9

August 10: 8:34pm

Jin felt something cold on his cheek. Quickly, he wiped away the stray tear, his other hand scrunching his hair between his fingers.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

The words echoed loudly in his brain.

Burden.

Useless.

Annoying.

A muffled scream echoed and Jin felt his body give up on him. Falling to his knees, he bent over, holding his head with frustration.

"H-hyung!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Why am I so sensitive!?!" Jin emitted his thoughts aloud, "I'm so fucking sensitive!!"

Someone crouched beside him wrapping their arms around the hurt older. Jin leaned into Namjoon's body, holding back his cries the best he could, "I'm sorry, I am so stupid!"

"Please don't say that," Jimin's voice begged quietly, "You aren't stupid,"

"I shouldn't have gotten so mad! I shouldn't have dragged it out!" Jin regretted closing his eyes tightly, "A-and now, Jungkookie is mad at everyone. And he's hurting. And we can't be there. And he'll be alone. And it's all my fault,"

"You know it's not your fault..." Hoseok frowned, "We all made Jungkook get frustrated. And Jungkook...he made a mistake going through your stuff,"

he made a mistake going through your stuff,"

Jin tensed at the reminder. When he had told them to leave, he looked at the page Jungkook was on. He was scared of the information Jungkook now held. Though currently, he was more scared for their friendship.

"I'm an over sensitive piece of shit," Jin murmured but Namjoon heard it.

"No, you aren't. Stop talking bad about yourself...it hurts me," Namjoon said, pulling Jin closer.

Jin didn't answer, just looked at Yoongi and Taehyung, the two boys staring at Jungkook's bedroom with guilt ridden faces.

His big brother sense went off.

Taking a deep breath, Jin pushes himself to stand, Namjoon and Jimin rising with him, though the rapper was reluctant on letting Jin out of his hold.

"We'll figure it out tomorrow..." he sighed, "Koo won't talk to anyone...but I can try to ask his mom to call him,"

"I'll do it," Taehyung offered, "You get some rest...you look beat,"

Jin sent a small smile his way. Yoongi walked into his room without much words. Hoseok and Jimin muttered some "sleep well"s before retreating to their room. Taehyung looked at Namjoon, who was still holding Jin, the older telling Taehyung to go ahead. Once Taehyung was in his room, Namjoon turned Jin to face him.