double rings

Waking the next morning, type felt refreshed, turning from his side, to his other, he laid his arm over tharn has he laid to his back, placing his head to his chest, type looked up to look adorly at tharn.
I love this man.
Taking a deep breathe, tharn fluttered his eyes open to then turn his head to look down.
"Good morning." He smiled.
Type shuffled onto him.
"You mean great morning. I believe waking up to someone you love with all your heart, is a giantic blessing."
Tharns eyes widen.
"You don't want to be able to walk today do you?"
Type chuckled has tharn turned about to place type to his back to kiss him widly, they wrapped there arms about another, not caring there alarm for school was going off, they only cared for the other in this moment.
After a quick loved filled make out session, type was downstairs making breakfest and a lunch for them both, they agreed that cafeteria food was not something you needed and tharn needed to eat an actual healthy lunch not store bought.
Coming down after his shower, fully dressed, tharn went to the kitchen to wrap his arms around to place his chin to his shoulder to look down.
"Mm, that looks good. Can't wait to try it."
Type smiled.
"Tonight, we are going to start making these together."
Tharn placed his lips to his neck to kiss.
"I can hardly wait, would love to make something hot with you."
Type lightly chuckled.
"Pervert."
Tharn hummed on his neck to then place his hand to his lower back to rub, he then went to his ear.
"How is this feeling?"
"Last night, you were really rough but I'm doing fine."
Type turned his head has tharn placed his back.
"However, I think I need more kisses to be able to have enough energy to make this lunch.'
Tharn smiled to place his lips to his.
Parting type turned his head to finish.
Tharn wrapped his arms about to look down once more.
"So, have you've checked your phone?"
"I have, nothing from crayo, wonder how last night went. What about you?"
"Nope, nothing from Sapporo. Guess we will see soon, we have to go."
Type nodded.
"Remember to..."
"Drop you off 4 blocks away from the school. I know I know."
"Mm, soon we need to spill our engagement, but since my sister is still our there, I don't know if she'll have my parents help or not, we must remain with our eyes wide open, I also want to be like this for a bit more."
Tharn nodded in agreement.
"Sounds like a plan to me."
Turning, type wrapped his arms about.
"How did I get so lucky to have you in my life tharn?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Type..... You got to knock that sweet stuff off, I'm not going to be able to contain myself, also, I believe I should be asking that question."
Type smiled and wide to then lean his lips to tharn for a remarkable kiss, once they parted they grabbed what they needed to head out, holding hands.
To the car, type grabbed his lunch bag, his back pack to give tharn one more kiss, they parted to place there forheads together.
"Only a few hours." They said in unison then chuckled.
"Love you tharn, see you after I work?"
Tharn nodded.
"Love you too type, see you then."
Type looked him up and down to then get out of the car.
Tharn drive off a bit down to go to his parking spot.
Type went ahead looking about, stopping he chuckled to himself to wrap his arms about, with his head turned to the side.
See those two have made up.
To the side, Sapporo was leaned to the car, arms wrapped around crayo, both did not care about anyone else, they were kissing passionately.
Parting, they looked the other over.
Crayo took a deep breathe in to turn, he jumped a bit, his eyes lit up.
Smiling he then went to type with a huge goofy grin, Sapporo kept his eyes to crayo to then move about to then go to his car to then leave.
Crayo went to type, to turn his head to take a deep breathe in, still with that grin, to then look to type.
"Well, good morning type."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Mm, good morning..... So.... Spill it.... What ended up happening, seems you two made up."
Crayo let his smile fade to then place his left hand to scratch at his forehead.
Type looked to the deliberate action, to widen his eyes, he saw a ring to his finger.
"What happened to, you said no to marriage?"
Crayo placed his hand down to eye.
"Well....."
That night, the two couldn't get that far, until Sapporo parked to the side to then bring crayo to his body to hold and tight.
"I..... Thought you left me for good crayo, you scared me."
Crayo signed to place his arms about.
"No, I was going to come back, but how you looked when I said no, I need time to think Sapporo, don't think I didn't want to say yes but...."
Sapporo widen his eyes, to then lean back to look over crayo.
"You.... Were going to say yes?"
Crayo nodded, Sapporo lost it.
Unbuckling his seat belt and crayos, sapporo pulled crayo on top of him to lower the seat, to place his hands to his face to then pull him to his lips crushing, crayo furrowed his brows with the sudden action, he placed his hands to the seat to grip.
Sapporo then placed his hands to his waist to make crayo grind upon him. Slowly he moved his hands to his pants to then unbutton.
Crayo opened his eyes to widen to lean back to then look about.
"Sapporo, were in the open a bit here."
Sapporo kept his eyes to him.
"It's late and dark, no lights around us, I'm sorry crayo, I can't help it, I love you too damn much."
Crayos lips parted, head turned, to melt a bit, Sapporo leaned up to go to his neck to plant kisses, to then grab out his member, crayo then turned his head forward, has sapporo leaned back down, crayo placed his hand to his member to drag it out.
Placing his member to his, Sapporo held them together has he thrusted and crayo grinded, they kept there eyes to the other.
"Now tell me, why did you say no?"
Crayo breathed heavily.
"You want to know that....aaah.... Now?"
"Yes? Tell me...."
Crayo signed.
"Were too young....mmm.... Haven't been together for long....aaah fuck.....mmm..... If this gets out, your father will be even more of a....aaah bastard to you....I don't want that......aaah....."
Sapporo smiled.
"That's The main reason isn't it?"
Crayo nodded to grind faster.
"Ah I'm gonna cum...... I'm gonna cum! Mmm your hand is so comforting around my cock..... Yours is so hard....aaah!"
Sapporo took his hand up to grip crayos head to pull him down, there forheads went to the others, eyes darting.
"I can handle my father, I want too make you mine crayo, even if it'll be a long engagement, I don't care, please, make me the luckiest man alive, marry me?"
Crayo looked him up and down, thinking.
Present
Leaving out the sex parts, crayo told type they talked about it.
"Okay, then what, how do you have that ring? Did you accept?"
There heads then turned has they heard the bell, crayo turned to leave with type in tow.
"Crayo?"
He shrugged.
"I'll tell you if you spill everything about mr. Naramoto."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Really crayo?"
"Yup" he chuckled chuckled.
The two bickered to there class but crayo did not say a word.