I..... know this can work

At his home, tharn sat to his desk, going over some school related paperwork, to sign.
Leaning back, he looked up to eye his little clock, it read 5pm.
He then started to bounce his leg up and down.
Only been.....a few hours and......I can't seem to stand being apart from my..... New boyfriend.....
Smirking, he then got up, to go to the kitchen to make a solo dinner. Done, he went to his counter, to place a hand to either side to grip the edge, to look down eyeing.
I....... I'm tired of eating alone...... Wish he..... Could be here......
Leaning back, he retrieved his phone to eye.
I..... Do have.... He's number..... Should I..... Call?
We are..... Now dating..... Still can't.... Firmly believe it...... I'm dating a 22 year old student but......I honestly don't care...... He..... Makes me.... Happy and warm....... Accepted.......
Smiling, he then punched in the numbers to then dial.
Placing the phone to his ear, he started to worry this was not a good idea.
"10 hours."
"What?"
"It took you......10 hours to call your boyfriend.......guess you don't miss me, has much has I thought you would."
Tharn lightly chuckled to grab his plate to then take it to the table to then dig in.
"It's not that..... And you know it..... I've..... Actually missed you all day, just...."
"Wanted to give me space or..... Was worried about calling me?"
Tharn shrugged, to hang his head to swirl his food about with the fork.
"Maybe..... So..... What have youve been doing? Better say you got all your homework finished."
"Yes, I did. Right now sitting to my table having my dinner, the whole day I've been getting a bit lazy, but got everything that needed to be done, finished, what about you? Other then missing me and not calling until now..... What have youve been up to?"
Tharn smiled wider.
"This..... Is odd..... I'm sitting down right now, eating my dinner. All today, I've just been going over some school related things, just boring paperwork."
"Mmm, that is odd. Well, I guess you and I are technically having our first meal together. Even though it's over the phone."
"What did you end up having?"
"Me, just a simple noodle dish with beef and you?"
"I'm eating veggies and meat with rice."
"That sounds delicious."
Tharns eyes darted, to turn his head, to eye his kitchen.
"Mmm.....I still have some more.....I could come and get you so we...."
"That's okay...... We both have school tomorrow, you and I need more then one day of dating, under our belts, maybe 3 months of this and I might just invite you over. If your lucky..... Hahaha."
Tharn smirked to turn his head back.
"Your being so mean to your man you know......."
"A bit, but also cautious, tharn....... You and I both know..... We need to keep this.....a secret and hidden..... But trust me when I say this......I don't like this aspect of our new found relationship but we have to do it. Just for 2 years....."
Tharn wrapped his arm over his body, to lean back to look to the wall.
"How is it..... I'm older then you.... Yet you are acting so.... Mature?"
"Guess someone has to, guess that will be me..... Does that make me the man and you the woman?"
Tharn laughed.
"Hahaha..... That's funny..... You know type, you are the woman, especially since your the bottom."
"Mmm..... How about...... We both be the man?"
"Hahaha fine but you stay the bottom."
"Fine. Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"I can't wait to see you, this Saturday."
Tharn hung his head, to press the phone, closer to his ear.
"Do we..... Really have to wait..... Until Saturdays......I think..... That is..... Going to make me become a bad principal, I'm just going to be thinking of you the whole time."
"Mmm...... What about me? I think my straight A average is going to go plummet, I'll be thinking of you everyday until Saturday. Until I can see you."
Tharn took a deep breathe in to grit his teeth.
"So maybe....... We can try to...."
"Tharn....... I'm sorry..... But no...... Even when you..... Touched my hand...... Others could have seen that...... We have to be very......"
"Secretive I know......" Tharn signed.
"Tharn..... Please don't be mad."
"I'm.... Not..... Just a bit..... Disappointed...... But..... You can't be the only mature one in this relationship. It's...... Fine."
"How about this........ Tell me what you want.....I do for you..... This Saturday?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Are you..... Really trying to have phone sex with me?"
"I..... Don't want you to be disappointed, or mad at me. This...... Will be the.... Negative of us dating but...... I'm very hopeful to the positives."
Tharn smiled.
"Mmm, tell me them."
"Well, we will be able to know more about the other, have long conversations, even if we don't meet physically till Saturdays, everyday when you get home, call me, or I can call you, could fall asleep with the other on the phone, the Saturdays will eventually come about, I can bring food for you, so you can taste my cooking, however I much warn you, I'm a terrible cook."
They both chuckled.
"I..... Would like that. When I see you this Saturday, have something for me please...... Maybe even..... On you......I would love to lick it off."
"Mmm.......mr. naramoto..... Are you.... Trying to have phone sex with one of your students?"
Tharn leaned back further to his chair, to take a hand down to un buckle his belt, to then unbutton to unzip, drawing out his member.
"Well, when a certain student won't come over to there principals house, what can you expect? Mmm....mr. jerhero...... Are you hard?"
"Mmm.....I..... Believe I am.... Just thinking of your tongue..... Made me that way..... I've been...... Slowly stroking my cock..... With you on the phone...... I'm being a very naughty student mr. Naramoto."
Tharn started to stroke faster, to moan.
"Mmm, if you were here, I would bend you over, and give you some spankings for being so...... Naughty...... Then I would ram this cock and hard into your......"
Type moaned loudly into the receiver.
"What.....aaah.... Else would you do?"
"I would......mmm.... Thrust my full strength into your tight little hole, stretching you, making you quiver with pleasure has I placed my hand to the back of your head to grip your hair to lift it back, for you to go to my body, so I could play with those warm little nipples till they were nice and pointy."
"Aaaah God.......I..... Am so wet.....mmmm...... Just thinking of this.....aaaah...... My hand is..... Sticky with my pre cum....."
Tharn bit into his lip, listening, to take a finger to his head to swirl his own pre cum about.
"Mmm..... Are you.... Playing with those nipples...... Making yourself really aroused?"
"Nnnn..... No..... Just my.....aaah.... Cock."
"Then..... Listen to your.... Principal...... You need to play with one, while touching yourself, do you understand?"
"Mmm, yes, let me..... Place you on..... Speaker.....aaaah..... I'm.....mmm...... Playing with it..... But.... Doesn't have the same sensation..... When you touch it....mr. naramoto........I..... I'm..... Getting so close though...... What about you.....I want..... Us to cum together.....mmm...."
Tharn then placed his phone to the table to place it on speaker, to then take both hands to his member to stroke.
"Aaaah getting there...... Wish you.... Were here...... Your body..... Your warmth..... Your smell.....aaaah.....ah..... Would be a thousand times better then my hands....."
"Mmmm......mr. naramoto..... I'm.....I.... Can't....."
Tharn, leaned up, to place a hand to the phone, looking down, to really stroke.
"Aaaah........ Gonna cum..... Gonna cost you if you cum before me again...... Don't you dare....mmm.... I'm.... So close...."
"Ah god....I.... Can't help it..... Just thinking of me..... Being bent over your table to be.....aaaah I can't..... I'm cumming!"
"Type! Don't you......"
"Mmmm.....mmm....mmmm...... I'm sorry....."
Tharn then tensed to cum all over his floor, breathing heavily he pressed his other hand to the phone to look down at it.
"Type? Did you....."
Type breathed shaikly in the receiver.
"Mmm.... I'm.... Sorry.... But I heard you.... You...."
Tharn smirked, to take the phone with his clean hand to raise it to his mouth.
"Such a bad student, just you wait, you'rll be receiving a consequence for that. I'll see you soon."
He then kissed the phone.
"Tharn? What are you....."
Then he hung the phone up to smile wider, strightening up.
"I'm..... Not going to wait till Saturday type..... Not after what you just did........ I'll be seeing you..... Tomorrow...... Just you wait....."