concentrating on us

Sunday, the two were to the living room, type was laying with his head to tharns lap, looking to his phone at different apartments for them to move into, while tharn was sitting, with an arm draped across the back of the couch, looking forward to watch a little television, relaxing a bit, has he petted types head.
"Mm, tharn, I think this one would be perfect, it's a two bedroom, not too expensive, 20 minutes from our University and in Bangkok."
Type held it up, for tharn to look it over.
"That one does look good, let's go and see it."
Type smiled, taking the phone back he scheduled a time to meet with the realtor.
Then his text message popped up, he chuckled.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"What's so funny?"
Type moved his phone to tharns face, for him to read a message from crayo.
Crayo: I only have a minute here type, don't think I hadent forgotten you and our principal are getting married, just you wait until tomorrow, I also need to talk to you about something serious. See you.
Tharn smiled to look to type.
"Your friend just won't let this go will he?"
Type shook his head, getting up, he placed his phone to the table to come back to go to his side, closing his eyes he cuddled into tharns lap, he looked down to keep stroking his head.
"Mmm, I'm a bit curious, what crayo wants to talk about that is serious. Probably has to do with us, but I do not want to ruin this perfect Sunday."
Tharn smiled.
"Good answer. Yourll soon find out tomorrow, now type, I know this is going to sound selfish but, could you make that shrimp chili again, it was very good."
Type smiled to then peer his eyes up.
"Like that did you?"
Tharn nodded.
"Mmm, I'll make it if....."
Type then moved about to sit upon tharn, to wrap his arms about, then placed his to his waist, both there eyes darted.
"If you help me."
Tharn moved his head forward to look to his lips.
"Of course."
Placing there lips to the other, they parted for type to get off, to then grab tharns hand to pull him to the kitchen. The two had a lot of fun making the food together, finished, they moved there chairs close to feed the other with smiles, they were in pure heavenly bliss.
Fully consumed, they were to the sink washing the dishes in tandem.
Type then looked to tharn.
"I Know, we might be pushing things to early, like this engagement, but if everyday is like this with you, I can't wait until we really get married.'
Tharns eyes widen to turn his head to eye type, his heart beated like a drum against his rib cage, a content, happy smile Spread across his lips.
"Oh type, you are really going to get it."
Type gave a devious smile, to then wash his hands to dry to step backwards.
"Yourll have to catch me first my naughty principal."
Tharn raised an eye brow has type ran off laughing.
Losing all his control, tharn washed to dry his hands, he then ran after type, stumbling on the stairs a few times he finally made it to there room, he grabbed type by his wrist to turn him pulling, to wrap his arms around, they looked with lust to the other.
Tharn then placed his hands down to go inside his sweat pants, beneath his boxers to go to his butt cheeks to squeeze and tight, type jumped a bit, to gulp, he, like tharn, immediately got hard.
"You have no idea, how much trouble you are in type, what you said was just too much."
Type smirked, to wrap his arms around his neck.
"Well, I am a very bad student, think I need to be taught a hard lesson."
Tharns heart skipped a beat, he then moved his hands around to grip his cock and balls, to then pull out both, rapidly he went to his knees, looking up to type, to suck on each individual ball, to then stroke his hard erection, type gripped his upper shoulders in pure pleasure.
"Ah god tharn! Your driving me crazy."
Type then pushed tharn down, to hop on, to place his hands to the bottom of his shirt to take it over his head, then did the same to tharn, moving down he took tharns shorts and boxers, to stand for a moment to do the same, to then sit to grab his and tharns in one hand to lay them to the other to stroke.
Tharn for up on his forarms to moan.
"Ah type, mmm, just like that..... Your getting me so wet."
Type moved his head to his to be close.
"I believe that's my line."
Moving closer, he placed his mouth to his, to let there members go, to then hop on tharns, to then bounce himself up and down, riding.
Tharn lightly chuckled to turn them around, to place his hands to either side of his head to really give it to him.
"Your suppose to be getting punished my mad student, not the other way around."
He then placed his hands into one above his head, to take a hand down to move his leg further up his side, to go deeper, faster and quicker.
Type lifted his head up to moan and loud, when tharn went down to place his mouth to his nipple to swirl his tongue about to then nip.
"Ah tharn! Mmm! Fuck me! Punish me! Make me explode! Aaah, I want your cum tharn!"
Tharn then took his other hand to his length to stroke, tensing type could not hold back, he came into his hand, that then took himself out, to go to types mouth to place his legs to either side of his head, to look down has he made type deep throat.
"You want to be punished? Then take my Cock in that naughty mouth, mmm..... swallow my cum."
Type placed his hands up to tharns nipples to tease, he thrusted harder into his mouth, getting to the back of his throat.
Quivering, he couldn't help but to cum, type swallowed every bit.
To the bed, they were to there sides, kissing the other, hearing tharns phone going off, they parted to sign, type then grabbed it to give it to him, he then went to his neck to kiss has tharn placed it to his ear.
"Yes?"
His eyes widen.
"Wait, crayo said no to your proposal?"
Type stopped kissing his neck to look up with widen eyes. They both looked to the other confused.
"Crayo said no to sapporo asking him to marry?"
Tharn nodded.
"Apperently"
Tharn then got up, to go to the bathroom to figure this situation out. Type signed to lay to his back.
A perfect Sunday ruined, what the hell crayo!