can't believe this is happening to me

To his shower, type had his hands to his neck to rub, with his head lifted a bit up, to let the water pour to his face.
I can't believe....... My University Principal..... Would be this type of man..... And here I thought..... He was..... Sweet, kind, gentle and a gentleman who was just a bit rough the last time I saw him yet now...... In reality, he is nothing but a Perverted, black mailed, conniving, son of a bitch!
What the hell is wrong with this man!
He has that krinto, so why is he doing this?!
Don't they have sex! What kind of game are they playing?
Signing, type leaned his head back to look to the water.
Good, this time he wore a condom, I'm probably going to get a disease between those two if he didn't, glad I got tested the next day after we..... The first time....
Type signed, to turn his head to the side.
Why..... Is this happening to me?
Taking his hands down, he lifted one, to shut off the water to get out to dry then place the towel around his waist to then go to the sink to brush his teeth, keeping his head hung.
Type couldn't look at himself, he felt a bit ashamed.
He felt like a whore, except he wasnt getting paid but being blacked mailed into it.
Shaking his head, he finished to turn to then go to the bed to lay down to look up.
Why...... Is he doing this to me? Is he..... Mad? What could be the explanation? He has a boyfriend, krinto so why.....
Type gritted his teeth, to turn to his side to eye the wall.
That's right, you have someone else so why are you doing this to me?
Does he not like when you are semi rough? Is this your game? You..... With me every Saturday then you go home to him?
God damn it I don't get it!
Type then sat up, to look to the wall in front of him in anger.
Why..... Are you doing this to me?
He... Did call me a liar when we were..... maybe that's it...... He is mad at me thinking I'm a liar, I really am not. I didn't know he was my University Principal, all those assemblies I had my head in my phone..... Dealing with.... Things....
Types face fell, his eyes peered down to take a deep breathe in.
Damn......I..... Wish I did know.... So then I could have said when I first met him, nope never mind we can't and now I have to endure this!
Type flopped to his back to look to his ceiling.
"You...... Should be happy the sex is incredible......if it wasn't.....I would try and find a way out of this."
Type raised an eye brow.
Is..... There a way out of this..... What he said is true, if that photo leaked out would only tarnish his reputation for a few years, but if there were to be an investigation, it would hurt my friend and.....I can't allow that, he has had enough bad luck so...... What else could I.......mmm... That picture is in his cell phone..... He has an office..... Does he always have it with him? Maybe I can...... Sneak into his office and..... Take the phone and delete the picture......I highly doubt he would double it but......I...... Can try this.....
Type gulped to turn his head to eye the wall.
I..... May not understand why he is really doing this...... But......I don't like how I'm feeling now.....I..... Thought of this man for 3 months...... Wished to see him. Again...... Kept asking crayo if he had a date just like him, even if he had a different name.
But..... This is what I get......
Type took in a long deep breathe to turn to his other side, to place his arms under his head.
Why..... Did he..... Ask me to tell him..... It wasn't rape? Then why..... Did he look so..... Sad..... There was something behind his eyes.....sure..... He is black mailing me...... But..... The sex is consensual....... Well..... Sort of...... But I know it's not rape..... Not even..... That rough..... It's the right mixture though and.....
Types eyes widen to look down to sign to look back up.
Damn it! Just thinking of it, has me hard.
Rolling to his back, type placed his hands to his eyes to rub.
"God fucking damn it! Why does this have to happen to me! I just wanted to help my friend! Why am I being punished!"
Breathing heavily, type stretched his arms to his sides, to take long breathes closing his eyes.
Maybe..... That's what I need to do..... Be completely honest..... Tell him I was helping a friend....... Really get him to understand I didn't know he was my principal...... Maybe then he'll have some pity for me and drop this.
Types eyes slowly opened, he chewed at his inner cheek, he didn't know why but he wasn't liking that idea.
Shaking his head, he signed.
On Monday, I need..... To find a way to his office, to get his phone, to delete that picture. I..... Don't want to get crayo in trouble, he needs to..... Keep doing this..... It's..... Important......if that picture leaks, he will get in trouble to and get expelled, he won't have a future, I can't have that happen to him, he works so hard.
Type nodded his head.
So...... That's it..... Try to find a way in, get that phone, delete the picture, that way, this ends, no one gets in trouble, I finish my 2 years at this school then try to move far away and not think about this again.
Type gritted his teeth.
He didn't know why, but his heart started to sink. Type shook his head.
He..... Does not care about you, you two are not in a relationship, he is just using you and your body, there may be something else but I highly doubt it, this is all just a game for him and his boyfriend, got it! Stop feeling something for him!
Your..... Nothing but.....a piece of.... Meat to him.....
Turning to his side, he closed his eyes tightly, to grit his teeth harder, a bit pissed about this situation and the fact his erection still wouldn't go away.
Type....... You need to do this..... And forget about him...... There is nothing between the two of you..... Even if the sex is..... The best you have ever had, it is not enough, staying in this, situation will not end well, you could get your friend in trouble and hurt, I...... Can't let that happen..... He does not deserve that...... So..... This is your best option...... Just..... Do it...... Then let this go..... Don't forget he has a boyfriend while your all alone. It's..... Nothing but a game.....
Type then took deep angery breathes to finally dive into unconsciousness.