15

{Double Update because ive written up till chapter 47 Lmao}

September 13: 9:30am

Namjoon fluttered his eyes open as the soft vibration's of his phone buzzed beneath the pillow. Reaching underneath, he stopped the alarm, to avoid waking up the male beside him.

Namjoon smiled as he watched Jin sleep beside him, lips in a small pout. The male's chest rise and fall with deep breaths. Namjoon pulled the older closer to him, giving the pink hair a soft kiss.

"Mm.." Jin hummed, body shifting in Namjoon's hold.

"Did I wake you up?" Namjoon chuckled as Jin opened his eyes.

"The vibration did mostly.." Jin admitted, hugging Namjoon's neck and pecking the older's lips.

"how do you manage to look handsome when you just woke up?" Namjoon teased and Jin blushed lightly.

They teased one another for a few mintues, soft giggles filling the room. Taehyung had slept with Jimin the night before, so the the couple had full control over Namjoon's room.

"Does...your body hurt?" Namjoon asked, tracing random patterns on Jin's hips.

Jin chuckled at the question, sitting up and stretching, "A little sore, you were...hesitant.."

Namjoon sat up giving his boyfriend a kiss, "Because...I didn't want to hurt you. And...you were hesitant too,"

Jin's smile fell. A painful look shown through his eyes, before he leaned into Namjoon, "i love you so much..."

"Love you too, Jinnie,"

"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS!!!" Taehyung threw the door open, Dope blasting through his phone.

When he saw them, he gaped at them. 

"Tae, please don't-"

"GUYS!!!! NAMJOON AND JIN FUCKED!!!!!" Taehyung shrilled, running out the room again.

Namjoon and Jin groaned with annoyance and embarrassment. Trying to fix the mood, Jin muttered, "At least it wasn't in mine and Yoons room. He'd kill me,"