intimate conversation

Groaning a bit, type became thirsty, rolling to his back, he opened his eyes to peer them to the side to look to tharn, who was fast asleep with his arm over his body. Type smiled and wide.
Taking his arm slowly off, tharn shuffled to then turn to his side, back to type.
He then got up, to rummage through his bag to down on a very large shirt, boxers and shorts.
Leaving the room and quietly, he went to the kitchen to stand in the doorway. Tharns step mother, was to the table, sipping at her tea and doing a puzzle, type then looked to the clock to see it was 3am.
"Um....."
He then started to figit with his fingers.
She placed the cup down to then go to him.
"Is there something you are needing? I'm sorry, I get up about this hour for my alone time also tharns father snores for about an hour." She chuckled.
Type kept his head hung to look to his fingers to chuckle back.
"Are you wanting anything?"
"Mm, I'm thirsty, I was coming down for a cup of water."
She smiled to nod.
"I just made some calming tea would that be alright?"
Type nodded.
"Thank you."
She then turned to go to the kitchen to pour him a cup, coming back she then placed it right near here. Type looked up then at her confused, she then sat to lean about to pat the chair.
"Type..... You and I need to talk."
Type gulped, she giggled.
"Oh dear boy, it is nothing bad, come on, sit."
Type took a deep breathe to do that.
He kept his head hung, a bit in a tense position.
She looked him over to then place her hand to his that were cupped.
"Type.... Please breathe, I'm not trying to scare you. Know I accept this, accept tharn, I just.....I know when he lies, when he explained how you two met, I know he was telling me something false so I would like to know why would he lie?"
Type made a face.
"Well..... It wasent..... Normal how we....met....um my friend was suppose to go on a date with tharn, but at the last minute, decided not to go, not wanting to stand tharn up, he had me go." He said a half truth.
Her eyes widen.
"Okay, then you to hit it off?"
He looked to her with a smile.
"Preciously."
She smiled back to pat his hands to then lean away, she grabbed her cup to then sip, bringing it down she kept her eyes to it.
"Well, I am delighted you two met the other, if I can say something personal, tharn has never brought another home, I thought...... He didn't want me to know he is dating."
Type cocked his head to eye her confused.
She looked up to eye him, to then shrug.
"I'm the step mother, even though I see tharn has my son, he doesn't come around often. When we are together, he is always nice and smiling but.....I do not know if he likes me..... Haven't really talked about that. Just know type, I wish the two of you pure bliss. This situation will have it's trying points but...... Just stick together, I can see how much my son loves you."
Type smiled wider.
"I love him has well. I am very happy we found the other and In each other's lives."
She nodded, then she brought her hand up to yawn into it.
"Mmm, sorry.... I'm tired. Think he should be sound asleep by now. I hope to know more about you tomorrow. You really are a nice boy. Thank you for falling in love with my son. You two deserve nothing but pure happiness."
Nodding, she then grabbed her puzzle to leave.
Type watched her go to look to the cup, feeling a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Tharn..... You have to come around more often, I wish my mother was like this and so accepting of my personal life choices. You are so lucky to have a mom and dad who are like this. I'm very envious of this tharn.
Grabbing the cup, type moved it up, to then drink, his eyes widen, to set it down to eye, he stuck his tongue out, it was very bitter.
Getting up, he went to the sink, he turned to look about, he didn't want to get caught throwing it away.
Turning back, he did just that, to then turn the water on to fill the cup, to drink, to then clean the cup and place it in the dishwasher.
Turning he then went upstairs, moving past Vera's room, he looked in to check on her.
Vera was laying down, head turned to the side, fast asleep, nodding he then backed up, to close the door very quietly.
He then went back to tharns room, turning after he shut the door, he placed his body to the door to look him over.
You.... Are so very lucky.....
Going to the bed, he lifted the bedding up, to go under, he then laid to his back, just for tharn to turn to place his arm over.
"Mm, where did you go?'
He asked with shut eyes.
Type turned to his side to eye.
"Thirsty, I went downstairs to get something to drink and...."
Type narrowed his eyes.
Should I tell him I talked briefly to his step mom?
"Mm, and?"
"I checked on your sister, she's asleep."
Tharn shuffled his head up and down, to then take his hand under the covers to feel about.
"Hey.....I feel clothes..... Can you?"
Type lightly chuckled to then lean up to take them off.
Tharn then wrapped his arms about to pull type to his person with a smile.
"Much better, love feeling your heat and your heart beating against me. They are the two best feelings in the world."
Type took a deep breathe in, to squeeze tharn tightly.
"Mmm..... So cheesy.... But.....I love those two things too. Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
Tharn smiled and wide.
"I love you too type."
Type then closed his eyes, thinking of tharns step mom.
Tomorrow, need to ask tharn something until then, I just want my man.
They then both went back to sleep, in peace, bliss and love, while holding the other close.