75

Same Day:

"Hyung...can I ask you a question?" Yoongi asked as the seven put away their breakfast plates

Jin nodded, "Go ahead,"

"What...triggered you yesterday? Something must have set off the reaction," Yoongi asked carefully.

Jin's jaw clenched as he blocked his mind up, body turning into a rigid brick. His eyes noticeably darkened, while his skin slightly paled, one finger flinching before joining the stone statue he had become.

"Jin hyung, please?" Taehyung begged.

Jin released a sigh, "The house,"

A confused pause. 

"The house?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean the house?"

"The apartment, the police want my help in finding,"

"Hyung...did something-"

"I don't want to talk about it," Jin spoke quickly, cutting Jungkook off.

"Well..we do have to talk about it," Jimin frowned, "You have to go to the apartment today...according to the police anyway. Especially since this whole case can't be revealed to the public,"

Jin grimaced at the reminder. He had to go back. He had to go back to the apartment. Gritting his teeth, he pushed away from the thoughts that went with the fancy home. Taking a deep breath, Jin admitted, "I don't know if I'll be able to..."

"Want us to come with you?" Namjoon offered, "Would that make you feel better?"

Jin nodded his head slowly, feeling embarrassed at his actions. But he had to suck it up. He had broken too many promises already. He had promised himself he wouldn't hit any of them. He hit Namjoon. He promised Yoongi he wouldn't hurt himself. He's starved himself and slit his skin. He promised Jungkook he wouldn't kill himself, yet he almost stabbed himself yesterday and tried to drown in a tub. He promised Namjoon he would talk to him when he was struggling or when something was wrong. He didn't, he lied and hid away everything until his body finally gave up. The seven of them promised to always be there and talk with one another. To trust one another, yet he didn't. 

He had promised himself that no one would get hurt.

He had promised himself that no one would be dragged into his mess.

Lies.

Lies.

Lies.

Soobin had gotten hurt. Soobin had been dragged into this. They all had been dragged into this. Their dorm had been broken into. Their stuff destroyed. And god knows how long Sijeon was actually in the dorm. Who knows what he could have stolen?! Or placed-

Jin gasped pushing to his legs and dashing down the hallway.

"Hyung?!" Yoongi yelled after, startled before the other six raced after him.

Jin walked into his room, standing in the center. He scanned the room, before fixing his eyes on the closet. Walking slowly, Jin pulled it open. He recalled something Sijeon had said to him once before, 

"If I could record you, I would. Naked like this...Just like the slut you are,"

Jin shuddered at the words, looking around. Frowning, he stepped back, puffing out air as he scanned the room once more. 

"Hyung, what are you looking for?" Hoseok asked, even more, lost as Jin stepped on his chair, searching the shelves near the ceiling of the room.

"Knowing Sijeon hyung," Jin answered, stepping down, "I know he's added something in here..."