both in a bad way

Getting home, type laid his back to his door to look forward to sign..
Crayo and Sapporo...... Those two are going to have a bumpy ride, I just hope they End up together, I had to listen and be there for crayo for months having him pine over this man. He needs to stop acting so ridiculous and just give him a chance but......I can understand him..... The first he had sex with has an escort...... Lied to him to get to have him....... So I do understand where he is coming from with what he is doing to Sapporo, I'm the same, we both don't want to get hurt again.....
Signing again, type threw his back pack to the wall, to then go to his kitchen to make something, coming to the table, he sat to pull his phone out from his pocket too eye.
Would...... He be able to talk? I know I saw tharn an hour ago but.....I miss him......I wonder if he forgives me for my stupidity......
"Ugh! I wont fully know until Sunday......"
Type placed his phone to the table, to consume his food.
His eyes darted.
What if.......I go over there..... He punishes me..... Then we're truly done.....
Type took in a deep breathe, to shake his head to furrow his eye brows.
This over thinking got you in trouble in the first place, whatever will happen will be..... Try not to think about it.....
Type finished his meal to then lean back to eye the empty plate.
But..... What if.... That's what he is going to do......
Peering his eyes to his phone he picked it up to try and face chat, it rang but didn't go through, looking down his eyes widen to the text message.
Tharn: no....... No video chatting, that is part of your punishment, see you Sunday.
Type took a deep inhale to place his phone to the table, to place his hands to his eyes.
Damn it! Maybe he really will just punish me then let me go........
Taking his hands away, he looked to his phone to hear it's ring, he picked it up immediately.
"Tharn?"
"No..... I'm not your boyfriend......"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Crayo?"
"Yes.......I....... Need a day off from everything...... There's a student party, will you come with me?"
"I..... Don't know..... Thinking of just going to bed."
I want it to be Sunday all ready.
"Type....... You owe me!" Crayo whined.
"I'll only come if you get taxis and pick me up."
"Thank you type....."
Hanging the phone up, type took a deep breathe.
Type: I'm..... Going to a party tonight..... Wish to video chat with you, but I understand.
Type read and re read to them hit sent.
Tharn: have a great time, I'm here at sapporo's house, he's drinking his sorrows, your friend did a number on him.
Type gulped, he took a deep breathe in. He remembered one of there talks that Sapporo and him had gotten drunk and slept together, tharn didn't remember it though, just knew he woke naked next to him.
Type: your, not drinking to, are you?
Tharn: I don't drink with him, you know why, trust me, type?
Type: yes?
Tharn: I trust you but please, for me, don't drink at this party and text me when you get home.
Type smirked.
Type: yes mr. Naramoto.
Tharn: oh and type?
Type: yes?
Tharn: can't wait till Sunday.
Type nodded.
Neither can I.
Getting up, type went to his bedroom to dress leaving his phone to the table.
Dressed, he eyed him self to become a bit worried.
Will, tharn drink with his friend that he had......
Type shook his head to depart from the bathroom.
You saw how that man is after crayo don't let your thoughts run away with you, trust tharn, even though the two of you are going through something right now.
Turned his head, he heard his door bell, downing his coat on, he went to his kitchen to grab his phone, eyeing he brought it up to his lips to kiss.
Even though, your with someone you slept with, I'll try not to think about it, but.... Can't help but be jealous.
He then placed his phone to his back pocket too go to the door to open.
Crayo looked him over with a smile.
"Thank you type, I needed this.....I um..... Had to call an ambulance for my mom, she..... Had to go to the hospital, wouldn't let me go...."
Crayo peered his eyes down to turn sullen.
Type made a face to step forward to place his hand to his shoulder, making him look up.
"You know your mother wants you there but...... She knows it hurts her to see you watching over her."
Crayo looked up to sign.
"Mmm..... Let's go.....I want to drink."
Type moved his hand away to then lock up to go to the taxi.
To the party, gulf stayed by the wall, to shake his head, crayo was there with a drink to his hand, dancing between two men.
Sapporo is hurting, your mother is in the hospital and your doing this?
Taking his phone out, type looked over it, not seeing any other text message.
To the table, a girl turned to see type.
Grabbing an extra cup she walked over to him, to hold it up.
"Why are you so down? Did you just break up with your girlfriend? Here, let's drink."
Types eyes widen to look to the girl with furrow eye brows.
"No....... My man might have broken up with me cause I'm a moron and treated him poorly but that doesn't mean I'll turn to women, please..... Go away!"
Her eyes widen to have another guy be behind her to place an arm around to pull her away taking that extra cup.
Type watched them go to roll his eyes.
Peering his eyes to the phone, he wore a sullen expression.
Type: I'm sorry tharn, for how I acted. I love you.
Type took a deep breathe to hit send.
Looking to the side, he placed his phone to his back pocket too then go to crayo.
You could tell he was drunk, the two men he was dancing with, were trying to get him into a bedroom.
Type went to crayo to take him by the wrist to look sternly to the men, one stood before him to eye.
"This is not of your concern."
Crayo turned his head to eye, swaying a bit to look to his other hand, smiling he poured the remainder of his alcohol to there head, they turned to eye.
"Mmm..... Leave my friend alone....."
Crayo swayed to look down, cocking his head.
"Probably too small anyways..... Hehehe."
"Why you little...."
Type pulled crayo in-between them, for crayo to push one into the other, the two left running, getting far enough away, crayo took his wrist out, to then push type.
He looked over him with widen eyes.
"Why are you pushing me!"
Crayo looked back up stumbling.
"Just..... Because we kissed earlier...... Doesn't mean I'll go home with you! Your.....a liar! Stalker!"
Crayo went forward to try and punch type, but he ended up spinning around, for type to hold onto him.
"Why...... Did you.... Have to lie to me......I...... Thought you were..... Different..... Thought you..... Loved me..... For me..... Not for my body......"
Crayo placed his hands to his eyes to cry into them.
Type took a deep breathe to move crayo about to hold, petting his head.
"Crayo, it'll be okay......"
They stayed under the light, has crayo cried, First over Sapporo then his mother, coming too he couldn't stop but apologize over and over to type and how he was acting.
After the taxi drive, type went inside his home, with a passed out crayo, to take him to his couch. Type looked him over to sign.
You..... Don't need to apologise crayo..... You usually keep everything inside..... I'm your friend..... I'm here for you.....
Turning he went to the cabinet to gather a blanket to then place it over.
Leaving he went to his kitchen for a glass of water and some aspirin, placing them to the table, type then went to his bathroom to relieve himself, wash his hands and teeth to then go to his bedroom to take off his pants and outter shirt, he went to his bed with his phone, to go to his side to eye.
I..... Wish we.... Could fall asleep with the other......
Taking a deep breathe, he opened his phone to widen his eyes.
He missed 13 phone calls, his phone started to ring again, he then placed it to his ear.
"Tharn?"
"Mmm..... Why didn't you pick up? Did you drink? Are you okay?"
Type smiled to go to his back to place a hand to his forehead.
"No.....I didn't drink..... Had to deal with crayo...... He is a real mess right now."
"Sapporo too..... And I'll let you know.....I didn't drink either, I'm. Going to stay at his house though, he is passed out drunk to his bed, I'm taking the couch."
Type chuckled.
"Same over here, however crayo is to the couch and I'm in my bed. Guess I'm a shitty friend for doing that but I don't want him to think anything happened. He...... Is in a lot of pain right now...... Not just over Sapporo but also his mother..... She's in the hospital again...... I've talked to her alone a few times, she doesn't want him to be there, says it's painful to look over his face."
"I'm sorry about your friend. I hope he's mother will be okay."
"Mmm, I'm sorry about your friend, I hope crayo gives him a chance, tell him about crayos mother and he is a sucker for blue flowers and I hope that too, she really did a lot for me. Hate to see her like this."
"Well, even though part of your consequence is no face time, can we...... Fall asleep just like this type?"
Type smiled to turn to his side to place the phone to his head to close his eyes.
"Thank you tharn."
"Oh type?"
"Yes?"
"I love you too, I really can't wait until Sunday now."
Type smiled wider.
Mmm..... Neither can I.....I just need to not think...... It'll only get me into trouble.
"Good night tharn."
"Good night type."
They both then went into Peaceful sleep, while there phones stayed on till they died.