everything right in the world.....or?

Waking first, even before the alarm, tharn to his back, opened his eyes, to take a deep breathe, turning his head, he saw type, back to him, sleeping soundly, leaning up a bit he eyed the clock, there alarm was going to go off in 10 minutes.
Moving back down, tharn smiled to go to type, wrapping his arms about, to rub his nose up and down his cheek.
"Type..... It's almost time to wake up....." He said a bit in a sing song voiced.
Type grumbled a bit, to then turn, to wrap his arms about, laying his forehead to tharns chest, with his eyes still closed.
"Mmm...... I'm tired..... Do we have to go to school?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Unfortunately, I'm the Principal and if memory serves me, you have a test today."
Types eyes burst open to then get up, to go quickly to the bathroom, he then stopped to the door way, tharn leaned up, legs bend, to wrap his arms around them eyeing.
Type turned his head to eye.
"Coming?"
Tharns eyes widen to then take the cover back and quick, to run to type, he then ran inside, teasing him a bit.
Inside, they stood under the warm shower, soaping the other, both standing before the other, they had there hands to the others chests, spreading the sods, looking down to the action.
"Mmm.... Type..... We do need to talk about what happened last night..... With your....."
Type signed, to turn slightly to grab the soap to get more upon his hands, to then turn back to then go to tharns member to clean, he lightly chuckled has it grew. Type smiled to it.
"Mmm, we can either talk or......I think I can use my mouth for something better...."
Tharns eyes widen has type went to his knees to wash the soap from his member to then take his tongue out to lick about.
Tharn took a deep shaky breathe in.
Type then looked up, very seductively.
That was it for tharn, placing either hand to his head, type couldn't stop but place his hands to his length to start stroking, knowing tharn was about to get a bit rough.
He then nodded.
"Can talk....... Later?"
Type licked faster to start to stroke slowly.
Pulling his head forward, type took all his member inside his mouth, he sucked and hard.
Tharn lost it once more, this for him was not good enough.
Picking type up, he placed him to the shower wall door to go straight in, type wrapped himself around his man to then place his lips to his, to go into a over the top round.
After, tharn finished, while type was to the kitchen making a lunch for his love.
Coming to him, tharn was dressed, he placed types back pack to the side to eye his lunch that he was placing to a plastic bag, tharn smirked to place his lips to his cheek.
"Thank you." He said parting.
Types cheeks turned a bit red.
"Very welcome."
"Mmm, type..... Is it....."
Type turned to eye.
"I forget, when is your birthday?" He reflected.
Tharn signed a bit.
"Next month, thinking of just going to my parents home, my mom and dad miss you."
"Sure they miss you too tharn. Mmm, we should get going, almost birthday boy."
Type then grabbed his back pack to then go to the door.
Tharn signed to the empty space.
Type, we need to talk about this, please don't tell me you think I'm going to actually break up with you, just, we need to figure out what to do if she does something, she now knows I am your boyfriend and your principal. I have no clue what she is planning.
Grabbing his lunch, tharn then went to go.
In the parked car, tharn tried to ask again, type then leaned forward to place his lips to his, which lead to a make out session.
Opening his eyes, tharn parted to look to his watch, his alarm telling him he needed to go to the office went off.
Signing, he removed his arm from around type, to then go to the bank to grab his bag, type leaned back to look over tharn.
He took a deep breathe to then eye type.
Tharn usually left first, then type snuck in after.
"Type, tonight, we need to talk about your sister."
Type signed.
"I know...... Sorry I've been...... Reflecting the subject just..... Been thinking of what she could be thinking or planning, I also don't want you to stress about this..... She is..... My sister......"
Tharn placed his hand to types shoulder.
"Type, these are the things you need to discuss with me, together we can figure out a plan. I'm right here type and I love you."
Type smiled, to place his hand to his shoulder, there eyes darted.
"I love you too. This..... Us..... It's still new to me..... I'm trying just.... Please.... Don't give up on me."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then pull type in for a hug.
"I am never going to give up on you. I love you too much."
Type took a deep breathe, parting they looked to the other.
"Through thick and thin?"
Tharn nodded.
"Preciously."
Placing a kiss to his lips, tharn leaned back to eye, to then place his bag strap over himself to then get out.
Type watched him go to feel all warm and fuzzy.
This man...... Really is something...... Really seems to love me, haven't really ever had that, not even with my family. Tharn.....I am so happy, I went against myself and took that job, I need you in my life, don't know if you need me, but I do really need you.
Taking a deep breathe, type then got out, to then go to the sidewalk, he looked about to see no crayo, turning his head, he saw crayo coming out of sapporos car.
His eyes widen has he saw him, leaning in.
Moving back, crayo shut the door to then walk back wards waving, he turned to see type, he smiled and wide, walking a bit closer to him, he wrapped his arms around to hug tight.
"Oh type, wonderful news!!!! My mother beat her cancer, I have a boyfriend again, and he is going to meet her this Sunday."
Types eyes widen, to look to crayo has he leaned back.
"Congratulations crayo, I am also so happy to hear that, your mother is a great woman. I hope for the best for you two when they meet."
Crayo smiled wider.
"Well...."
He placed his arms behind to sway a bit to the sides.
"I might be.... Also moving in with Sapporo, that will only happen if my mother's approve, Im old fashion like that, also...... I've been reading some things about your situation with the principal, and...... Apparently the only way this would be okay, if you two were engaged."
Types eyes widen.
"What?"
Both turning, they saw the vice principal, she looked to type.
"Mr. Jerhero, I know this is a bit early, however, your appearance needs to be made inside the principal's office. Please come with me."
Types eyes widen.
What is it tharn would want?
Nodding he looked to crayo.
"Um..... Got to go."
Crayo nodded.
"Just think about what I said okay type."
Type rolled his eyes.
"To soon for that."
Turning type followed the vice principal to tharns office, has she opened the door, type looked up going into the office to freeze. His sister was there in his seat.
Type looked to tharn, who eyed him, has he stood before his desk, Sapporo was next to him giving an apologetic expression.
He knew keeping this from crayo was going to get him into trouble, however he only knew of this, that morning.
Going in, type stood next to his sister to eye, she looked back with a smile.
Type took a deep breathe in.
Shit!