accepting the envitable

At his home, after a long bus ride, type was behind his door, looking to the wall, taking his shoes off, to take in a deep breathe.
Bringing up his hands, he placed them to his neck to rub, to sign, turning he knew he needed to take a shower.
Inside, he had his palms face down to the wall, body leaned, to let the water wash through him, cocking his head to the side, watching the water droplets fall to the ground.
Damn it....... That was........ Amazing....... Incredible...... undescribable.......
How could his boyfriend...... Be able to share...... It's...... Not just the sex...... The look on his eyes..... When I could take a peek..... There is something there......I..... Want to know more.....I know my sadness but...... Why is making you.....it could be, he doesn't want to do this, but his boyfriend is making him.......
Type moved up to have the water wash through his face.
What...... Is going on with them...... Why does he keep doing this to me, I...... Know I should complain but........I..... Fully don't.......
Type signed to bring his hand up to turn off the water.
Out, he dried to dress, to take care of himself in the bathroom, to then go to his bed to look to the ceiling.
I'm.....a dispicable person...... Sharing him with his boyfriend.......I know to a point why he is doing this...... He thinks I'm lying but..... If he does..... Then why......
Type gulped to dart his eyes.
I...... To be honest with myself.......I..... Don't want to stop...... Being embraced by it seems, like someone like me......a same person who has sadness behind there eyes..... Makes me want to figure out why.......
Mr. Naramoto..... I'm..... Not lying...... Well at least not about knowing that you were my principal.......I..... Am taking on the prosona of my friend and them being uyo.....I...... Honestly have only been in 2 relationships, not one since I was 20, 2 years without anything then....... Him.....
Type rolled to his side to stare at his hand.
I..... Don't want to get crayo in trouble...... He was too have been the one you were suppose to have gone on a date with.... Not.... Me.....
Types brows furrowed in anger at that thought.
Would you..... Have..... With him.......if it wasn't me.....
Type closed his eyes to take a long deep breathe.
You are not in a relationship with him...... You can't be mad..... Also he has a boyfriend.....stop it!
Your...... Not special type..... This is just sex..... Just because he thinks you're lying...... He does not care about you...... So...... Just stop......
Taking a deep intake, he couldn't help but fall asleep.
The week was short, type was happy but some what sad that he didn't see tharn, but crayo and his problems plus work with school tied in the mix kept him plenty busy.
On Saturday, type stood before the hotel bed eyeing it.
All...... Week..... I've..... Been wanting to be here again...... To be..... With him..... Damn it..... This is going to hurt you in the end..... Nothing is going to come from this.....
Peering his eyes to the side, he had about 20 more minutes till they should be coming.
God.....I feel like a prositute, how could crayo do this and twice....... The first he told me...... He didn't know better and was naive..... Plus really needed the money for his mom, the second, he felt like he made a real connection....... Is that..... What I'm.....
Type shook his head.
They have a picture.... Could get you expelled but..... That's not why..... At least not all of it.... Why I'm here......I...... Genuinely want to.....
Type turned his head forward to take a deep breathe in.
Moving his hands up, he started to take his clothes off, to then place them neatly to the chair, to then go to the bed, to go under the covers like last time.
He sat to the edge, looking to the floor.
I...... Don't know why but.....I can't stop myself from..... Feeling this way.....I..... Want him to be here..... Want....... His warmth and.....
Type gritted his teeth has he heard the ping, indicating someone was coming in.
Hearing the foot steps, he slowly peered his eyes up to see tharn come in to stand before him.
"Are you....."
Type nodded. Gulping he lowered the blanket to show his naked upper body.
Tharn cocked his head to look him over.
With a slight smile, he brought his hands up to start unbuttoning.
Types lips parted, heart raced.
Removing his jacket, tie and shirt.
Tharn stepped to type, to place a hand to his cheek, to caress.
Type peered his eyes to the action, to move a bit with it.
Tharn smirked.
Taking his other hand up, he placed it to his other side, to take his thumb to those lips.
Types eyes widen to look to tharn.
"What..... What are you....."
Tharn stopped stroking his lips to look directly into types eyes.
"I..... Don't know how many men you've kiss...... But...... Tonight......I would like to taste them....."
Types lips parted to furrow his eye brows.
"What are you.... Talking about?"
Tharn narrowed his eyes, to take his hands to types chest to push him down, to then wrap his hands around his wrists to pin his hands to either side of his head, to Huber a bit over him, one leg went inbetween his that dangled over the bed, the other was bend to his side.
There eyes darted has tharns head hovered over his.
"Mr. Naramoto..... What are you....."
Types eyes widen has he saw tharn start to lean his head down, looking to those lips.
Type turned his head to the side.
"Damn it! I told you....I don't kiss! Now knock it....."
"You kissed your other client! They are my personal friend,......So why won't you......."
Type gritted his teeth. He was done with this.
Turning his head back he breathed heavily, eyeing tharns deamnor.
"And....... What if I..... Did.....I don't anymore..... Now stop! You can do anything else to me..... But not....."
Tharn took a hand to his chin to grab a bit to lift his head up, type wrapped his hand around his wrist to look to him questionably.
"I..... Want to kiss you...... That is what I want from you...... From what you said.... You've been at this for what 2 years..... So many clients.....I highly doubt you never kissed them.... And have only 5..... So...."
Tharn started to go lower for type to shake his head.
"Damn it! I said no!"
Tharn stopped a mere inch from those lips.
"Why?"
Type breathed heavily.
"I..... Know your lying...... Just tell me....."
Type then raised an eye brow.
"I'm lying...... I'm..... Lying? You are the one who is black mailing me! And....... Playing with me! What is the game here!? Why are you and your boyfriend doing this!?"
Tharn moved up, to let type go, to place his hands to either side of his body to look down questionably.
Type breathed in and out hard to gulp, eyes darted.
"What..... What are you..... Talking about?"
"When..... We went on that date...... You told me I was this.....krinto character...... That's your boyfriend right?"
Type then leaned up, to place his hands behind him.
Tharn moved a bit away, still keeping his eyes to him, to sit to the side.
"Is that..... Why you've..... Been holding back..... During...."
Type looked him up and down.
Tharn lightly chuckled.
Type looked to him in anger.
"It's not funny! You two are...."
"Mr. Jerhero.........I don't have a boyfriend."
Types face fell a bit, his lips parted, eyes darted.
"What?"