clash between two friends

Has sapporo took another step to type, tharn reached them, to place himself ahead to look at Sapporo in a bit of venom.
"What do you think you are doing? And on school grounds?"
Sapporos eyes narrowed, crayo then cleared his throat, they all looked to him.
"Okay..... All possesive boyfriends need to calm down, Sapporo, type is my best friend. You need to stop this. Type, we should leave, let them talk."
Crayo went to type to wrap his hand about his wrist to start to pull till Sapporo placed his hand to his arm, he looked to him with widen eyes, then they all looked to tharn who placed his hand about sapporos arm.
"Sapporo, crayo here is right, let him go. We have an assembly to prepare for, in that time frame we need to talk."
Sapporo gritted his teeth to let crayo go to look to him.
Crayo lightly chuckled to then pull type, he turned his head to eye tharn. He nodded with a smile.
Type signed to then turn his head to look forward.
"We, have two very jealous and angry men type, that was hilarious."
Type rolled his eyes.
I beg to differ on that.
Tharn then let go of Sapporo, they both watched there boyfriend's go to then turn to  eye the other.
"Sapporo, you need to calm down and think about this situation. Those two are just friends."
Sapporo took a deep breathe to eye the ground feeling a bit foolish.
"Mmm..... Well, let's go to your office to talk of the assembly and a few other things, crayo told me, you and this student are dating."
Tharns eyes opened wide.
"He...... Said that to you."
"Yes..... He also told me not to say anything but...... Come on, we shouldn't talk about it here."
Sapporo then turned to go to the office.
Tharn stood there to sign.
Ugh.... Type.....
To the class, type had his head to his hand, his other hand was to the desk to drum his fingers.
This..... Is one big mess.....crayo..... Why do you look so happy!
Peering his eyes to the side, he shook his head a bit, crayo was there, looking forward with a smile. He thought this whole situation was quite comical.
Rolling his eyes type looked forward to sign.
After a few hours, they were instructed to go to the assembly hall.
Sitting a bit back, crayo and type sat next to the other, to look down, seeing Sapporo to the podium, he was giving a speech. Tharn was to his side, eyes to the ground a bit distraught with what they talked about, however he was not going to give up dating type, no matter the rules.
Crayo then placed his head to his hand, elbow to his leg to look over Sapporo.
"My man is quite handsome isn't he."
Type turned his head to eye crayo to roll his eyes. Looking back, he eyed tharns deamnor to furrow his eye brows.
I..... Hate to see him like that..... What did those two talk about? Please don't tell me Sapporo talked tharn into thinking crayo and me are something more then friends.
Type signed.
This assembly needs to be over, I need to talk to tharn.
Sapporo then placed his papers down, to then look up, his eyes went to crayo, he smiled has they looked to another.
"I also have one more announcement before this assembly is over, has you all should know, I has the superintendent can date my fellow students has long has they are of age."
Crayos eyes widen, to then take his head from his hand. Types eyes widen has well to then turn his head to eye crayo. Tharn stood there to roll his eyes.
Can't believe Sapporo is really going to do this. Sorry crayo, I don't know if this is going to be okay with you, tried to talk him out of it.
Tharn signed.
"So I stand before all of you to let you all know that crayo Drinpo is my boyfriend."
Crayo gritted his teeth to gulp.
There fellow students, looked about, the ones that were close to him giggled or patted him on the back.
Crayo then stood to leave feeling a bit embarrassed.
Type stood to then follow. Sapporo leaned his head back, to then turn it to eye tharn. He looked to him.
"I told you he would be mad."
To the bathroom, crayo was over the sink to wash his face. Type had his back to the sink, arms wrapped to look to crayo.
Moving away, he placed his hands to the sink, to shake the water droplets from his face.
"Oh my...... Why did he have to..... Do that..... Didn't even talk to me!"
Type took a deep breathe, to then walk over to get a towel to then give it crayo.
He opened his eyes to eye, to then turn to grab. Crayo signed into it.
"I think he really does love you, wants to make sure everyone knows it."
Crayo took the towel down to look forward.
"Yes but...... He just did that without even talking it over with me......I don't know if I should be mad about this or not...... It is semi romantic but.....oh god...... I'm so embarrassed...... Now everyone is going to think I'm here because I slept myself into it..... Everytime I win something there'll think it's because the superintendent is my boyfriend.....ugh....."
Type lightly chuckled.
Crayo looked to him.
"Crayo...... You know that is not true. That is enough, don't give a single thought about them, just think of yourself and your guys happiness."
Crayo smirked to nod, moving about type he threw away the paper towel. He then turned to eye type.
"Mmm, your right..... Still.....Sapporo will be punished for this."
Type rolled his eyes to place his hands over his ears to leave.
"I'm not going to hear this."
Crayo laughed to follow, to have his hands to types shoulders.
"Oh come on type, maybe you can help me, how should I punish my man, should I buy....."
Has they left, they stopped to the door, to turn there heads to see tharn and Sapporo, a few students and teachers went about them.  Has the hall emptied, Sapporo looked to them to then look sternly to crayo.
He rolled his eyes to take his hands off to step to Sapporo.
Tharn then stepped to type who placed his hands away.
"So...... You told your friend...... Were dating?"
Type nodded to then widen his eyes to then look to crayo.
"How.... Do you know that?"
"Sapporo told me."
Type looked to tharn.
Crayo then looked to saporro sharply.
"Sapporo! You promised!"
Sapporo rolled his eyes.
"I am his friend crayo, we needed to talk about......"
Crayo shook his head.
"If you don't us want to be the shortest relationship you have ever had, you and I need to talk. Now."
Crayo walked around Sapporo, he turned to watch to then look back at them.
"You two..... Need to really think and talk about it."
Turning he then followed crayo.
Type took a deep breathe to then look to tharn.
"I guess...... Principals can't date there students, not like superintendents....."
Tharn shook his head.
Type hung his.
"Guess..... Were breaking up then....."
Tharn rolled his eyes to place his arm around types shoulder to pull.
Type looked to tharn.
"You need to get the notion of us breaking up out of your mind type. Has you said, we just have to wait 2 years."
They stopped for tharn to look to type with a smile.
"You are worth the wait."
Type smiled and wide.
"I have to get a few things from my office. Can you meet at my car? Can I still go to your place?"
Type nodded, looking about, he then turned to wrap his arms around his shoulders to give him a deep kiss.
Parting from there close embrace, type Turned to walk backwards, eyeing his man.
"I'll see you there."
Turning he went to go to his car.
Tharn took a deep content breathe in to then go to his office in a bit of speed.