hoseok said, "He'd figure it out eventually,"

Jungkook felt a flame of frustration spark in him. He didn't understand! They had a lead! Why weren't they just following it?

Frowning, Jungkook looked at the time. Jin would probably be back late again, which gave Jungkook enough time to do the task his hyungs weren't.

Standing up, Jungkook smiled, "Well, I'm off to my room then,"

They gave him nods and Jungkook turned and left. He knew Yoongi wouldn't come in, the elder had already told him he had promised Hoseok to some video game.

Smirking, Jungkook opened the room door. Closing it behind him, but not all the way, Jungkook walked over to Jin's side of the room. Looking around, Jungkook picked up the pillow, frowning when there was no journal.

Looking on Jin's desk, he lifted up the random papers and books Jin had sprawled out. So much for being organized.

"If I had a diary that I didn't want my annoying dongsaengs to find, where would I hide it?" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

Getting on the floor, Jungkook peered under the bed, cursing in defeat. There was nothing but shoe boxes, Jin's suitcase, and a couple of bags. Standing up, Jungkook surveyed the room.

Doe eyes landing back on the bed, he felt a small click go off in his mind. Digging his hands under the mattress, Jungkook lifted it, looking at the bed planks. A bright grin slipped onto his face as he found the dark yellow journal.