going back into reality

After a month, type was in utter bliss, moving in with tharn was a breath taking experience, he relished and loved the fact they were able to fall asleep in the others arms every night, even though they both worked sometimes till 12 at night, they were able to make it work. When he talked to crayo about it, he said that is love.
By the end of the month, after school, type and crayo walked out of there class with there heads held high, they both then stopped to the sidewalk, type looked across the street to eye sapporo.
"Crayo, when are you going to let him off the hook? You know you are...."
Crayo wrapped his arms about to look to type.
"Soon.... Just having a bit of fun now. Mmm.... That man loves me, can't believe the school isn't making fun of me for dating the superintendent."
He then looked to type.
"Type? Maybe I can talk to him and....."
Type looked to crayo.
"No need. We like the fact our relationship is on the down low. I'll see you later."
Crayo nodded to see type off to then go to the bus stop with Sapporo in tow.
Going to tharns car, type did like the fact there relationship was between them however, sometimes he wished he could hold his lovers hand instead of sneaking into the bathroom, to show there love to another.
Type took a deep breathe in.
Just a year and a half then no more secrets. Walking to his car, type went to the passenger side to place his body upon waiting for tharn, taking his phone out, he eyed the time.
Not late yet.
Turning his head, he heard foot steps, he then placed his phone back to his pocket.
Tharn came about with a huge smile, looking about, knowing they were alone, he then went to type to hold, placing his lips to his.
Type wrapped his arms about to give it back and in full.
Parting, they both smiled wide.
"So, since today is the first anniversary of you moving in, let's......"
Tharn gritted his teeth to start again.
"Let us go pick up some food and...."
Type Shook his head.
"No, I will make something. You keep trying to go back and buy meals, no tharny, I will make, you will help, that will be our gift to the other. Okay?"
Tharn nodded to let his lips to his once more, parting, they both let the other go, to look to the side with wide eyes.
Types sister was standing there with her arms folded, looking at the two.
She shook her head.
"Dis......gusting! You are his......."
Type took a deep breathe in to look to tharn, who kept his eyes to her.
"Tharn?"
He looked to type gritting his teeth.
"Get in the car, please."
He nodded to go in.
Type turned to eye.
"Type! What the hell is wrong with you! That is your...."
He took a deep breathe to open the door.
"It is none of your business. You are no longer in my life. Now if you don't want to get run over I suggest you move."
Her eyes widen has he got in, tharn looked to him to start the car.
"Type?"
"Just drive."
Tharn signed.
"But type...."
Type looked to tharn to place his hand in his.
"Go. Please."
Tharn looked him over to nod, has they drove, she got out of the way to watch them go with a smile.
Oh just you wait type, this is not over.
To there home, type went straight to the kitchen, after he placed his bag, his shoes and jacket to the cloest to then get started on there anniversary dinner.
Tharn took his shoes off to take a deep breathe to then go to the kitchen to place his hand to the counter to eye types back.
Turning with ingredients and dishes, type looked to tharn.
"What?"
"Type.....I think we need to...."
Type gulped to then look to the food.
"I.... Do not want to talk about it.....I want to make our anniversary dinner."
"Type...."
Type took a deep breathe to chop the carrot In anger to keep his eyes to the action.
"Tharn..... Please put on an apron and help me....or.... Are you going to try and break up with me?"
Tharns eyes widen.
"When I say talk type, I didn't mean that. Jeeez!"
Type signed.
"Then get an apron on, help me."
Tharn looked him over to then go get an apron to go to the side, to grab an veggie, to chop it in anger.
Type took a few deep breathes to turn his head to eye.
Letting go of what he was doing, type went to tharn to wrap his arms about, to turn his head to his back to hold tightly.
Tharn took deep breathes of his own to keep chopping and some what loud.
Type turned his head to place his forehead to his back.
"Tharn?"
"What? I'm chopping the...."
"Mmm, your doing it wrong."
Peering his eyes over tharn saw how small they were suppose to be he signed.
Type then hugged him tighter.
"Tharn..... I'm sorry.....I..... Just don't want to talk about what just happened....I also don't want.... To lose you..... I'm sorry...... It's just... I love you."
Tharn took a deep breathe to move in there embrace to place his hands to types face to lift his head up, there eyes darted, moving his thumbs up, tharn wiped the tears from his eyes.
"No..... I'm sorry..... That was probably dramatic for you. I..... Just don't want you to leave me.....I love you type. This past month, has......I can't even explain it. I'm just so happy and then..... This...."
Type nodded to go in, laying his head to the side to his body, tharn then wrapped his arms about.
He moved a hand up to stroke his head comforting him.
"Tharn?"
"Mm?"
"Could we...... Not think about this, least for now, Make love.... Then order out?"
Tharn took a deep breathe in. Moving about, he pushed type away, to take his and himself aprons off, to bend to pick type up bridal style, type looked to tharn to wrap his arms about. There eyes darted.
"Mmm, I was thing the same. I love you type, let me just say, there is nothing she can do, that will make me give you up."
Type smiled and wide to move his mouth closer.
"I love you tharn, and that is exactly what I am thinking, no matter what she tries to do, I'm not going anywhere, now...."
Type then placed his lips to tharns to have him take type to bed. The two were unaware, this was not the end, that types sister had something else in mind too try and end her brothers relationship.