making it work

Waking the next morning, tharn peered his eyes down with a smile, type was still there and sleeping soundly on his body.
Mmm...... The first night..... We've slept all night Together.
Type then took a deep breathe in, to shuffle about a bit, to move his head up to open those eyes to smile.
"Good morning."
Tharn nodded with that smile.
"Good morning. How did you sleep?"
Type moved his head down, to lay it to the side, to go and down a bit on tharns chest.
"Great...... You are so..... Warm...... Been awhile since I've slept in another's embrace."
Tharn brought a hand up to his head to stroke.
"Same here, nothing really compares."
Type shook his head.
"Nope.......mmmm..... Um tharn?"
He tilted his head to the side to eye type.
"Yes?"
"We...... Do need to..... Discuss some things....."
Tharn nodded.
"Suppose your right."
Type took a deep breathe in, to move himself off, to go to the side, to eye tharn. He then got up, arms behind too look to him.
"First....... Let's take a shower.....mm?"
Type smiled wide.
Getting up, he went to the bathroom, to stop to the door way, to turn his head to look to tharn, shaking his butt a bit.
"Coming?"
Tharn leaned up to smirk.
"Not yet."
Getting up, he basically ran to type.
In the shower, type was pressed to the wall, palms face down, head lifted back, moaning heavenly has he went up and down.
Tharn had his hand wrap around his throat, gently, the other wrapped around to jerk his length, while he was behind, thrusting.
"Mmm......tharn..... Feels so..... Warm.....hot.....ah...... So....... Amazing...... Your gonna make me cum.......mmm...."
Tharn moved his head to his ear to nip.
Types body shuttered in pleasure.
"Mmm..... Grind yourself harder on my cock......"
Type moved his body to do just that, he was becoming lost in esctasy.
"Ah type........ Gonna cum....... Gonna fill your tight ass......."
Type bit into his bottom lip.
"I'm gonna cum........mmm..... Fill me.....mr. naramoto...... Fill your student.......nnnn......I..... Can't.......aaaah!"
Tensing, he unloaded, onto the shower floor,  feeling the muscles contract, tharn couldn't stop himself from cumming.
Tharn let go of his member and his throat, to wrap his arms about his body, to lay his forehead to his back, still thrusting a bit, getting it all out.
Type laid his head to the wall, to the side, to look back to chuckle a bit.
"Mmm...... So good......."
Tharn turned his head to move it up and down a bit.
"You can..... Say that again....."
Turning in there embrace, they stood under the water, type brought his hands up, to run his thumbs to tharns lips, with furrowed eye brows.
Tharn watched type become a bit hesitated, he wrapped his hands around his wrists to pull them down a bit, type looked into tharns eyes.
"I'm not your first type........ You can kiss me all you want.......I will never force it."
Type nodded with a slight smile.
"I'm not yours either tharn....... I'm not going to ever do what he did...... So..... When we are in this act......I want nothing more then yourself......"
Tharn smiled and wide.
"If that's what you want....."
Leaning his face to his, they pressed there lips to the other to automatically place there tongues inside the others mouth. Letting there hands go, type brought his up, to wrap his arms around his neck to get into the kiss.
Tharn took his to his waist, to pull him to really give type a breathe taking, memorable kiss.
They both were unaware, they were still hard, and rubbing there erections to the others.
Moaning, they both thrusted up, to then come once more after a few moments.
After there excilerating shower, the two went to the room, to both get dressed.
Tharn finished first, turned to look to type, he sat to the bed, leg up, tieing his shoe.
Done, he placed his leg down to look up.
Tharn stepped to him, to then sit, they both eyed the other.
"We....... Need to......"
Type nodded.
"How..... Are we going to go about this?"
"Same......I guess..... Every Saturday...... This hotel..... Same time?"
Tharns eyes narrowed a bit.
"How about....... Every Saturday...... We go to the others place?"
Types eyes widen, to turn his head, to look forward.
"Um...... Eventually...... This is still new...... You have neighbors, so do I........I don't want us to get caught...... We have to remain very much in secert and hidden tharn......"
Type turned his head to eye the wall.
Even though I don't like that idea..... At all..... But it has to happen.
Tharn peered his eyes down, to place his hands over types.
Type turned his head to eye tharn, to then look down.
"I do not have noisy neighbors, I also keep to myself type.......I could come later to your place."
"Mmm...... No tharn...... This just is the way it needs to go for now...."
Also, I'm sure you're place is a whole lot better then mine. Don't want you to see mine yet, want you, to fall head over heels for me before you see how I live, you see it now, I'm sure you'll want nothing to do with me.
Tharn turned his head to look forward.
"I understand. So, for a bit, here, this hotel, Saturdays, into Sundays?"
Type lifted his head to look to tharn to nod.
"Yes."
Tharn turned his head to eye him.
Bringing up his hand, he caressed his cheek.
"Were...... Dating now right? Even after what I......"
Type brought his hand up to cover his, to caress with his thumb, eyes darted.
"Tharn...... What you told me.....has not scared me off, my answer is still a yes..... What will happen between us will be a trick...... But I can us working out...... But I do need to go..... Didn't finish my..... Homework."
Tharn then leaned closer.
"Mmmm....... Such a naughty boy, your should have gotten it done this Friday, maybe during the week, you may just have to see the principal."
Type smiled.
"Mmm..... Maybe..... But remember you horny Principal, a student who never gotten in trouble before, suddenly starts to...... People will start to wonder...... We really need..... To....."
Tharn nodded to go closer to place his lips to his.
Type moved his head up and down, he didn't want to stop but he really did need to go.
Parting, he took there hands down, to then get up, tharn watched, to sign.
Type turned to go to the cake, to place it in the box, to turn back eyeing tharn with a huge smile.
"Thank you...... So much for this..... It may just be a cake..... But..... It means so much to me."
Tharn smiled to get up to stand before him.
"You..... Are very welcome. Can't wait until Saturday."
"Neither can I."
There eyes darted, type turned to go to the door.
"Type......I can take you....."
He opened the door to look back to shake his head.
"I am fine. Worry over yourself, this relationship..... Is not going to be easy. Prepare yourself."
Like I am doing. This is going to suck in parts but fantastic in others.
Tharn nodded to sign a bit sullenly.
"See you, Saturday."
Type turned to stand frozen for a second to lightly chuckle.
"Remember to be here first and naked."
"We will see....... I'm your boyfriend now..... Might make you work for it."
Type then left still laughing.
Tharn couldn't help but chuckle.
Well..... Here we go..... This 27 year old principal, is dating one of his many students in secert, who happens to be a male and 22.
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
I really don't think I'll be able to wait until Saturday....... He smirked.