73

{picks off right where we left off in the last chapter. Also; I remember writing this chapter and repeatedly asking myself, "Why? Why are you doing this?" so...sorry?}

A pause. 

Namjoon told the other three, "The apartment Jin hyung was staying at- was different than the one the police and the Bighit staff checked. Different than the address in Sijeon's papers,"

"What?" Jungkook gasped, "How is that possible?"

"Apparently, Sijeon moved back in August," Sejin answered walking with a frustrated gaze, "The address he gave us was new. He moved back in August,"

"That would be two months after he started hurting Jin hyung," Yoongi summarized, "That bastard,"

"Mr. Kim, do you remember the address?" A police officer asked.

Jin shook his head, "I know the way to it from here. But I don't know exactly where it is...just the building and which apartment it is,"

"Can you accompany us to the building?"

Jin froze. Accompany them? Back to that house. Jin's voice was caught in his throat by fear. The number of times he was violated in that house. That apartment was where he had been taken to back in August. The exact apartment was where he was first raped. There were reasons he never left his "bedroom'". He never entered Sijeon's room, knowing that was where he had- that was the day a part of him had died. August. He flinched at the memory, body stiffening with every second as that night began to come back in his mind after being locked under for so long.

"Jin hyung?" Hoseok called.

"Y-you wa-want me t-to go b-back?" Jin spit out, hugging himself and pressing his legs together tightly.

His skin began to tingle, making him feel uncomfortable. He felt disgusting again. He felt violated again. He wanted to shed his skin. He wanted to cut it off. He wanted to NEVER feel like this. He wanted to feel numb.

Numb. Numb. Numb.

Jin cursed, body doubling over as he fell to his knees.

Numb. Numb. Numb.

The other voices were muffled to him. He could make out distant words like;

Jin hyung!

Are you okay?!

Hyungie!

Whats wrong?!

Listen to our voice.

Numb. Numb. Numb.

Jin gritted his teeth. Pushing himself to stand, he blinked a few times clearing his eyesight. He glanced at everyone, watching him with worry and concern. He gave a weak thumbs-up, eyes searching for a way away from them.

Numb. Numb. Numb.

That's what he needed. He needed to be numb. What made him feel numb? He was searching with his eyes and his brain, just humming in response to whatever anyone was saying.

Numb. Numb. Numb.

Mirror.

Jin's eyes widened. He looked at Namjoon after barely hearing his name. Giving a small smile, he nodded, "I'm okay. It was just an anxiety attack. I beat it though,"

"Good job, now si-"

"No, I'm going to get something...I'll be right back,"

And he walked out of the room and down the hallway. His footsteps quicked as his eyes were set on his room door. Opening it, he ignored the mess, walking straight into the bathroom. He ignored how someone yelled for him from the hallway. It was a trance.