before we leave

The rest of Sunday, type made sure tharn stayed away from him, after almost getting caught by his father, the action embarrassed and humiliated him, however, tharns step sister and step mother kept him busy in the house, everything vera wanted, he went to give her has she laid to the couch, trying to get better, tharns step mother had a few things to do and type seeing it was just a bit of a struggle went right ahead to help, shooing tharn off he then went with his father to go to the grocery store.
Before the kitchen counter, type was mixing some ingredients together, eyeing.
After she helped vera to the bathroom, tharns step mother came about to stand near to eye.
Watching him place spices into the mix, she then placed her finger in to then taste, her eyes widen.
"Wow type..... This is really delicious. I forget, what are you going to school for? I hope it is for culinary, you would make a great chef."
Type lightly chuckled to shake his head.
He then placed the whisk to the sink to his side, to then move the bowl up to then place it in the pan.
"Mm,I do this out of hobby, I'm going to school for computer work."
She made a slight pout.
"But type, this tasted really good. You should switch majors. Oh my son is so lucky to have you, I know he doesn't know how to cook well since um...."
She looked down a bit sullen.
Type filling the pan, then placed it into the sink to then look to her.
"Has he.... Told you about?"
She nodded.
"I was..... With his father then.... But..... In secert, when it happened, I was over after his mother left and I saw a bandage, I'm the one who took him to the hospital. I still can't believe she would do such a thing."
Type nodded, to then grab the pan to place it to the oven.
"I don't know why either. Good thing you were there and took him to the hospital. He is very lucky to have a caring person like you in his life."
She smiled to then walk over to wrap her hands about.
Type widened his eyes to turn his head to look back, she took a deep breathe then let him go to eye has he turned.
"Sorry, I'm a hugger and thank you for saying that."
Turning she then went to go check on her daughter with a smile.
Types eyes darted.
You really are a good person, tharn really is lucky to have you in his life.
Turning his head, he saw tharn and his father come into the kitchen from the back.
Tharn raised his eyes has he sat the groceries to the counter.
"What?"
Type smiled to walk to tharn to place his mouth to his ear to whisper something, since his father was right there.
Moving back tharn. Smiled over him.
"Dad..... If you will, can you unpack these, type and I are going to go to town for just a bit.'
He nodded.
The two then left, in the car type held tharns hand forgetting what occured in the morning.
Going to town, they received something in secert to then when they went back they kept it to the car. Inside, the two saw the food to the table, sitting, they all sat about to consume to pass little stories about.
After they were done, type and tharn went to bed, to be in a close embrace, but because of that morning type told tharn they had to stay dress, he was not going to make love with him, not under that roof, tharn didn't care, he had him. Close.
The next day, the two woke a bit early to work together to make a huge feast for his step mother, father and sister.
Coming down, they were all surprised by this feast, but consumed it all worth glee.
By 12 the two were needing to head off.
Has they were outside, type smiled to look over tharn, whoes step mother kept her arms wrapped about him, hugging him to the fullest.
"Now tharn, do not be a stranger, please, I hope to see you and your boyfriend soon."
They parted to look to the other.
He nodded, holding her hands, she then went to type to place her hands to his shoulders.
"Now type, please for me, think about changing majors, what you make is too good to keep to yourself, you selfish boy, hahaha." She giggled.
He shrugged.
"I will think about it, but my decision is final."
She rolled her eyes to then step to him to wrap her arms about him to hug and tight.
Tharn looked to his father.
"You know she is a hugger, don't be jealous." He laughed.
She then leaned back to look to him.
"I don't know honey, maybe it's you who needs to be jealous, type is cute, young and can make great food."
He rolled his eyes to then go forth to grab her gently by the wrist to pull her back, then placed his arms around her to eye type, teasly.
"Sorry my boy, but type, she is mine."
Type chuckled to look to tharn.
"Well...... That's to bad."
Tharn shrugged with a smile.
"Well, we have to get going, oh....."
Tharn turned to go to the car to gather the secerative gift he got for his step mother, coming back he held out a bouquet for her. She eyed a bit confused.
"What are these for?"
"For being you, I love you mom."
Her lips parted to look to tharn with tears welled up, has he let her go, she stepped forward to grabbed the flowers to then hug tharn once more.
"Oh tharn...... You. Two better come back she soon, my son."
He nodded to hug her back.
"We will, we will. Take care of vera and yourselfs"
Moving back, tharn grabbed types hand to hold, for the two to turn to then go to the car, rolling down the windows, the two waved at his weepy step mother and smiling father.
"We will come over again and soon, I'll make sure of it." Type called out has they went back.
She nodded.
"You two better. Love my son's."
Types eyes widen to part his lips.
She.... Thinks of me has her son?
Type turned his head to smile and wide.
He was being filled with love and warmth.
Going forth, when he couldn't see the house anymore, type then placed his hand to tharns to lay his head to his chest, to close his eyes.
"Mmm, I love you tharn, I love your family."
"They love you too and so do I, now let's go home."
Type took a deep inhale, he loved the sound of that.