a loving morning that ends in disaster

Patting the bed, tharn furrowed his eye brows, to then slowly open his eyes. Leaning up on his stomach, he looked about.
Type, where are you?
Turning to his back, he removed the covers, to then get up, to get a pair of boxers then a shirt, turning his head has he stood to his room, he saw it was 5am. I'n am hour he needed to get up to get ready for school.
Mmm, maybe he left to get ready, didn't bring his back pack with him.
Turning his head, he lifted it up to smell about, he could tell something was being cooked.
Leaving, he went to his kitchen to stand in the door way to eye types back.
"What...... Are you doing?"
Type lightly chuckled, standing over the stove to mix the food.
"I'm doing my homework, what does it look like I'm doing?"
Tharn smirked to then step to type to wrap his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder to look down.
"Where..... Did you get the produce? I only have frozen meals."
"I woke at 4, couldn't go back to sleep, so I left to go to the corner store, grabbed a few things, came back and have been cooking."
"Type, you didn't need to do this. This is to much."
Type shook his head.
"I got off easily last night, I was a big idiot, need to really make it up to you, also I always cook for the ones I love, when I was younger would cook breakfast and dinner for my family when I.....mmm.....I hope you like bits of bacon."
Tharn moved his head to peer his eyes to type, to make a face, he then turned his head fully to then nip at his ear.
"Mmm, your very resourceful, I never really cooked in my youth."
Type chuckled.
"I can see that in your fridge."
Tharn then started to lick his ear, then he moved his hands lower to take one under his shirt to rub his body the other went to his boxers to rub about till type got hard.
"Mmm, tharn..... I'm..... Cooking...... We..... Kind of don't have time for this."
Tharn pouted playfully, to reach a hand to turn the stove off, he could tell the food was done, he then moved the pan back to then turn type about.
There eyes darted.
"I want to eat you, before I have that wonderful creation."
Tharn then went down to his knees, to whip out types member.
Types eyes widen, to then lift his head to moan has tharn placed his stiff length in his mouth.
After, the two sat to the table, eating the food.
Type eyed his plate to then look to tharn.
"How is it?"
He shrugged.
"Your cum was better."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Really?"
Tharn chuckled to look to him with a smile.
"It's really fantastic. You should become a chef."
Type shook his head.
"I like to work with numbers, electronics and computers. This is just a hobby."
"Mmm, you should turn it into a career."
Type rolled his eyes, finished, he got up to take his dishes to the sink to wash, tharn followed suit, he stood next to him to help.
"So..... How is this..... Going to work tharn?"
"Well, we could meet the other everyday at each place then....."
Tharn turned his head to see type laughing.
"No.... Not that..... Well, we do need to talk about that but, what about school? I don't need to get my back pack, the class I have today doesn't really require it, but we can't show up there at the same time."
Even though I would like to and holding hands.
Type signed a bit at the impossible.
"Mmm, could drive you, then you could go in first then I go."
"Could work but...... Thinking after I'm done washing the dishes, I should dress, then go to the bus station, to go to the other one so crayo can see me."
Tharn turned his head to look to the sink.
"I.... Can drive you to the bus station then type."
Type finished, washed and dried his hands to turn to eye.
"I..... Would love that but.....I don't want crayo to see you.....I..... Think he knows we're dating but....."
Tharn finished, to wash to dry to turn his body to eye type with a fallen face.
"Okay......."
"Mmm, don't pout, our relationship will be tricky but...... Just for a bit."
Type brought his hand up to caress his cheek. Tharn closed his eyes to take a deep breathe to nod.
Type leaned in to place his lips to his to then turn, feeling the same has tharn.
Dressed, tharn and type were to the door in a close embrace, his arms were around his neck, that kissed in passion.
Parting, types moved his bottom lip to his.
"Type?"
He let go to step back to eye.
"Yes?"
"After school today, can I sleep over at your place?"
Type smiled to nod.
Turning, he opened the door to look to tharn.
"See you soon, my perverted principal."
Tharn rolled his eyes to chuckle.
"Don't be naughty now...... Or I'll make it hard for you to walk tomorrow."
Type blew him an air kiss to leave.
Tharn took a deep breathe to look to the ceiling.
This is going to be a tricky relationship, but....I will endure it, I love type so very much.
Going to the other bus stop, type got off to look about, crayo want there. Type signed.
Could have had tharn take me here then.
Turning his head, the bus came for him to get on.
To the school type was a bit confused on where crayo was.
Walking, he then felt a weight, he turned his head to eye crayo who smiled and wide.
"There you are? Where were you?"
"Ah type.......Im in love......"
They stopped for type to really eye crayo.
"Really? Is it with Sapporo? Did you two make up?"
Crayo turned his head to eye type to nod.
"Mmm, that we did, all night long."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I don't need to hear about the details. But did you two?"
"Mmm, did you and tharn?"
Type turned his head to look forward his ears turned red.
Crayo leaned his head back to eye with a smile.
"Oh.... So you and the principal......huh type..... So..... How is he? Is he big?"
Type turned his head to eye.
"Crayo! Don't ask such things!"
He chuckled to place a hand to his face to squeeze a bit.
"Oooh type, I'm just teasing......oooh dont look so mad....."
Parking the car, Sapporo came about to look at this, his anger and jealousy overwhelmed him.
Stepping to them, he ripped them apart to eye them both, they both looked to him with widen eyes.
"Sapporo, what are you doing?"
"What am I doing? Your all over him crayo!"
Then he looked to type.
"You need to stay away from crayo, he is my boyfriend."
Crayo rolled his eyes.
"We've only been dating for a few hours and your this jealous and poessive over me." He shook. His head.
To the side, tharn came out of a building talking to a teacher to then stop to look up when we heard shouting, his brows furrowed has he saw his friend tower over type.
Sapporo! What are you doing to my boyfriend!
Leaving the teacher, he went forward, with malice to investigate.