11

{I'm so sorry for what's going to happen in this chapter. But get ready to find a major part of the plot and Seokjin's sucicde}

~~~~~~

September 1: Midday(12pm)

"Don't you think he'll figure it out?" Jin asked the taller idol, who was texting a certain golden maknae.

"Probably not, since we're gonna celebrate his birthday twice, " Namjoon shrugged.

Jin pursed his lips but nodded. Namjoons eyes hovered over the pink haired male. The longer he started, two emotions blossomed.

Love and Worry.

Licking his lips, Namjoon tore his eyes back down to his phone reading Jungkook's reply out loud, "Okay, I'm coming down in 10 minutes!"

"Lets hurry then, " Namjoon pushed his phone away, taking Jin's hand and running.

Quicky, Namjoon stopped turning back and steadying Jin. It was a faint noise. But Namjoom heard the hiss of pain. He heard it.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Namjoon looked over, Jin looking baffled.

"No you didn't hurt me. I'm fin-"

"Please don't hide if your body is hurting, " Namjoon sighed, "Please, I'm begging you to talk or take care of yourself,"

Jin looked guilty. The older leaned forward, Namjoon slowly guiding his hands to around his hyungs torso.

"I'm sorry.."

Namjoon bit back another sigh. Closing his eyes for a few seconds, he reopened them and placed a kiss on the pink hair, lips hovering there for a bit.

"Im always gonna be here for you, okay?" Namjoon spoke with sincerity, the elder glancing up at him. Holding the sides of Jin's face gently, Namjoon brushed some of the bangs away. Jin leaned into the touch, one hand reaching up to cover Namjoon's hand.

"I know.." Jin smiled softly and Namjoon smiled back.

Giving the older a forehead kiss, Namjoon laced their fingers together and they hurried to the practice room. When they entered they were greeted by Hoseok's confused yell.

"Where were you guys?!"

Everyone glanced at the two Namjoon rolling his eyes, "We walked here. And don't worry, Jungkook is only arriving in five minutes,"

"five-" Jimin stopped talking, his eyes flickering to Namjoom and Jin's interlocked hands.

A smirk. A very teasing smirk crawled itself. The vocalist sing songed, "So...you guys had some couple time?"

Namjoon and Jin looked confused before Taehyung snorted, looking at their hands. Following the gaze of everyone else, even the staff, Namjoon and Jin blushed red, pulling their hands away from one another and standing awkwardly.

"Y-Yah..." Jin scolded weakly.

"Jungkook's coming!" A staff yelled and everyone scrambled.

Everyone, including the staff all stood against the walls(except one staff who had began the Vlive), and away from the door. The lights turned off and everyone waited. The door to the practice room opened, and everyone could see the figure of Jungkook, in the doorway.

"Hyungs...?" Jungkook called walking in.

Jimin lit the candles on a cake, the sound making Jungkook turn in that direction. Before he could move, the lights were flicked on and everyone yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"