sorry for being an idiot

To the bedroom, type was upon tharn, hands to his upper shoulders, in a deep kiss, moving his head back and forth. Tharn was sitting to the edge, legs over the edge, feet to the floor, hands to types waist squeezing a bit has his head did the same action.
Parting from there kiss, tharn went to his neck, to plant kisses, to then move his hands up, to unbutton his shirt.
Has tharn was to his neck, type looked about.
Said he didn't live in extravagance, bull, this house is bigger then my place, needed to take a round of stairs just to be in this huge bedroom.
Tharn then moved to types adams apple to suckle, has he got to his last button, opening types shirt, he moved his hands to his upper shoulders to slide it off, it then fell upon the floor.
Type lifted his head a bit further back to bite into his bottom lip.
Tharn went lower, to go to his nipple, first to lick about then he gently nipped.
"Ah, tharn."
Hearing his name coming from that sweet boys mouth, he couldn't help but turn them about, laying to his back, type placed an arm around his neck the other to his chest.
His legs now went over the bed a bit.
Tharn then went up, to take his shirt off, throwing it to the floor, he eyed type.
Then he looked down to his pants.
With a smirk, type took both hands to the kneeling tharn to unbutton to unzip, leaning up a bit, to then shuffle them down, his huge cock flopped out.
Tharn then reached for types head, to then pull him further up, to have him, take his tongue out, to lick his pre cum off, looking up at tharn, he licked his tongue about his lips, to then go to his head to suck.
Tharns body shivered.
Seeing this sight, he couldn't handle himself anymore, he placed his hand to the back of his head, to pull him gently back, to bend down to Hover over his head.
"You..... Are such a naughty student mr. Jerhero."
"Mm, only for my perverted principal. Now..... Please stop teasing me.....I want you Mr. Natamoto......"
Tharn smiled to then place his lips to types to go down onto the bed with him.
After awhile, the two were fully undressed, to there sides, there lips were locked to the other, tharn had his massive member thrusting his way into types right recess.
With a hand to the bed, type gripped and tight, tharn had one to his erection stroking sensually, the other to his neck, he gripped gently.
Types other hand was about, to tharns neck to squeeze here and there.
Furrowing his eye brows, type was a bit confused, he thought he was suppose to be receive a punishment, everything tharn was doing was gentle and precise, this started to make type think.
Are we really going to break up? Is this why he is being so gentle? Is this, the last time we are going to....
Taking his hand to tharns, he tried to get him to squeeze his neck a bit harder.
Parting, from there kiss, tharn lifted his head up a bit to go to his neck.
"Mmm, tharn..... Harder..... Thrust harder..... squeeze mmm..... My neck harder.... Be.... Rougher....."
Tharn opened his eyes and wide to lean his head back to eye type.
Oh no..... Me being too rough, Is he.... Turning..... Like my ex?
"This..... Is fine....aaah....."
Type moved his head to look to tharn, tears started to well up, seeing this boy about to cry, tharn slowed then stopped.
"Type? What is wrong?"
"I'm.... Are we..... Breaking up then? Is that why..... You won't be yourself with me? I'm suppose to be.... Punished for being a complete moron but you..... This is too......"
Tharn rolled his eyes to place his lips to his to then lean back.
"Type...... You were the one to break up with me...... However.....I do not have any intention of letting you go."
"But..... You said.... That one day in the bathroom..... You were done and...."
Tharn took a deep breathe.
"Type.....I was angery..... I shouldn't have said that...... Guess how I've acted this week..... And that day..... Was your real punishment. But......I do not want to break up type, not over something like this."
"Then..... Why are you..... Being so....."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Do...... You like it when I'm rough?"
"Yes."
Tharn made a face.
Type looked him over.
"Tharn..... I'm not like your first. I've....... Had ex's try to be a bit rough with me, rougher then you, I stopped them immediately, it's only with you...... What you do......I love.... Very much...... It's because....... I'm in love with you and I want you to be who you truly are."
Tharn smiled to place his nose to his cheek to squeeze a bit tighter to his neck, to thrust his full speed.
Type moaned heavenly.
"Mmm, so you...... Love me this way..... You will only let me...... Do these things to you?"
Type nodded.
"Aaah yes....mmm.... Give it to me tharn..... Give me all of you."
Moving them about, tharn kneeled with type, to grab his wrists, to pull his arms back, bent him a bit, to hang his head, to thrust hard and deep.
Type hung his head to moan loudly.
"Ah..... Fuck tharn! Mmm...... So good!"
Tharn smiled.
"Ah, you asked for it type, going to.....fuck your brains out, going to fill you to the brim."
Types body moved with tharns.
"Ah yes.....mmm.... Yes!"
After a tad rough, insatiable round. Tharn was to his back, type to his body, head to his chest, arm wrapped, he took in a long content breathe, has tharn had an arm wrapped about his body, the other to his head to play with his hair, he peered his eyes down with a smile.
"Mmm.... So..... We are..... Boyfriends then?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"We never stopped being boyfriend's."
Type smiled wide.
"So...... I'm forgiven then? For being an immature grade A moron?"
Tharn nodded.
"If I didn't forgive you, you wouldn't be here in my home. Thank you for christening it with me."
Type lightly chuckled.
"You..... Down played your home tharn, it is spacious and extravagant."
Tharn shrugged.
"Not really, just has two floors. I'll show you the rest of it tomorrow."
"Tired?"
"After that round, yes I am."
Type took a deep breathe to reach his hand to his head to gather tharns, to place them together to eye.
"Before we..... Sleep..... So.... That woman..... She's your sister?"
"Half sister, yes. I told you, my parents were having problems when I was younger, they both ended up cheating on the other. She's younger then me by 2 years."
"Mm, why does she...... Why was she holding your hand?"
"Type, she has diabetes, very aggressive. Why she was younger, she had to go to the hospital a lot, I was there and I held her hand. Recently, it has gotten worse, she takes comfort when we hold hands. That's why."
Types face fell.
"Mmm, I feel..... Like a real......prick right now.....I....."
"Type, you didn't know. I also said something a bit mean, that you were only my student."
Type shrugged.
"That's why......I left the way I did..... Us keeping this.... Hidden..... It's harder on me than I thought. What you said, hurt my heart."
Tharn took his hand from types, to place it to his chin, to lift it up, there eyes darted.
"It hurt my heart, when you ran, didn't let me explain, when you ignored me and told me it was over."
Type peered his eyes down to make sullen face.
"I'm..... So sorry tharn....I promise, I'll try not to do that again. But.... I'm only human, can't say I won't make any mistakes."
Tharn nodded.
"I know, I can't say I won't make any mistakes either. Loving you type, it's new to me. Never have I...... Felt this way for any one before."
Type looked up to smile and wide, bringing his hand up he rubbed tharns.
"Same here tharn, we.....our relationship will be rough, but I also think it'll be a rich one. I love you. I am still very sorry for what I did."
Tharn nodded to move his head down to press his lips to his. He then moved back up.
"I love you too type, next time, if a difficult situation arises please.... For me..... Don't run away, talk to me. I can see we are both immature in ways, but I would like to fix that."
Type nodded to then lay his head back down, to hold onto his wrist to close his eyes.
"I would like to fix that too. Now, can we...... Go to sleep. I'm..... Getting tired. Oh, um..... Is it..... Okay I....."
Tharn settled down to close his eyes.
"Yes type, I Know tomorrow is Monday, a school day, we will figure that out in the morning."
Type nodded.
"Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"Thank you for..... Not giving up on us."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"It'll take a lot for that too happen."
If it ever will, I really love you type.
Type snuggled upon tharns chest to coo a bit.
"I love you tharn."
"Mm, love you too type."
They both went into  sweet unconsciousness, unaware there friends were in a different situation.