to help a friend

2 weeks had gone by for the boys, every day, they saw another here and there but did not engaged with the other, even though they both wanted to. Every day, when they went home, they screen timed the other at bed to talk and fall asleep with the other. One odd thing tharn couldn't understand at first was type would not show off his place, by the 3rd night tharn understood. Gaining his address through his file, he researched and saw the layout, it was modern and small however tharn didn't care about that, he didn't live in the lap of luxury but he respected types wishes to not be shown it. Tharn knew that type was a bit guarded, he was too so they worked a few things out and didn't mind it.
By Saturday, all bets were off, the two times type was there first undressed, to then pounce on tharn has he first came in when would lead to something that was undescribable. Tharn however, really enjoyed when he didn't leave after has he once had, and they spent the whole night together. The morning after was a bit sullen each time but they both knew it had to be like that.
My the 3rd Monday, type slowly opened his eyes to smile.
His phone, prompt up, was shut off and dead.
He rolled to his back to stretch.
"Mmm..... Wish I..... Could see your face and say good morning...."
Lightly chuckling, he got up to go to the shower.
Cleaning himself, he started to think what they talked about awhile ago.
Mmm..... We need to start..... Talking about that one meet up...... Even if crayo isn't talking about them.....I know they are on his mind.....I really want to help him out, maybe something will come from it, especially since he is the friend of my boyfriend, the great lover principal.
Type laughed to then get out of the shower, drying himself off to then look down, he shook his head.
No..... You can wait......
Turning he went to brush his teeth, to then go to his bedroom to get dressed. To his kitchen he made a light breakfast to really think.
Maybe...... Instead of us meeting at the hotel...... This Saturday...... We can do a double date..... Well...... It would only be a date to us but still.......I want to do this..... Either it'll work out or, maybe finally crayo will be able to move on.....I..... Know he is in pain......
Signing, type placed his dishes to the sink to then turn to gather his back pack to then leave, walking to the bus station to then meet up with crayo, on the bus he probed him a bit asking if he was doing anything this Saturday.
Getting off, they both talked.
"Mmm.....I don't think so..... But I don't know if the service will have me be on a date or not, we will have to see why?"
"Well......I was hoping to maybe, set you up....."
Crayo placed his hand to types arm to stop him to eye.
"Type.... You don't have to do that. I date enough has it is......"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Those are fake. Come on..... I'm sure you will really like this. Spend a lot of time thinking and planning."
Crayo shrugged to take his hands off to keep walking. Type followed, they both talked it over further, to go to there lockers to place there back packs away.
Inside, type looked to it with widen eyes to smile.
Retrieving a long stemed rose he took it out to marvel.
Mmm.....tharn.
Crayo turned his head, to eye.
"Oh..... Your so lucky..... Wish I had someone to do that for me."
Type made a face.
Shit, forgot crayo was right here......
Type shrugged to close his locker to look to him.
"Well...... It's nice but..... That means someone other then me, knows my locker combination......mmm.....I'm going to go see the principal about this matter. I'll see you after school crayo, please think about it."
Crayo nodded to see him go.
Mmm..... Really wish I had someone that loving to do that for me, but who did that for type.
Shrugging, crayo want really someone who pried espacially since he had his own love life problems.
To his office, tharn stood with his vice principal in the middle of the room, they were going through some paperwork.
Both looking up and turning there heads, the secretary knocked to his door, with type in tow.
"Is there something we can...."
"I am so sorry to interrupt you both but, this student, mr. Jerhero..... He said someone placed a rose to his locker and he needed to see the vice or the principal."
The two looked to another.
"Mmm....I can handle this, look these over and I'll be right out."
She nodded with a smile to then part with the secretary.
Type went in, to close and then lock the door.
Turning tharn was right in front of him.
"Mmm.... Liked the...."
His eyes widen has type stepped to him to wrap his arms about, to kiss him deeply.
Tharn placed his hands to his waist to kiss back.
Parting, there eyes darted.
"Of course I liked it, the unfortunate part, I'm going to have to give it back to you and get a new locker combination, but I needed to see you after I saw this. Thank you tharn."
Tharn nodded, to then lean his head back down to press his lips to type.
Taking his hands down, he pushed tharn away to eye.
"Wait...... Just a bit......I.... Want to talk to you about something."
Tharn swayed them.
"Yes?"
"You said...... Your friend used the escort service right?"
Tharn nodded.
"Well, I want us...... To have a double date, I want my friend to meet him..... Again."
Tharns eyes widen, to let go of type, to turn to go to his desk for his water.
Type eyed him confused, to then step to his desk.
"Tharn?"
Swallowing he placed it down to eye.
"Well..... There is..... Complications to that..... espacially with his job...... Also...... If your trying to..... Keep this a secret..... How could this be a double date...."
Type smiled to take the rose, to reached it over to run it up and down his hand has it was wrapped to the bottle. Tharn eyed it then type.
"The double date..... Is just a play on words, you and I would only know of that..... Truth is..... My friend has been trying to find him..... He is hurting......I really want to help him."
Tharns eyes darted.
Has he now...... My friend has too, just not really, he just got out of a really bad relationship.
"Mmm....... Well..... There is still..... He's job.....I don't know when he'll be free..."
"What about this Saturday?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"That day is reserved for us and you know it."
Type then went around the desk, to bring the rose up, to his arm, to then place the tip to his chest. Tharn turned a bit, taking his hand back, to eye type has he stood before him, looking to the rose.
"I know but......I really want to do this..... Please....."
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"Shouldn't..... We situate ourselves first then....."
Type cocked his head to the side, to run the rose up and down a bit.
"I know we should but, I kind of already made this suggestion to him. One Saturday will be okay, it's for the greater good. To help our friends."
Tharn smirked to chuckle a bit, to then grab the rose to take it away.
Type let go to look up, with wide eyes.
Tharn then placed a hand to his chest to then push him back until he sat to the chair, staring up at tharn.
He cocked his head to the side to take the rose to types lips to move it side to side, eyeing.
"Suggested this to your friend already, without talking to me first..... You are being a really naughty student mr. Jerhero.......if I...... Give up our day..... Other then helping both of our friends really meet the other...... What..... Can I get in return?"
Type then smirked, to take his hands to his uniform to unbutton, he moved his shirt open, to then take his hands to his pants to do the same to then take out his member, that was hard.
Tharn eyed the action to then slowly take the flower down to run it up and down his chest making him quiver, using the rose to open both sides a bit more, he ran the tip to his nipples to make them erect, to then go further down he placed it to his tip to swirl about.
Type relaxed himself to the chair, to breathe erratically, to look to tharn.
"Ah..... Any..... Anything..... Anything you want......"
Tharn stepped a bit closer to eye his pants.
Type smirked to then lean up, to place his hands to his pants to open.
Tharn took his other hand to place it under his chin to make him look up. There eyes darted.
Tharn then handed type the rose to then bend to go to his ear.
"These..... Are the terms.....I want that cute mouth on my cock, sucking till you get your dessert, while you are doing this, I want you to use this rose to cum, but you have to be....quiet..... And a bit quick I'm afriad. You have been in here a bit long. You cum with me, I'll make that call to my friend to set this up. Can you....nnn...."
Type moved his head forward, to place his mouth to his member to suck while bringing the flower down to his length, to run the petals up and down sensually.
Tharn stayed bent to first wrap his hands to his head, trying to keep his self quiet, then he moved them down to place to his nipples to help him.
Type had the rose moving it up and down his length, to then take his other hand to his head to move a few fingers about, he shuttered has he thrusted his groin up.
Tharn started to do the same.
"Mmm..... Type..... I'm about to.....I can't..... Hold back....."
Feeling his mouth clenched, tharn couldn't hold back, he came.
Breathing hard, he strightened up to look down, type took his mouth off to hang his head to look at the bent flower.
"Does it count.... That I was...."
Taking the flower, tharn threw it to his desk, to put himself away, to go to his knees, a hand to his chest to push him to the chair, the other wrapped around his length to stroke.
"It does......new...... Arrangement...... Give me your cum under 5 minutes and I'll make that call."
Type bit into his lip to nod.
Tharn smiled to place his tongue to his tip to swirl about, to then lick his sides, to then place his length into his mouth.
Type with his hands to the edge of the chair, he gripped, to lift his head up, to moan loudly into his mouth.
Tharn kept his eyes glued to this young man, to take two fingers to his other nipple to tease.
Type started to thrust up.
Coming, he emptied his seed into tharns throat, not needing the 5 minutes.
After, that were before the back of the door, arms around the other in a deep kiss.
Parting, type breathed heavily looking over tharn.
"I need to...."
Tharn nodded breathing heavily has well.
"I know...... I'll.... Make that call....."
Type smiled to step to tharn to give him one more breathe taking kiss, to then part to leave.
Tharn took a deep content breathe in, to turn to go to his desk to eye the broken ish rose.
Sorry......guess you were not enough for my man..... He needed me to..... Really get him off.
Grabbing the rose, he threw it away, to then take out his cell.
"Mmm..... Sapporo...... What are you doing this Saturday?"