taking the day off to be comforted

Laying in bed, to his side, under the covers a bit curled, type looked to the wall in a daze.
Tharn was to his bathroom, gathering materials, to heal types cut.
He shook his head in disapproval.
Turning with them, he went to his bedroom, to move about, to sit to the edge, to bring a leg up, bend, body turned, to wet the towel in water and alcohol.
He leaned over, to dab it to types cut, he didn't even flinch.
Tharn looked him over to sign.
Type closed his eyes, to let a few tears fall, with his hand to the bed, he gripped it and tight.
Cleaning up the dried blood, tharn placed the towel back, to move the bowl, to then grab the bandage, to open, throw the excess, he placed it upon him.
He placed a hand to his head, to stroke, eyes to his.
"Did you..... Call your work?"
Type nodded.
"You were able to take the day off?"
Type nodded again.
Since they left his apartment, type didn't say a word. This started to worry tharn, he knew in types head he could be thinking the worst.
"Are you.... Hungry?"
Type Shook his head.
"Thirsty?"
He shook it again.
Tharn gritted his teeth to turn his head, to withdraw his hand.
Turning, he sat to the edge, hunched over, head hung, looking to his cupped hands.
"Well.....I guess....I should...."
Types eyes jolted open to then sit up, breathing hard.
Tharn turned hearing the noise.
Type looked tharn over to then go to him, to place his hands to his face, pulling slowly, he placed his lips to his.
Tears flowed.
Tharn closed his eyes, to furrow his eye brows.
Moving his hands up, he wrapped them around his wrists.
Parting them, tharn placed his forehead to his.
"Type..... We don't need to do this..... I'm sure..... In your mind..... You are trying to find a way to break up with me because...."
Type widen his eyes to look to tharn.
"No......oh god no tharn! I...... Have been thinking..... You probably want to break up with me after meeting my parents.... After all what they said...... That's why I'm crying..... Haven't talked......"
Tharns eyes opened to widen.
He shook his head.
"My mother has said worse things, but no type, I have no intention of breaking up with you, I love yo....'
Type couldn't help but pull tharns lips to his, crushing.
Moving down, they both placed there hands to the others shirts, to the bottom, to part from there kiss, momentarily, to pull them over there heads, they both placed there hands to the others necks to go back to there kiss fiercely. There heads moved up and down, tasting the other to the fullest, swirling there slippery tongues about the other.
Taking one hand down, they both opened there pants, to then take there other hand down, to take those off has well has there boxers.
Type then, moved his arms up to wrap them around tharns neck, kissing away.
Tharn took his hands down, to move types legs up, to then place himself slowly in then roughly.
Type moaned into there interwined mouths.
Tharn then moved his arms around types body to grip his upper shoulder to thrust deeper, harder and quick, making type lose himself in esctasy.
After, they laid to there sides, in a very close and tight embrace, type peered his eyes to the side, watching tharn nibble at his fingers.
"Mm, you taste, so sweet type."
He slightly smiled.
"So.... Still boyfriend's?"
Tharn lowered there hands to turn his head to eye type, moving them to the bed.
"Of course. Your..... Really going to..... Move in?"
Type nodded.
Moving about, he laid his forehead to his chest, to wrap his arms around, tharn did the same, holding him tight, looking down.
"Well, semi...... I'll still have my place but.....I will be sleeping here. Tharn....I am so sorry for my...."
Tharn shook his head, taking an arm back, he placed his hand to his chin to make him look up.
"Type, don't. When your with me, I do not want you to think of them. Just be here, with me. Know I love you and do not want to break up with you. We come..... From Horrible egg and, sperm donors. They are not your family. Family does not treat there others members like the way they did to you. Type....."
Tharn rubbed his chin with his thumb.
"Think of me.....has your real family."
Types lips parted, heart skipped a beat.
He pulled his hand back to place it over his, to close his eyes to let a few tears of joy fall.
"Tharn......" He wept.
Moving about, type pushed tharn down, to his back, to lay to his body, to turn his head to listen to his heart, tharn wrapped his arms around the boy, to keep n his eyes peered down.
"Type.... Please don't cry....."
"Can't..... Help it.... That was....too..... Sweet.....I..... Love you..... Love you so very much...... We.... May not have started in a conventional way, and I...... regretted it so much, but now I know, it was the best decision of my life. I now have you. I don't..... Want us to ever break up tharn.... Ever be apart....."
Tharn smiled.
"We won't be, just have to...... Sadly keep this secert until you graduate, but no type, we will never break up. I don't care about your family, my mother or Sapporo, it's just you and me.'
Type smiled to nod.
"Fine with me." He breathed in contently.
Tharn smiled to then close his eyes.
The two then fell asleep.
To the outside of tharns house, types sister was to her car, watching over the house, bringing up her watch, she was keeping time, after she helped her parents out and into a taxi, she stayed behind, something about what the principal said didn't make sense.
Why would he go to a student's house?
Looking over the time, she had been there for the last couple of hours.
Lowering her arm, she widened her eyes when she saw a light go off.
She shook her head.
Something is going on..... This is not right.... What could it be? Is he, your boyfriend type? You did say you were dating and now you won't leave his house. I'm sick of watching mom cry over you and dad not sleep, I believe, I can use this to my advantage.
Chuckling darkly, she then placed her keys into the ignition to then drive off, thinking of a sinister plan.