an interesting question

Darting there eyes, type moved up, to grab a pillow behind him, to sit, placing it to his body, head hung, squeezing.
Tharn moved to a sitting position, to take the blanket to place to his lower, keeping his eyes to the boy.
"What..... Did you.... Just ask me?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Will you be my boyfriend type?"
He gulped, eye darted to the bed, thinking.
"I'm..... Your student...."
"I know."
"I'm.....5 years younger then you."
"Mmm.....I know."
"We...... Would..... Have to keep this a secret...."
Tharn nodded.
"Just for two years. Can come out after you graduate."
"If..... This was to..... Come out before that..... We met.... In such a way..... Could..... Destroy my.... Life has a student.... Would...... Hurt your reputation........"
Could hurt my friend crayo.
Tharns face fell a bit.
He peered his eyes to the bedding.
".....mmm..... Yes....."
Hearing the sadness in tharns voice, type looked up, to make a quick decision.
"Then...... Yes."
Tharns eyes widen to look to type with surprise.
"What?"
Type smiled to place the pillow back, to move closer, going to all fours, to take a hand up, to caress his cheek, looking to his eyes.
"Yes..... I'll be your boyfriend. We just..... Need to really let this be hidden. Okay. I..... Don't want this...... To get you fired.... I also want you to delete that picture."
Tharn made a face.
Type raised an eye brow.
"I..... Already have. I did it before I came over here. It's not right that I'm...."
Type went to his knees, to wrap his arms around his neck, to place his lips to his.
Tharn moved his head up and down, his tongue in types mouth, moving it about his.
Parting, type placed his forehead to his.
"So...... You are a..... Rational, good guy right.... Just.... rough in bed? But that's not who you are.... Right? Personality wise?"
Tharn brought his hands to types waist, to pull him to his body to have him sit, taking his hands behind his back, he moved his fingers up and down, making type shake.
"Just in bed.......I..... With that photo type, I only took it, so I could remember you, in didn't mean to.... Use it the way that I did..... But.....I didn't think..... You would want anything to do with me..... If I..... Didn't black mailed you a bit...... So..... Why did you....quit after me...."
Type moved his head back, eyes stayed to him to roll.
"Tharn.......I told you.....I was doing this for a friend...... Only one time...I.... Needed the money."
Tharn cocked his head to the side.
"Don't you.... Have a job?"
"Mmm....I do but......I didn't make enough."
Tharn looked to him a bit confused.
"Enough for what."
Type signed.
"I..... Give my family money.... Every so often...... My father...... Was sick.... Cancer 2 years ago..... He beat it..... But medical bills accumulated. So......"
Tharns eyes widen.
"Well, don't you live...... At home? Shouldn't your job, cover....."
Type hung his head.
"I.... Haven't lived at home..... Since I was 15."
Tharns lips parted.
"Why?"
Type took a deep breathe, to get off tharn to go under the covers, to his side, to pat, while looking to tharn.
"Come here..... And I'll tell you."
Tharn moved about, to go lay to his side to eye type.
"Well........I told you..... About my first kiss..... What I didn't. Tell you..... Was apparently that day...... My sister was trying to find me..... She.... Saw us...... And....."
Type gritted his teeth.
Tharn took a hand up, to caress his face, type smiled to bring his hand up, to covee llr over his, there eyes darted.
"She...... Ran home..... Told my parents..... They are very homophobic people..... They all are...... When I came home, after going to the park to settle down, I saw all my stuff near the mall box with a sign, we don't allow faggots to live here. Go away"
Tharns eyes widen.
Type closed his eyes, to grit his teeth.
"I..... Called crayo..... He helped me, move all my stuff to his house..... That's when we become  real best friends. I got a job within that week, even though his mother was very excepting, I didn't want to be a bother. After a month, I was able to move into my now apartment, a year ago, my mother contacted me and told me what was going on with my father and they...... Needed money...... So I......."
Tharn pulled types head, to his body to stroke.
"You..... Have a great of gold type..... With everything they've done to you..... You...."
Type looked to the ceiling to shrug.
"There..... Still my family..... Even if they've turned there backs on me......I..... Can't do that to them....... What about..... Your mother?"
Tharn made a face, to keep stroking his head eyeing the wall.
"She......has known......of my sexual preferences since I was 17. That was also when my parents divorced...... She believes im only gay to get back at her, for leaving our family. My parents..... Didn't have a great relationship, in the later years, they both were cheating on the other, my mother left to be with her lover, not caring about me, my father after the divorce married his mistress, my mother's lover broke up with her, leaving her scorned. She didn't like that my father and his wife accepted me the way I was, she told them I was sick and needed to be with women. Since then..... She hasent stopped hounding me, that's why I wanted her to finally meet one of my boyfriend's, but..... Well you know what happened."
Types eyes darted, to move his head back, tharn looked down.
"Mmm....I.... Haven't asked you this yet.... But.... How many men have you've been with?"
Tharn smirked.
"I...... I've been a bit...... Around type....."
Type leaned back a bit more, to eye.
"Tharn..... How many......."
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"6."
Types eyes widen.
"Including me.... Or...."
"Mmm.....7."
Type then rolled to his back to look up, a hand to his forehead.
"Mmm..... That's..... Um...."
Tharn placed his head to his hand, to take a finger to types chest to move about, seeing the action.
"A lot.....I know...... However...... I've only slept with 3, that includes you, krinto and my first."
Types eyes widen to turn his head to eye tharn.
"How..... Is that..... But you said....."
"I've had 7 boyfriend's type, doesn't mean I've slept with them all."
Type then turned to go to his side to mimick tharns position.
"Can you...... Tell me.... Why that is?"
Tharns eyes darted to smile.
"It's...... Because..... Of my first ex...... They..... Were a terrible lesson for me."
Types lips parted to move closer to tharn, to move him about, to lay his head to his chest over his heart, grabbing his hand, he held it to look to the action.
"Mmm...... Please..... Tell me......I really want to know."
Tharn looked to the ceiling to take a deep breathe.
"Well......"