In the end, I lost a family but gained another even better

After there honeymoon, the two woke early for they needed to go to there place to change for before school. Dressed, type was to the kitchen making them breakfest and lunch for tharn to come to the side to help.
Once they were done eating, they left while holding hands, going to tharns car, type couldn't stop looking at his new husband adorly.
"Mmm, I love you tharn naramoto."
Tharn smiled has he drove.
"I love you too type naramoto."
Type then placed his head to his upper shoulder to look forward with a very big smile, he was content and in bliss, he knew there were going to be rumors about this but he didn't care.
Parked, tharn got out first to then run to the other side to help type out, he wrapped his arms about to place his lips to his.
Making out for a bit, they parted to look to the other.
"I am so in love with you, my husband."
"So am I, type, so am I."
Parting from there embrace, type didn't care, he placed his hand to tharns to then walk towards the school, he looked forward has tharn looked to the action.
"Are..... You sure about this? Everyone is going to see."
Type smiled.
"I honestly don't care, your my husband now."
Tharn looked to him to smile wide.
"Mmm, type just wait until we get home, you are being way to sweet."
Type looked to him.
"Can't wait."
They kissed to then keep walking, moving closer, they stopped to look over his sister who stood before the building with her arms wrapped about herself looking at the two.
Type took a deep inhale to look to tharn.
"Let me handle this."
He nodded.
Type let go of tharns hand to go forth to eye his sister.
"What are you doing he....."
She stepped forward to eye.
"I heard you married your principal." She interrupted.
Type shrugged.
"And? It is not your business."
She raised an eye brow to step forward, to point a finger to tharn.
"He is not your family! We are! Now look behind me and see what you are doing to them!"
Type moved to see his mother and father holding the other, his mother crying and his sister's husband to the side rolling his eyes, he didn't care who type was with, he just wanted to have a calm marriage.
"Now you listen to me type, you are going to get this disgusting marriage annulled, stop going to this University, move back in with our parents and go to conversation therapy, that man over there is not worth losing your family!"
Type took a deep breathe to eye his mother in tears, his father holding her tightly, his sister's husband shrugging, to then turn his head to look to tharn, he stood there to gulp and hard to mouth, do whatever you need to do to be happy.
Type then looked to his sister.
"So what will it be type?"
Type took a very long deep breathe.
"I have no clue or understanding what you are talking about, you and them, are not my family, all I see, is a sperm donor and an egg donor, and dear sister all I see is you is a bitch standing in front of me trying to ruin my perfect life. I am no longer a jerhero, but a naramoto, with all due respect, all of you can just leave me alone. I don't see any of your has my family."
Type then stepped backwards to place his hands in tharns, he looked to type, tears fell.
"Tharn naramoto, is my family, also with his sister, her husband, plus his mother and father, you all, are nothing to me."
Type then smiled to wave to pull tharn with him.
His sister looked to the ground, types mother placed her head in her husbands chest to cry, his sister's husband went to her to place a hand to get shoulder sure looked to him.
"This may be too much but, I want a divorce, I wanted to be with you but you are just so homophobic,your whole family are, I'm going to stop giving my sister, who is gay the cold shoulder for you. Bye."
He turned to leave, her hear sank to wrap her arms about herself.
Going inside the building, type pulled tharn to his first class.
"Let's make sure to meet at lunch today and....."
Types eyes widen has tharn stepped to him to wrap his arms about for a tight hug, students and teachers looked but didn't seem to care, crayo passed them to smile to type to then go in.
Parting, tharn placed his hands to his face.
"I love you so very much type, what you just did and for us, I don't know how I am going to go through today, i want my strong and loving husband so much right now."
Type smiled.
"Why wait, let's go to our bathroom."
Tharn smiled.
"Such a naughty student."
"You have no idea tharn, just you wait."
Type then wrapped his arms around tharn to give him a deep kiss.
They both couldn't control themselves they went to there bathroom to lock to make love.
After that, types parents and sister left him alone, his sister never remarried and stayed away from there parents who blamed her for not bringing her brother home, they stayed to there home being miserable, especially when they learned after 4 years, type went with tharns advice to make a small business selling his creations but also did computer work to the side to be his own manager and handling everything to then welcome a daughter.
Type made sure his so called family could and would never be able to see her.
Crayo and sapporo married after he graduated for them to then move into a very big house with crayos mother and new step father who welcomed a boy just a few months prior.
Inside that house, type and tharn were to the floor watching there daughter playing with crayos baby brother crayo was to the floor has sapporo was behind him.
"So crayo? Do you two plan to take any kids?"
Crayo lightly chuckled.
"We are fine. Just want it to be us, but maybe in the future right him?"
Sapporo nodded to wrap his arms about with a smile.
"That's right, anything is possible."
Aura, types and tharns daughter went to crayos baby brother to wrap her arms about to kiss him to his head.
They all gushed, type then looked about eyeing his family and relishing in it and later he was going to see vera with her pregnant belly and her husband at tharns parents house, they were all still a bit shaken since the death of tharns biological mother, but it seemed to make them stronger.
Type then looked to tharn to hold his hand, he looked to type.
"I love you tharn."
Crayo and sapporo looked to the other to kiss.
"I love you too type."
They kissed, the couple's parted to look at the two babies unaware years later those two were going to fall in love, for type and crayo to then really become a family which they both didn't mind and we're very happy about.

The end