you have got to be kidding!!

Has the week slowly progressed, the two boys didn't see the other but face time before bed, to fall asleep with the other, telling each of there day and type talked about his job.
Tharn couldn't get enough of talking to type, by Friday type had opened up about what happened before his birthday and what he's mother had said, talking it out with tharn, he made type fell all better, which lead type to find his principal to his private bathroom, in the teacher lounge to give him quite a round.
After, they looked to the other with smiles.
"Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"Did you....... For this Saturday?"
He nodded.
"What did you say to them? How did you....."
Fixing himself, he stepped to type to place a hand to his cheek to caress, there eyes darted.
"This Saturday, I want you to...... Play along..... My friend..... Yourll see, but you two are students and I'm introducing you to him, that's all you need to know."
Type cocked his head to the side to look to tharn with narrowed eyes.
"Your..... Keeping something from me.....I can tell....."
Tharn smirked to go in closer.
Type moved closer.
"Mmm...... We are going to be at the kyko lounge in Bangkok 530, would you like to be picked up?"
Types teasing face fell, he took a deep breathe in.
"Tharn....... We haven't dated for 3 months yet, barely one.....I...."
Tharn signed to take his hand down to look to the floor.
"I know.......I know...... But you..... Naughty student...... Need to go to class."
Type looked over tharn to take a further step forward to wrap his arms around his neck for tharn to lift his head up, there eyes darted.
"530?"
"Yes."
"We will be there."
Type leaned up to press his lips to his to then take his arms down to turn, with a devious smirk, he placed himself to tharns body to tease.
Tharn looked to him with wide eyes has he rubbed himself on him, to then stop to turn his head to eye.
"Your consequence with keeping a secret. I felt your......"
Type chuckled to then leave.
Tharn shook his head to not dare look down, he knew he was hard once more.
Mmm..... Type......
Going to class, type sat right next to crayo to chuckle.
Crayo looked to the teacher then to type with questions in his eyes.
Type kept looking forward, crayo then reached his hand over to pinch his arm.
Type looked to rub.
"Ow....." He whispered.
Crayo rose an eye brow.
"Why are you....... So......waxy, jumpy and..... Happy?"
Type shrugged.
"I got it all confirmed, tomorrow 530, kyko lounge, Bangkok."
Crayos eyes widen to roll.
"Type.....I really don't think, this is a good idea"
Type lean to crayo.
"You said, you owed me more for I took that escort date, well, you do this, you pay me back in full, so..... Be there....."
Crayo signed, to look forward..
"I..... Might be a bit late...... My mom..... Is back in the hospital."
Type made a face.
"I'm sorry crayo."
He shrugged.
"It's..... Life..... I'll be very busy next week, work and work to pay for her medical."
Type leaned back to look to the teacher.
Well....... Meeting the man you wouldn't shut up about.... Maybe that'll lift your spirits.....
The rest of the day went pretty quick, waking the next morning, type was to his side looking at the dead phone.
Good..... Morning tharn..... Finally it's Saturday.....
He turned to his back to stretch.
Has the day progressed, type made sure he kept busy, he cleaned, ate, finished all his homework, the next time he looked to the clock it was time for him to get ready.
Hopping in the shower, he took a fast one, to then get out to dress semi formal.
Leaving, he caught the bus, to sit, bouncing his leg a bit nervous.
What..... Could tharn be hiding..... Who is this person?
Looking up, he was too his stop, taking a deep breathe he went out to see tharn standing under the sign to turn eyeing type with a smile.
Type looked him over to be dazzeled a bit.
Stepping to him, he looked him over.
"Mmm..... Didn't know.... This was going to be.... Formal..... Didn't know had to wear a suit....."
Tharn shrugged to look type over.
"You look rather..... Adorable type.....I can cancel and...."
Type lightly chuckled to shake his head.
"This is for our friends which...."
Type then looked about.
"Where is..."
Tharn looked to his wrist to his watch to shrug.
"Always late, where is...."
"He is late has well, his mother is in the hospital."
Tharn lowered his hand to look to type.
"Mmm.... I'm so sorry to hear that....."
Type took a deep breathe in to turn his head to look to the traffic.
"What I don't like, his hes bastard of a father left has soon has she told him she had cancer. Now or seems it's coming back.....I feel so bad for crayo......"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"The friend...... Your always talking about is.... crayo?"
Types eyes widen to look to tharn.
"Um..... Have I.... Not mentioned his name before?"
Tharn shook his head to look to him in worry.
Type looked him over confused.
"What?"
"Crayo, is 18, my friend is 23."
Type shrugged.
"Okay..... That doesn't sound too bad....."
"Type, he is also the school......"
Both turning there heads, types eyes widen to look over the superintendent, napituro sapporo, he then looked to tharn.
"That is our....."
Tharn gulped.
Sapporo made his way to them he's eyes darted.
"Tharn, mr. Jerhero....... And..... Isn't there suppose to be another?"
"Um.... There running late.... Like you...."
Type stood there with his head hung.
Oh no.....oh shit! This is..... crayos mystery man? How would he not know..... Well I didn't know about tharn but ....
Sapporo stepped closer to tharn to eye him.
"So, this is the student who is getting straight A's and you think I should give another schlorship too, to help with his tuition costs?"
Type turned his head to look to the wall.
Ah, that's what you told him, other then says this was a double date.....
Tharn nodded.
"Well, now are we going to wait outside for this other that you said was....."
All then turned to see crayo, running a bit, to then trip.
Type made a face.
Oh no....oh shit......I can't have crayo see him..... This is a bad idea.....
Type then went to crayo to help him place his things back to his bag.
"Um crayo..... You were right.... This is a mistake let us....."
Crayo lightly chuckled, keeping his head hung, to place things in his bag has type was to his side helping him up.
"You were the one, who said, pleaded with me to....."
Has they talked, Sapporo saw something on the ground, turning he walked, retrieve it to then walk to the other, head hung.
Tharn walked to his side keeping eyes contact.
"Um Sapporo, I..... Think I was wrong..... Apperently they are a student...... So you don't need to help them maybe get into our school...... So let's call it a night and."
Sapporo shook his head to lift it up to be right in front of crayo with what he had.
" I believe you dropped this."
Type looked to him then to tharn, he shrugged making a face.
Crayo nodded to look up to retrieve it.
"Ah thank you for being such a sweet heart."
Looking further up, the two froze looking at the other, has they held onto the object. Crayo gulped to take it.
They both lowered there hands, there eyes darted. Tharn and type kept looking to them.
"Uyo?"
Crayo gritted his teeth, to take the object to his bag, to then place his hand to his strap.
"Um......."
Type took a deep breathe to clear the air and the misunderstanding.
"This is crayo, mr. Napituro."
Crayos eyes widen.
"Napituro.......has the napituro...... The youngest superintendent to ever be in our school district."
Sapporo gulped, to take a hand to his neck to rub.
"Yes..... It is......" Tharn interjected.
Crayos lips parted to then turn his head to eye type.
"Did you know he was our...."
Type looked to him.
"No..... Not till....5 minutes ago....."
Crayo then looked to there principal a bit confused, to then widen his eyes pieceing things together, why type had been so happy, who probably placed that rose to his locker awhile back, his this is a double date.
Crayo looked to the sky.
"Oh type...... The principal really...... Me with the..... superintendent.....ugh..... My luck...... I'm done......."
Crayo then turned to leave.
Sapporo's eyes widen to take his hand down, to look to tharn then type then crayos back.
"Tharn....... You need to explain.... But later...... It was nice to.... Meet you mr. Jerhero..... But I need to......yeah..." He then parted to go follow crayo, questions swirled in his head.
Type and tharn watched them go with faces, tharn then took a deep breathe to step to type to go to his ear.
"It'll..... Be fine....."
Type shaikly scoffed.
"Yeah........ It'll be...... Fine..... This is.....a disaster...... You should have told me of this tharn...."
Tharn moved his head back turned to eye.
"You should have told me who this friend was."
Type moved his head back and forth.
"True....... We.... Are both..... In fault here.....shit...... This is not going to end well....."
Tharn shrugged keeping his eyes to him.
"Let them...... Talk it out.... Any questions they have for us...... We can tell them the truth...... The superintendent and a student......I highly doubt either will say anything about us....."
Type hung his head to dart his eyes.
"I.... Guess so.....mmm..... Now.... What...."
Tharn then smiled to step to him to go to his ear.
"Well..... I've been a very good principal...... Could I..... Receive an reward?"
Type lightly chuckled.
"I guess..... This couldn't just be from the goodness of your heart......mmm.... What would you like?"
Tharn took a deep breathe in to lean back to eye type.
"I...... Want to..... Make a dinner together.... At your place."
Types eyes widen.
"Um......"