that was..... something

To his bathroom, type fixed his hair, after his shower, to try and look older then he was. Stepping back, he looked himself over.
Not too formal, not to comfy, hopefully just right.
Still..... Cant believe I'm...... Just a date.... Think of it that way.....
Turning he went to the bedroom to the side table to take his phone off the charger.
Your at 100, need that.
He then placed the phone to his back pocket, to then go to his front door, to go to the side closet for his jacket.
He stood still to down it on..
Crayo......I can't believe I'm doing this..... Think you owe me more then money..... Probably can get him to pay for my meals for the month.
Type lightly chuckled.
Mmmm..... I'm starting to hope they aren't ugly..... Well I'm mainly hoping they are nice.
Type placed his coat on to take a deep breathe.
Just a date, get the money first, then go home.
Type nodded to turn to catch the bus.
Looking to his watch, he made a face.
Mmm.... Going to be late.....
Remember...... Lean to the wall, look for a man coming towards you.
The description they gave was very vague.
After getting off the bus, type went to the agreed upon place, he then stood still to look to the side.
Mmm..... Where are they? Maybe they got cold feet..... But... Even they did.... You don't get paid type.....
Turning his head, he saw them, his lips parted, eyes widen.
Oh.... Please..... Let this be them.... They are very...... Handsome and......I can't believe this...... Actually cute.
After they met up, after the horrible dealing with the mother, type looked to the key card has the other left to stare at it.
I...... Should I..... Be doing this? I.... Don't know them?
Type peered his eyes up to look where they went.
But...... After what they just went through...... They..... May really need this.....I also really do need the money...... This would help me so much...... But..... I'm not solely doing this..... For the money.... But.....I hope to make them..... Smile......
Type took a deep breathe in to then turn to go to the elevators to go to the room.
Inside, he sat to the edge, with his phone before him to text crayo, everything he had mentioned.
Type then looked up.
I...... Said I wouldn't do this..... But.....if that was really his mom.....jeez..... That woman was a bitch! I don't understand why parents can be that way to there children......I..... Know crayo told me not to say anything personal but........ Just got caught up in the moment..... He also seemed.... So depressed.....I don't know who this krinto is but....... How this went down..... Think that..... Could have been who was suppose to be here..... Don't know where they are though......
Hearing the click, type clutched his phone to look to the side, to then stand
Here..... We go......
After waking, and leaving, type didn't think until he got home, he leaned himself against his door with a huge smile that creeped onto his face.
Oh...... My.......fucking.....god......
He breathed heavily.
He lightly chuckled to look to his legs that still wobbled a bit.
That was..... So....... Incredible........ Haven't had sex that good in.......I don't think I've ever been fucked that amazingly.
God...... That man.....mmmm
Type then pushed himself away from. The door to go straight to his bathroom to take a warm shower, still with that smile, to keep thinking of the act.
After he was done, he dried to then place a towel. Around his lower to go to the bed, to his stomach, to grab a pillow to place his head to it, to breathe in and out contently.
His body then quivered.
Oh..... My......I..... Wish this was an actual date....... Wish I could have known his real name...... This was.......mmm..... How he..... Touched me...... Held me...... How he thought of me and not just him self......oh my...... I've never had an unselfish lover like that.....I was always the one to please them then they only semi cared for me.......
Type took his head out, to lean to the side to look to the wall, his smile disappated.
Groaning, he rolled to his back to look to the ceiling.
I..... Have to go..... To the doctor tomorrow and get tested....... Damn it.....I hate needles but...... We had unprotected sex and...... He is...
Type made a goofy smile, his ears turned red.
He..... Is currently.... Inside of you..... Two loads...... Worth.....
Type lightly chuckled to take a deep breathe in.
Don't..... Fall for the client type..... Just don't fucking do it..... That's what happen to crayo when he had sex with that one man..... That's why he kept that name...... Was hopeful for months, but it was never him.....crayo said he felt a deep connection but he finally is letting reality set in..... It was nothing but sex......
Type took a long deep breathe in.
That's right...... It's the same this time.... It was just sex..... He paid to be on a fake date with you, gave you a prosona, probably was his actual boyfriend...... Maybe this is a game for them...... They set up with an escort to bring to his mother, then be with his boyfriend later, probably have an open relationship......
Type signed to turn to his side.
Tomorrow, I need to go to the doctor, make sure I don't have anything, need to...... Let this go......I do not want to be like crayo and..... Become crazy over a client...... This was not real...... You were paid type..... Yes the sex was..... To much for words but..... This will not happen again, you really are not like crayo, you have a job type, one that pays the bills, if they didn't message you every month for a bit of money, you wouldn't have had to do this. I'm..... Not an escort...... This is not going to happen again.....crayo said he is going to change the name.......I will not do this again, I will not be uyo Lupa again.....
Types eyes started to drift, he was feeling very tired.
"Mmm...... However..... You are such a fantastic lay..... Honey...... The other you are probably with..... They are one lucky man..... If that was me.....I would want that every night......"
Type lightly chuckled to close his eyes.
Just..... Go to sleep..... Get tested..... Call crayo tomorrow.... Just..... Let this be a incredible memory...... But......I wish to.... Meet them again...... Damn it type.... That will never.... Ever..... Happen.... Again...... Just.... Go.... To....
Type then fell into sweet unconsciousness.