what a consequence....mmm

Staring at the phone, type looked to it confused, shrugging, he placed it to the table, looking about he had a mess to clean.
After, he was too his bed, turned to his side, patting.
I.... Wish you were here tharn.....
Signing, type went to his back to close his eyes.
This.... Really is going to be a.....sucky relationship...... But just think, 2 years of this then who knows how long. Just..... Need to keep.....
Opening his eyes, he sat up to eye his table, to smirk..
Already missing me?
Grabbing his phone, he didn't look at the caller.
"Hi...... Didn't get enough?"
"Type?"
He peered his eyes to the ground, to sign.
"Oh...... Hi mom....."
"Um type........ Your sister...... Brought the money but......I was hoping..... Are you dating girls? If you were you could come home and....."
Type signed.
"No mom....... I'm still gay and....."
"Type...... Come on..... I've had enough of this.....I want my baby boy home...... I was reading, there is something in the states about conversion therapy and...."
Types eyes widen, he had heard of that.
"Mom no! I am not sick, this is not a sin and....."
"Oh yes it is! Your going to burn in....."
Type turned his phone off to place either hand to the side to breathe in deep.
I...... Didn't need to hear that.......
Looking to the wall, his face fell.
Tharn.....I really wish you were here.....
Type wrapped his arms about to lay back down, closing his eyes.
The next day, type woke a bit depressed but was happy he could go to school, get his mind off of what happened last night.
Also, even though he wouldn't see tharn, at least they both would be to the school grounds at the same time.
Dressed with his back pack, all fed.
He went to his bedroom to retrieve his phone, eyeing it, he went through it to block his mother.
Placing it to his back pocket, he then went to walk to the bus station.
To it, he looked up to see crayo leaned to the side, to look to type with a smile.
Inside the bus, they both kept talking about school, crayo told type he forgot to do an assignment and was hoping he could help.
To the school, crayo had his arm wrapped around type pleading has they walked.
"Come on type..... It's due tomorrow, please can you help me?"
Type wore a smirk.
"What's in it for me if I help you? I have homework too."
"Anything you want..... Please......."
"Why didn't you get it done yourself?"
They both stopped to look to the other, crayo made a face.
"Still? Your still pinning over?"
Crayo signed to look forward.
"Condem me if you will, I...... Was just researching them a bit...... I'm..... Lonely type.. Couldn't find them anyways... Had a bit of a slip...... Leave me alone...... But please.... Come on, help me...."
Suddenly the two were torn apart, they both looked back with wide eyes, type gulped to step. But further away.
Tharn was there looking to crayo then type.
"No, pda on school grounds."
"That's not what we we're....." Types stumbled a bit.
Tharn kept his eyes to him to narrow.
Types eyes darted, has did crayos.
"Um......I need to.... Get to class..... Type..... You handle this mis understanding...... Bye."
"Crayo!"
He then quickly went off.
Type took a deep breathe in to keep his head turned watching crayo get smaller and smaller had he then disappeared around the corner.
Tharn then stepped forward to place a hand to his shoulder to go to his ear.
"We...... Need to talk. Please come with me."
Type signed.
"Mr......naramoto..... You know we....."
Tharn looked about, they were alone, he then licked his ear making type tremble.
"Now....."
Type nodded to turn to follow tharn.
To a bathroom, type went in first to stand.
"Tharn..... It's not what you....."
Hearing the click, type turned just to have tharn step to him, to grab his back pack, to take it off, to then place either hand to his face to pull.
They pressed there lips to the other.
Type took his hands to his chest, to push back, there eyes darted.
"Tharn...... We can....."
Tharn then pushed him with his body to a stall, to close and lock that door, to move closer to rub his bottom lip to his.
"You...... Have been a naughty student type.....I told you.... Your going to have to pay....."
"Tharn...... Listen we...."
Tharn instantly took his hands down to go to his pants to open, to then take his stiffened member out to eye.
"Doesn't seem...... Like you..... Don't want it....."
Type squeezed his pectorals.
"It's not that and you know it but...... We can't be.... Here at school and.....nnnn...."
Tharn turned him about, to lower his pants and boxers to his ankles to have him place his hands palms down to the stall, to then take a hand back to take his member out, and prepared.
Placing the tip to the hole, he leaned his body to types, placing his hands over his.
Type turned his head, feeling the coldness, eyes darted.
"Tharn....... But...... I'm going to..... Need my....."
Tharn smiled to shake his head, to go to his ear to nip.
"This is your true consequence, control your voice. This is what you get for what you did...."
Tharn then started to go in, inch by inch, type bit into his bottom lip to moan.
Tharn smiled.
"Shush....... Do you want to get us in trouble?"
Type rolled his eyes, to then raise his ass, to then start to go back has tharn went forward.
Tharns eyes widen to moan quietly.
"Mmm.... Not.... Fair....mmm...."
Type smiled.
"Never.... Said.....I would be..... I've been.....a very naughty student...... You need to...... Punish me......."
Tharn stepped back, to take there folded hands, to types member to stroke.
Type lifted his head up, to bit and roughly into his bottom lip, trying hard not to be too loud.
Tharn then started to thrust and hard, watching type.
"Mmm.... When you..... Cum.... Let me....nnn.... Know..... No.... Evidence..... Can't leave... Any....."
Type nodded, to move himself a bit quicker on tharns harden pole.
They both gasped, and moaned quietly.
"Ah....ah.... I'm going to....."
Tharn turned his head, to squeeze a bit has he helped type stroke.
"Hold..... Hold on.... I'm.... Right there..... I'm....mmm.... Cumming......"
Filling type, tharn, pulled out, stopped stroking, to turn type, to go to his knees to place his mouth to his member to finish the job.
Type kept his eyes opened, hands to either side of his head to pull back and forth.
"Ah....ah....mr....mmm.. tharn......I..... Can't..... Gonna..... I'm cumming!"
Type lifted his head back to fill tharns throat.
Tharn moved slowly off to swallow taking everything.
Has he went up, he pulled up his pants and boxers, then put his own member away.
Looking to type, he furrowed his brows, seeing something.
He then placed a hand to his cheek to caress.
"Type...... Are you.... Okay? I know your probably mad about this but....."
Type flexed his jaw, to then step closer to wrap his arms around to hug. Tharn hesitated for a moment to then wrap his about.
"Type......I'm..... Sorry....I.... Shouldn't have...."
Type Shook his head.
"It's not.... That.... Um.... Just had a bad..... Conversation with my...... Mother last night..... Being with you...... Made it all better....."
Tharn smiled.
"I..... Know about that.... Do you.... Want to...."
Type Shook his head to lean back to look up at tharn.
"Another time, I'm going to be late for class. This really...... Shouldn't have happened, but..... Happy it did, wanted to see you.......mmm.... There is.... Something you can do..... To make it up to me."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"What..... Would that be?"
"You said...... Your friend..... Used the service right?"
Tharn nodded.
"Why?"
"Well, I'm still friends with...... Them and..... They have been trying to find this person, for the longest time, could we, maybe all meet up? He...... Really has been trying to find this person. I just want to help."
Tharn smiled to nod.
"Things.... Have come up for my friend, but he has been trying to find them too, okay, we can do that."
Tharn took his hand up to caress his cheek.
"No matter what your family says to you, know I'm here, and have an ear."
Type nodded to bring his hand up to cover.
"Mmm....I know, now..... Stop being a Perverted Principal, and let your student go before he is late for...."
Turning there heads they both heard the bell.
"Damn it......" Type lightly chuckled.
Leaning up, he pressed his lips to tharns, to then turn to part, grabbing his back pack, to look back.
"I...... Can't wait till Saturday, but keep looking to your phone tonight, I..... Want to fall asleep with your voice."
Tharn smiled and wide.
"I will....."
Type nodded to then leave, running to his next class.
Tharn hit his back to the other wall, to look forward.
I..... Hope you tell me what happened type, I've been there.......
Turning he's head, he looked out to lightly chuckled.
I..... Can't wait for tonight either......or Saturday...... When I can have you fall asleep in my arms.....
Signing in contentment, tharn left to go to work.