finally Sunday

The next day, type went to school a bit earlier then normal, he wanted to talk to crayo and ask him what all happened the previous day.
Sitting on top, of the table that was too the grounds, he played with his phone, to then look up. He saw sapporo, pull in, to then stand before his driver side door to look to type.
There eyes darted, type then looked to the side to see crayo coming along, seeing this Sapporo turned his head to watch. Yawning, crayo stepped, to hear a familiar car horn.
Placing his hand down he used to cover over his mouth, he turned his head to eye with furrow brows, he was still upset.
Rolling his eyes, type went to crayo to stand to the side.
"Crayo?"
He turned his head, to raise an eye brow.
So.....Sapporo thinks I'm this big whore huh.....
With a wide smile, crayo went to type to place his arm around his shoulder to pull him to there school.
Hearing the honk behind, crayo stopped to flip him off, to then proceed forward, pulling type with him. Type turned his head to look at a very un happy Sapporo.
Inside they went to the lockers.
"So..... I'm guessing it didn't go well."
Crayo scoffed.
"He called me a whore. I can say no it did not. He is such an asshole. In the future type, do not leave me with him. I'm done."
Type turned his head to see crayo slam his locker to then go to class.
Type signed.
Peering his eyes a bit over, he smirked.
Tharn was there, with a teacher, he eyed type to motion with his head.
Type looked about, to close his locker, tharn then said his final words to the teacher, to then turn.
Going to a bit of a secluded spot, has the students started to empty the hall, once type stepped to the opening, tharn grabbed him, to pull, turning them, he placed type to the wall, to place his hands to his face, to give him a deep kiss. Type brought his hands up to his wrists to hold, to get into it.
Parting, they placed there forheads to the other, breathing heavily.
"Can't wait till...... Sunday...... You need to go to class....."
Tharn brought his chin up to give him one more kiss to then step back, the two eyed the other.
"Don't be a naughty student, go to class."
Type chuckled a bit to step to him.
"Don't be a Perverted Principal. I'll see you Sunday."
Type turned to then part.
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
To class, type sat, to look to crayo, he kept his head forward with a face.
Type rolled his eyes to then pay attention to the teacher.
After school, they left to walk to the bus stop, hearing a honk they both looked up. Crayo rolled his eyes.
"Stop stalking me! You should be at work mr......"
Type went to crayo to place his hand to his mouth, the two looked to the other.
"Crayo..... Knock it off..... Your going to get him in Trouble."
Crayos eyes brows furrowed, to then take types hand away.
"So what?! He shouldn't be here, shouldn't be doing the things he has done. Can't believe your on his side. He called me a whore type. Your suppose to be my friend!"
Crayo shook his head to then turn to leave.
Type took a deep breathe in to look to Sapporo, he stood there watching crayo go.
Turning type needed to talk to crayo.
To the bus stop, crayo stood to the other side, head hung, looking to the ground in anger.
Type went to him.
"Crayo...... What..... Happened yesterday?"
Crayo turned his head to the side to wrap his arms about.
"Crayo..... Come on..... I'm trying to be here for you and...."
Crayo scoffed.
Turning there heads, they both saw the bus come, crayo pushed himself away to then get on, type signed to get on has well, crayo sat somewhere away from type.
They both exited the bus, type stood there to see crayo go home.
The next day wasent any better, crayo didn't talk to him and ignored Sapporo.
Waking Friday, type couldn't wait that there were 2 more days till Sunday.
Going to school, he was surprised when crayo was there first, he saw type to run to him, wrapping his arms about.
Type turned his head to eye him questionably.
"Crayo?"
"Oh my..... Type...... After school today my mother is coming home..... I'm so happy she's okay....."
Type smiled to hug crayo back.
"That is fantastic to hear, I'm happy she's....."
Hearing a long honk, they both parted to look to Sapporo.
Crayo turned with a smile to cup his hands to his mouth.
"My mom is coming home, now stop, your ruining my mood."
Sapporos eyes widen, to then smile.
Crayo took his hands away to look to type with a huge grin.
"I'm so happy she's coming home, come on. We need to get to class."
Bouncing a bit, crayo placed his arm around types shoulder to pull.
Sapporo watching this gritted his teeth but took a deep breathe in.
I'll let this go..... For now...... Happy your mother is coming home.
After class, tharn was to the hallway, and he kept his hand back for type to run his across, has he pasted with crayo.
The rest of that day went fast has did Saturday.
Waking Sunday, type did all that he could to stay busy, by 4 he was in front of tharns house, fixing his hair and clothes.
I really hope...... We can be boyfriend's again, I really hope he will forgive me for acting so foolish, I...... Really miss him and really miss falling asleep with him on our phones.
I'll try to be more mature with this relationship. I need to not run away any more and hear him out.
Taking a deep breathe type knocked to the door.
Opening, tharn smiled and wide.
"Your 10 minutes early." He chuckled.
Type smiled.
"Sorry...... Couldn't wait any longer..... This has been....a long week...."
Tharn nodded to step towards type, to take his hand to his collar to hold, there eyes darted.
"That it has.....I really hope our friends will work whatever they are trying to do out..... But Mr. Jerhero....... You have been a very bad and naughty boy..... It's time for your punishment."
Type smiled and wide.
"Then..... Will I..... Get an answer to...."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
How does type not know we are still dating? He is so.... Adorable.
Tharn nodded.
"Yes type...... You shall now....."
Tharn pulled type in by his collar, to then make the boy jump up.
Using his hand, tharn closed the door to place types body upon it, there eyes darted.
"Please your so called perverted principal."
Type shirked.
"Mmm.... That I will...."
Moving his chin up, they locked in a passionate kiss. Parting, type lifted his head up, has tharn then went to his neck to kiss.
"Mmm..... Please..... Take me to your bed.....I..... Can't wait anymore."
Tharn smiled to his neck.
"Mmm.... So naughty......."
Turning them about, that's exactly where tharn took them for types punishment.