abrupt decision

Type kept his eyes to his sister to gulp.
Why are you here? What are you.....
Sapporo signed to go forth to stand right in front of type. He turned his head to eye.
"Mr. Jerhero, if you please, you need to take a seat."
Type took a deep breathe in to then go sit right next to his sister, placing his back pack to the floor. He then eyed her once more.
She kept her head forward to look at sapporo.
"Well, mrs. Jerhero, you have the floor."
She nodded to stand to wrap her arms around her body.
"My last name is Mrs. Tinta by the way, well, I have called this meeting to talk about my brother and his relationship with your school principal."
Types eyes widen, his heart fluttered in his chest.
Tharn took a deep breathe.
Sapporo gulped.
"Well, mrs. Tinta, that is quite the accusation. Do you have any proof?"
She smiled.
"I have my eyes plus pictures."
Types lips parted.
What the hell is wrong with you!
Sapporo nodded to go forth, she grabbed her phone from her back pocket too then give it to him, he saw different photos of type and tharn, holding hands and kissing in front of tharns home.
Sapporo signed to nod, he then gave her the phone, he looked apologetically to type has he turned, he then went to tharn to whisper.
She then turned her head to look to type to smirk deviously.
He furrowed his eye brows, growing in anger.
You bitch!
Sapporo then turned to eye type, he then looked to him breathing heavily, growing anxious.
"Well, since this seems to be true, I have no choice but to ask mr. Naramoto to take leave and...."
Types eyes widen to then look to tharn, who eyed the floor.
Sapporo asked tharn if he would break up with him, before his sister to relieve this situation, however tharn told him no, he was not going to be apart from type. Rather it was too relieve this situation or not.
Type then stood, the first thing came to mind, something crayo had told him.
"Mr. Ghrdtgg, you can not do that, we are not doing anything wrong. I am over the age of 18 also....... We are.... Engaged."
Sapporo, tharns and his sister all looked to type with widen eyes.
"What!" She asked.
Sapporo looked to tharn. He kept his eyes to type, who kept his to him, breathing heavily.
"Mr. Naramoto, is this statement true?"
Type gave tharn a stiff nod.
Tharn gritted his teeth. He then looked to Sapporo.
"This..... Is true."
Types sister looked to them in shock.
"What does that matter! Your school principal is dating a student!"
Sapporo turned to eye.
"Since the student in question is over the age of 18 and engaged to the principal, this is acceptable. If they were only merly darting, this wouldn't work."
Her face fell.
"This is bullshit!"
She then looked to type, to then step to him to place her hands to his shoulders.
"You are not engaged! You are lying to help your disgusting lover keep his job! This is not true! What the hell type! This is deprived! Your killing our parents with this and."
Tharn then went forth, he couldn't hear any more. He stepped to her to place his hand to her upper shoulder to have her turn, she looked to him with venom.
"How dare you touch me you fucking faggot! You have no right!"
Tharn then pulled her back to stand in front of type, staring her down.
Sapporo was behind watching the whole thing.
"Mrs. Tinta, I believe it would be in everyone's best interest if you left and now. There really isn't anything you can do. However, since you have placed your hands on a student, brother or not, we have ever right to call the police. So if you please?"
She turned her head to eye him.
"Fine, call the police, your principal placed his hands to me!"
She fully turned to eye him.
Sapporo sightly smirked.
"We have in our rules and rights, to defuse a potential harmful situation. That is what I saw. Now mrs. Tinta, final warning, I would like you to leave."
She scoffed to then turn to eye type.
"This is not over dear brother! This is a giant lie and you both know it!"
She grabbed her purse from the seat to then go forth slamming the door.
Tharn turned to place his hands to types face, type brought his up to wrap them about. There eyes darted.
"Are you okay?"
Type nodded.
"Physically, yes... Emotionally..... Another matter." He signed.
Sapporo they stepped towards them to wrap his arms around his person.
"So...... You two..... Are in engaged?"
Tharn took a deep breathe, type made a face.
"We..... Are now."
Type smiled to then take tharns hands down to then wrap his arms around his man to hug him good and tight.
Tharn held him close.
Sapporo signed to turn his head to eye the door.
"What you two need to do, is today wear rings, everyone needs to see them. You two are living together yes?"
Tharn let type go, to keep an arm around to turn to look to sapporo, who turned his head back to eye.
"Yes."
"That's good. Well.....I guess congratulations. Remember there is no time limit to engagements however mr. Jerhero, know it'll be just like what crayo went through. Are you up for that? I could protect him, I may be able to defuse this situation a bit but....."
Type shrugged to look up at tharn, who they looked to him with a smile.
"I...... Honestly could not care less, on what they have to say. Has long has i can keep being with this man. Fuck them."
Tharn lightly chuckled to nod.
"Elegantly put."
They both looked to Sapporo.
He nodded.
"Well, again congratulations, time moves on. Just talk about that threat your sister gave mr. Jerhero and again you two need to pick up some rings. All the best."
He turned to then leave.
Tharn and type looked to another.
"Type, your late for class, after school, ring shopping?"
Type smiled and wide.
"I love you tharn."
"Mmm, I love you too. Now....."
He let type go to motion with his head for the door with a smile. Type nodded to grab his bag, going to the door, tharn stepped forward to make him spin around to then lay his lips to the boy. Parting they looked to another.
"I really love you type."
Type nodded.
"And I really love you, see you have. After class my naughty principal."
Letting him go, tharn watched him go to then go to his desk to take a deep breathe in, that whole situation was nerve wracking but now he has he's man, so his sister couldn't do anything more, or so he thought.