I'm not going to leave you

Walking to his car, tharn looked up to smile, type was there, leaned with his back to the passenger door, looking over him.
"Mmm, let's go..... I'm hungry."
Tharn went to his car to go too the drivers side, to then open it for type to then go in, moving his bag off of him, tharn went to place his hands to his face to pull him to his lips.
Type placed his hands to his chest to push him away.
"Mmm, later..... Were still on the school grounds, need to be careful."
Type leaned away to look about, tharn signed a bit to nod.
Turning his car on, he then went forward to take type home.
To his door, type fumbled with his keys, head hung to eye.
Tharn looked him over a bit confused.
"What are you waiting for?"
"Mmm..... Thought my..... Perverted Principal would be all over me, since he couldn't be in the car..... Guess I'm...."
Has he spoke, type placed his keys inside the lock to turn, then Turning him about, tharn placed his lips to his, to make him jump up, he wrapped his arms and legs about.
Going in, tharn took his bag down and types.
They both went to his couch, ripping open there shirts, keeping in lip contact.
Type was on tharn, straddling him, to go up and down a bit.
Parting from there kiss he went to his neck to then place a hand down to unbutton to unzip, he then pulled out his member, tharn leaned up a bit to place his mouth to his shoulder to bite into, then licked about, he gripped either side of his upper shoulders, to then take one hand down to go to his pants to un button to un zip to take his member out.
They both stroke the other off, to moan.
"Ah type....... Thought you...mmm.... Were hungry....."
Type smiled to go back to look over tharn that lean away.
"I am hungry..... Ravenous..... But not just for food but for my man."
Type then got off to take all his clothes off to then go to tharn to pull down his pants and boxers, to then go in between his legs, to place his harden member into his mouth to suck.
Tharn placed his hands to his head to grip, to help him go up and down, type placed his hands to either side of the couch to grip. He wanted to take it all.
Tharn then got a bit rough with it.
"Aaah I'm going to fill that hot mouth of yours then that tight ass, mmm...... I'm going to cum! Swallow it! All of it.....mmmm...."
Type moaned to do just that.
Taking his hands away, type moved his mouth off to show some of his cum to his mouth to then swallow with a smile. Tharns eyes widen, that aroused him to no end.
Leaning up, he grabbed type to have him come back up, sitting to his lap, type place a hand to his chest, the other behind to place his length inside, inch by inch.
Type lifted his head to moan, he then moved that hand forward to go to his length just to get it smack away, tharn moved up, to place a hand to his member to stroke, the other to the back of his head to pull type to his lips.
They both moved with the other, both trembling a bit.
After, type was laying on tharn to look to the wall, tharn had his lips to his neck to kiss sweetly, arms wrapped about, type kept his hands to his.
"Mmm..... Am I..... Forgiven then?"
Tharn lightly chuckled to place his chin to his shoulder to look forward.
"There's nothing to forgive. Just wish you hadn't told crayo about us....."
"He..... Guessed, I just never refuted it. I'm.... Sorry...... What did...... Sapporo have to say about it when you two talked?"
"Told me...... I'm being a moron...... That I need to break up with you.... At least until you graduate...... But type..... I'm not going to do it. I also cant wait that long..I need and want to be near you.....I..... Told him to break up with crayo... To wait until he graduates....If he thinks I should break up with you...or wait....I think that what drove him to do what he did at the assembly today. Also seeing how you two were that didn't help type."
Type darted his eyes to turn his head to look to tharn.
"But..... You aren't going to do either of those two things..... Are you tharn?"
He shook his head.
"Do you think he would have? I love you type. We..... Just have to be carful, two years is not that bad."
Type smiled to take a hand up to place to the back of his neck to rub a bit.
"We just need to be..... Cautious......."
Type moved his head up to place his lips to his.
They both chuckled, they heard types stomach growl, parting he turned his head to eye.
"Told you I was hungry...."
Tharn nodded to then move your gently up.
He turned to eye tharn.
"What are you doing?"
"Making my boyfriend something for dinner before I need to go."
Type made a face to then get up to go to him to wrap his arms about, chin to his back to look up. Tharn turned his head to eye.
"Why are you making that face?"
"Don't want you to leave. Being with you tharn..... When you aren't near me.....I can feel the loneliness.....I...... Don't like it.... Makes me feel.... Empty......"
Tharns face fell to turn in there embrace, to bring his hands up to place them too his face, there eyes darted.
"I..... Know.....I feel the same..... When we have to part...... Just remember....2 years....."
Type signed to hang his head to nod.
He was hoping for a different answer.
Type brought his hands up to wrap them to his wrists.
"I..... Know....mmm..... Let me make the food..... You should go take a warm shower...."
Tharn looked him over.
"Type.... We've talked about this...... Need to communicate what you feel too me, miscommunication kills relationships."
Type nodded
"Just feel sad..... Don't worry...... Go take the shower, I'll have a feast ready for my man when he comes back."
Type looked up to give him a fake smile. Tharn signed to place his lips to his forehead to let his hands drop to then go.
Type went to the living room, to grab his boxers to place on, to then go to the kitchen to then get food ready.
Standing over the stove, types heart sank a bit, he was hoping tharn would have suggested about leaving some clothes to types house and vise versa but he guessed that was too big a step for them. That's why he kept it to himself, he didn't want to suggest something if that's not what he wanted to do.
Type took a deep breathe.
2 years....... Just give your relationship time.......
Type signed to then get the food ready unaware of crayos big mouth and what it was going to do, to each couple.