84

[Before we start...we're like...maybe a couple of chapters away from the end. I'm going to be going through dates until we get to...well, you'll find out]

November 26: Late afternoon

Jin was going to the doctor again today. After Doctor Shin was informed by Yoongi of his condition and suicide claims, it was decided Jin needed to try something else. Of course...when they got the call, the five boys were in the living room, placing bets one what was going to happen in the room two days ago. 

Long story short, Yoongi didn't step into his bedroom the rest of the day, while Hoseok got 20,000 won(19.52 USD / 16.70 Euro / 15.09 pounds sterling ) from all four males. Back to the present time.

Jin adjusted the sleeves of his - more like Namjoon's - hoodie. The oldest had redyed his hair back to brown, the chestnut color glowing against his lightly tanned skin. Turning to the rest of them, Jin glanced at Yoongi, "I'm still not forgiving you for making me get therapy"

Yoongi  raised an eyebrow, "I'm not forgiving you and Namjoon to have sex in the bedroom and lock me out for the whole day either,"

The younger five held back laughter as Jin gaped at the rapper. Jin's ears turned red, before the older sighed, "L-lets just go,"

"I knew they'd end up sleeping together eventually," Hoseok boasted as the hyung line left the dorm, waving to the younger three as Namjoon yelled, "Don't break shit!!"

"We aren't you hyung!!" Jungkook shot back, grinning before closing the door behind a shocked Namjoon.

The eldest three giggled as Namjoon began to whine, "It's not my fault!"

"No, of course not. You're just too precious for such a cruel world that you end up breaking things," Jin cooed, Namjoon silently cursing realizing as he was the youngest now.

"Yeah, you're basically a kid!" Hoseok snickered, knowing Namjoon secretly loved the way the three of them babied him.

Yoongi watched with an amusing smile as the oldest and dancer fluttered over the current maknae. The rapper cleared his throat, "Dating gays in the back, I'm driving," 

Namjoon and Jin both rolled their eyes, but sat in the second row. Yoongi and Hoseok smirked at one another, knowing the two were already in their world. Hoseok got into the passenger seat, Yoongi the driver's seat. The drive to the hospital was a comfortable silence. Yoongi focused on the road. Hoseok scrolled through his phone. Namjoon and Jin being...coupley in the back.

Putting on their masks, the boys left the car and hurried into the building get led by one of the nurses that had been taking care of Jin at the beginning of the month. The boys were lead back up to the private sections and into a warm and comfy room. The room had large windows, a bookshelf, a comfy couch, and chairs. And one white door and one brown door. 

"Do you want someone to come in?" Hoseok asked, taking off his jacket as the heater was on in the room.

Jin shook his head, giving Namjoon a small peck on the cheek, "I'll see you in a bit,"

"If you need us don't hesitate, okay?" Namjoon reminded as Jin opened the white door.

The oldest nodded, before closing the door behind him. He walked into the room. It had warm pastel yellow walls, a fluffy rug. A large soft couch with a variety of pillows and a knitted blanket. A female with black hair reaching her shoulders, dressed in a casual blue shirt and sweatpants, was sitting at the desk in the corner of the room.

"Bitna Noona, I'm back!" Jin greeted, the female looking up and smiling.

"Seokjin!!! How have you been child?" Bitna smiled, standing up and walking over the idol.